Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Worth something more (Bloo) Vote_lcapWorth something more (Bloo) Voting_barWorth something more (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Worth something more (Bloo) Vote_lcapWorth something more (Bloo) Voting_barWorth something more (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Worth something more (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Worth something more (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:37 pm

Today was a free day for Garnet, she trained all day yesterday and then went on a patrol that lasted all night. She even had to split to defeat a certain monster, and within that brief time of splitting Sapphire saw something within the future that could end up a bit rocky for a few of her team mates. That being said, she took the day off to talk to someone she hadn't talked to in a while, Suzuki.
Garnet wasn't much for a conversation, she preferred to keep to herself. However, she knew if she always kept to herself, she couldn't help everybody. Punching things only got you so far.

The gem made her way to the roof top to where she knew Suzuki would be. Instead of saying something, she sat a few feet from her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:47 pm

Suzuki liked the roof. The night air and clear sky was nice. She pitied the people that lived in the snow. California had it's luxuries. The Uchiha had been through a lot, lately. Nonstop training, battling, then getting kidnapped had her rather... exhausted. That didn't slow her though. The only reason she wasn't in the weight room right then was because she'd nearly dropped the weight on her chest. How embarrassing that would have been.

When the door to the roof opened, Suzuki's eyes turned red. The moonlight reflected off of them, giving her a rather menacing look. "Garnet. Hello."

Suzuki sat up, starting to attempt to get up but her sore muscles protested. "Am I needed?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:56 pm

When Garnet sat down, Suzuki begun to stand up, allowing Garnet to place up her hand in protest. "No no, I came out here to talk to you.." She explained, adjusting her glasses and throwing her feet over the edge of the Tower. Looking over Jump City like this calmed Garnet a lot, especially in times like these when her team mates came and went without notice. It reminded her of why she was doing this, for the people that couldn't protect themselves.
"How are you?... and I'm not looking for the superficial answer.. I'm genuinely curious."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Suzuki relaxed when Garnet explained that she wasn't needed. That was good, because she was NOT looking forward to taking those stairs down. In fact, she'd been considering sleeping up here tonight... but the possibility of rain was there. That would ruin her night. Garnet asked a question that Suzuki didn't really plan on answering. She herself moved slowly to the edge of the tower to look at the city.

"My eyes can see everything, you know?" She said offhandedly. "I saw someone pick up a lost wallet a little bit ago across the river. I saw a bird crash into that window on the other side of town."

Then she looked at Garnet. "I see what you really are, not what you show people. It's a little weird. Two floating gems walking around in the air. You'd be hard for me to fight."

Her eyes turned black again, allowing her to see the illusion Garnet projected. "Why are there two gems?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Suzuki was very tired, whether she wanted Garnet to know that or not, she could see it in her eyes. The girl was very young to be dealing with all the stuff she has been these past few days, she was very strong and sometimes she needed that reminder. Garnet saw her as one of the strongest members on this team because her willingness to push her feelings aside to get the mission done. However, that could be harmful if Suzuki continued to do that for so long.
The Titan began telling her about her site and how she could see everything that was going on around them. Then she got to the question Garnet didn't know she was going to ask, how she just looked like floating gems in the air. "That's interesting.." Garnet said, not considering that her team mates would perceive her in a different way than she presented herself.

"To understand the gems you have to understand me... I'm not like you humans.. I am an illusion... These gems are my projectors if that makes any sense." She begun to explain, looking down at her hands with a smile. "They make up our physical forms... and there's two of us because I am made up of them.."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 7:29 pm

The answer was interesting to Suzuki, and did well to take her mind off of the things she'd been through this week. She laid back again, legs still dangling off the tower as she looked to the stars. Her red eyes would flicker on and off as she watched the darkness above. Tired was a good observation on Garnet's part. The poor girl had been in chaos since she'd gotten to Jump. Especially before joining the Titans. Just the memory of those dirty motels she stayed in for months made her cringe. She was lucky she didn't have any strange diseases.

"Two of you? Like multiple personalities or something?" Suzuki asked, genuinely interested. She'd rather focus on Garnet than herself. As if she needed another lecture about slowing down.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 7:42 pm

As Garnet continued talking, she could see how Suzuki begun to relax. For now she'd talk about herself if it helped her calm down, she obviously needed the stress reliever. Suzuki also thought that she had some kind of personality disorder, reminding her with an encounter of someone who had that disorder but onto an extreme level.
"No. I am made up of two gems love. I am made of their love..." She tried to explain, wiping her hand over her glasses and making them disappear. For the first time Garnet would show all three of her eyes, although she wasn't sure if Suzuki could even see her eyes. "I'm pretty sure you met Ruby already.. After we got attacked at the musuem Ruby and Sapphire split, and Sapphire takes a bit longer to re materialize." She tried to explain, leaning back and looking up at the stars.

"Ruby and Sapphire make me.. I am made of Ruby and Sapphire's love. We are the same gem... but different..."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:06 pm

Suzuki shut her eyes and let Garnet tell the story. She mentioned Ruby and Sapphire splitting before, but Suzuki couldn't remember. If it was during a fight, it would have been very hard to notice and put two and two together. Suzuki let out a sigh after absorbing all of that information. "What makes you seek me out, future seer?"

Suzuki wasn't a fool. For Garnet to randomly seek her out, she must have seen something. "Am I in for some trouble? Or... do I cause it?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:18 pm

She didn't stay interested in Garnet, which was a bit disheartening. She knew they'd be friends one day, but it seemed like today might not be that day. She also called her out, seeming to catch on to her ability to see into the future. "No no.." Garnet chuckled, pulling her legs in to sit criss cross apple sauce. "Before I explain, know, only Sapphire can see into the future.. BUt it's not seeing the blunt outcome. The future consists of many rivers, pools, and lakes that are all connected. You make decisions each day and decide which river you will follow which will lead you into the next and into the next. Sapphire sees all of these rivers and outcomes, and she saw certain events when we split." The Gem explained, trying to explain the weird power they had.
"Sapphire saw two concerning outcomes, one concerning the many trials you had to face. You either ended up turning your back against the Titans or pulled through the entire way. We can see you chose rightly.. However.. You seem close to Yang... and this outcome affects her greatly, and we are not quite sure what is going to happen.. But we want to to be aware."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Suzuki remained quiet during Garnet's explanation. There were many ways the future could turn out, and even the one with the ability to see the future couldn't quite predict. Hearing Garnet talk about Yang and even go so far as to warn the prideful teen was enough for her. She felt strange, hearing the words... she was quiet for a bit before she started laughing. She threw her head back into the pavement on top of the tower and put her hand on her forehead, pushing her skull into the hard surface below her as she laughed.

"You don't think I know this? I know it. I'm no fool. Getting attached to anything just makes you... weaker. I'm not some ignore little girl that doesn't know how these things work! I was raised by hardened warriors." She sat up, looking... angry, now. The girl had so much going on.

"It's hard, alright? It's hard to not be attached. It's hard to keep your distance." She stood looking at the city, her eyes red as fire. "It's..."

The purple giant's hand appeared, smashing against the ground. The durable tower didn't even dent. "NOT FAIR! IT'S STUPID! THIS WORLD, EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS TOO HARD AND UNFAIR! I NEED TO CHANGE IT!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:01 pm

Finally, Suzuki got to the point where all the emotions she's been holding back since she became a Titan were over flowing. Garnet wasn't expecting this kind of reaction, but she was glad it happened, since holding back so much pented up rage, confusion, and frustration can be damaging. Garnet hated to see young people having to go through this at such an early age, no one should have to have the weight of so many lives on their shoulders, yet here they were. Teen Titans, a small group of heroes dedicated to saving peoples lives on a daily basis.
"Caring for people does not make you weak. It makes you that much stronger since now you have those lives on your shoulders.. you don't want anything to happen to them.. you have to protect them as well and if anything happened to them you don't know what you'd do to with yourself." Garnet said gently, speaking from personal experience. "You are so strong Suzuki, and caring for people makes you that much stronger. Because love makes you vulnerable, but what's a world without love?"

The gem continued to sit there and watched as Suzuki attempted to smash the tower. "You have grown so much as an individual if you realize how cruel this world is and continue to fight for it. Anybody can see how corrupt this world is, but it takes a true hero to realize the beauty within it to keep fighting for. You want to fight for those you care for, they drive you forwards." The Titan consoled, walking over to Suzuki and placing a hand on her shoulder. "I have lived for several hundred years now and the world is constantly changing. To make it change for the better, we need more beautiful people like you who care for others to set an example for those who don't understand."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:47 pm

Garnet said Suzuki was strong, but she took a moment to look around at her situation and felt so overwhelmingly weak and pathetic. Breaking down on a rooftop with someone she'd never even had a conversation with? She needed to collect herself. She needed to pull it all together but for all the God's that had blessed her she couldn't. She was frustrated. Angry. Sad. Determined.
It all mixed together in this disgusting pot that left the teen standing on the roof, looking at two floating gems with her red eyes. When she felt Garnets hand on her shoulder, her eyes melted back to black and she saw Garnet with her three eyes. Suzuki let out a sigh, slouching her shoulders. She looked to the older, wiser gem with a face of defeat.

"Tell me then... if you understand how cruel the world is, and all the harsh realities that it faces, why do you fight for it?" Suzuki looked back to the city. "I told you I can see everything, no? Would it not be easier to burn everything I see and try again?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:03 pm

Suzuki just seemed to be filled with more questions, allowing Garnet to let out a sigh of relief. Some things you would have to face on your own, you have to be able to sit down, take the knowledge of others, and prioritize in your life. It was apart of growing up, especially when you're a hero, thrown into these terrible situations. "I fight for this world because I promise you, there are people worth fighting for." Garnet explained, letting go of her shoulder and smiling at her. "But why would you want to burn down something so beautiful like this city?" Garnet asked, crossing her arms and looking out. "Every place and person will have their faults, but you have to look for the good in it. There are so many good people in this city striving to make a difference, people like you... Burning down a city will only create chaos, it will do no good in the end."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:21 pm

Garnet explained her reason, and Suzuki looked over the city again. Her eyes red, she saw a couple walking through the park looking adorable. She saw a parent driving home with their kid in the passenger seat. She did see the bad, yeah. A drunk on the side of the road, a man yelling at his girlfriend... but there was beauty there, as Garnet had said.

"It's a big job, changing the world." Suzuki admitted. It certainly wasn't a job someone like her should be taking on. She couldn't handle herself, much less other people. "It's good to know I have teammates as strong as you watching my back."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:33 pm

"It is a big job, but that's why we have strong people like you. People like you make a difference Suzuki, whether you give yourself credit or not, you are strong." She told her, glad to see that Suzuki had calmed down. Sometimes she doubted these younger people realized how significant their actions were. It was like a ripple affect when you throw a stone into the water. The final ring is more faded the farther it goes out, but it still goes out. Just like their actions, it has a direct impact in JumpCity, but tiny ripples go out beyond Jump City.
"Remember Suzuki, you are strong, but it doesn't make you weak to talk things out. Never be afraid to knock on my door to talk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worth something more (Bloo)   Worth something more (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worth something more (Bloo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next