Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Site Banner (Please Vote) Vote_lcapSite Banner (Please Vote) Voting_barSite Banner (Please Vote) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Site Banner (Please Vote) Vote_lcapSite Banner (Please Vote) Voting_barSite Banner (Please Vote) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Site Banner (Please Vote)

Go down 
2 posters

What Banner Would You Prefer?
Canon Banner
Site Banner (Please Vote) Vote_lcap27%Site Banner (Please Vote) Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
OOC Banner
Site Banner (Please Vote) Vote_lcap53%Site Banner (Please Vote) Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Either Works For Me
Site Banner (Please Vote) Vote_lcap20%Site Banner (Please Vote) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Site Banner (Please Vote) Empty
PostSubject: Site Banner (Please Vote)   Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 6:09 pm

We have been needing to put up a new banner for the site due to the reboot. When talking to each other we have found ourselves among the staff stuck between the choices of making more ooc character banners, or going back to the cannon only banners that we had for a long while there for a bit that some of the newer members my not remember.

If we do Cannon only banners we will be sticking to most likely the titans being in the banner for obvious reasons and that will be that. Some pros to this is its just one simple banner that shows newer members that we are in fact a Teen titans site by having the titans up on display at all times. This would also not exclude any members from being on banners since there would be no member characters up there.

If we are to do an ooc banner again things will change to where we will still have 3 changing banners but it will be of the top active members of the month from Villains, heroes, and neutrals rather than just teams so anyone has a chance to be on the banners. We would grab the most active characters from the active members each time around. That way its always active characters on the banner.

Below I will put up some sample pics of the ooc banner idea so that you all can have a better idea of what it would look like. This was made at the start of the reboot so note that this is not the current most active characters around and may not be the official hero banner set up but just an idea of what it would concept wise look like.

Spoiler:

Please vote on which you would like the most, you can change votes as long as this poll is going officially. There is no set end date for this poll yet but it will most likely not be up for too long (more than a week or so) so that we can get up a new banner most to all of us want as soon as possible.

Also to anyone who is in the banner sample if you want your silhouette just for fun or your own reasons pm me and i can send you your silhouette on its own since I believe I still have all of them in my storage bin.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Site Banner (Please Vote)   Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 6:06 pm

This poll will end offically on monday, please vote if you havent yet.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Site Banner (Please Vote)   Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 8:17 am

Suggestion if the OOC banner is chosen... Can we please include the character names somewhere in the picture? For sanity sake... o.o
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Site Banner (Please Vote)   Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 2:32 pm

Tell you what if i can fit them in without it looking cluttered or the text being too small ill add the names in. But if they fit i may use a differnt font suiting each character.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Site Banner (Please Vote)   Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 4:54 pm

Okay since the OOC banner seems to be winning (note the pool is not closing and there is still time to change votes) i just want to put up this separate poll here so that when the time comes i can get to work right away knowing what you all want. This note is not me trying to tip the scales or anything this is just me trying to be prepared and to see what all you guys want. The poll below asks basically hey what color themes do you want? The order will always be Heroes, Neutrals, and Villains.

The colors that will be listed will be for the said group (Ex: white, blue, red would be white for heroes, blue for neutrals, and red for villains.) these colors will be the base back ground for the 3 banners. When I make the backgrounds for each banner i will be using the colors you all pick to use to find a good background for you all. I wanted to involve you guys in this pick so that i pick colors that the majority would like.

Anyways here's the poll link. Don't forget to vote in the main poll and to change any votes one way or the other if you all want to since again it is not too late to change any votes over to the cannon banner if you would prefer that. The staff wants to make a banner you guys want to don't be afraid to change votes if you change your mind.

Vote for the theme colors here: https://strawpoll.de/w6yedf3
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Site Banner (Please Vote)   Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 5:36 pm

The poll will close with in the next 6 and a half hours at 12 am est please vote now, change your votes, and all that fun stuff before then or forever hold your piece.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Site Banner (Please Vote)   Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 12:45 am

Okay so I have made 3 banners since you guys wanted black white and grey i did my best to try and capture the colors best to what i could though they turned out all mostly just colors going from black white and grey.

If you guys don't like it I'll retry them and show you new ones. Same with the text font for each one. I will be adding a poll under each one so you guys can vote to change something or not.

I will also be posting up in bulk the silhouettes I have if you don't like one of your character please pm me and we can work together to make it better to your liking though the colors of black and white with them are going to stay the same for now to keep things simple. Feel Free to post comments and suggestions.

Silhouettes Currently Done:
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Site Banner (Please Vote)   Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 8:55 pm

Okay so I wanted to go through and explain how I will be going through characters and snagging the most active ones for the banners. That way you all know what exactly is done to get characters for the banner to try your best at being on one. Though note that the top posters of the month results of last month are no longer up so right now we will be going off the top posters and results right now to make the current banner. At the end of the month we will be doing what we will be doing from now on. This is getting the results on one of the last 3 days of the month to make the updated banners. these banners will be up for the whole next month until it is once again updated.

Now what I will be doing and have done now is the following.

Step 1: Go to the first person on the top poster's list and follow it to their profile.
Step 2: Click on the 'Topics' to see the topics they have been in. Look through the latest posted area to find the ones that were posted in during the current month.
Step 3: Tally up how many appearances each character of theirs have been in to be able to tell what character's they have used the most and least.
Step 4: Write down if the character is Evil Neutral Or Good. (Note we go by for Neutral Evils and Goods based on which way they lean the most. The only ones marked as Neutral are True Neutrals.) Along with their height for later on so you can scale everyone to height based off each other.
Step 5: Repeat all steps before this with all other top posters
Step 6: Go through each banner and place the most active of each top poster's characters on each banner so each top poster has at least 1 character in at least 1 banner.
Step 7: See how much space you have left based on the heights and room to try and tell if any banners need any more room.
Step 8: Fill any spots with the second most active characters that fit the needed space from the top posters going from the recorded biggest/ranked 1st top poster of the month to the last one. (At this point each top poster should only have 2 characters on the 3 banners at the most.)
Step 9: Repeat steps 7 and 8 till each banner is full and make sure to evenly take characters from everyone so each person has the same amount of a chance of getting on the banner.
Step 10: (This step is only if character names become something for the banners, aka if they can be added in without making the banners to cluttered. Aka Aka This step may not be needed when the official banners go up.) Pick out the correct suiting font for each character and add their names at the bottoms of their silhouettes then save the banners and send them up. (Note to other staff: If I am not the one to do this at some point do not use the site's provided image hoster, it lowers the quality of the banners at times to a drastic level. I use this image host if you cant find a good free one that works right with the sites coding in the admin pannel cause some hosting sites dont give you a url that works with the sites coding due to the site being so old coding wise. https://postimage.org/ ))

Right now there are the middle steps of making the Shiloettes of each character still and in the future I may need to make new ones for updated character pics and new characters but that is the over all concept of each banner set up that I or other staff (For me) will (for them) may be doing.

Also to staff I will be posting all the other silhouettes here like the other ones for you all to use in the future. I use dev art to put in each thing and resize everything. The banners in fullsize fit in the dav muro set up when your window (if in google chrome) is full sized but still windowed not full screened. I say this since the space you are given to use on dev muro changes based on the window's size and if you have little download completes on the bottom of your screen.

Dev muro is totally free i think you just need a normal free account on dev art to use it (deviant art). In case I'm ever not able to do this for you guys I want to make sure that any staff member has the means to do it and knows generally how I did it so they can do it either may or their own way so this never doesnt happen due to me ever being gone. That and I'm putting up the silhouettes for everyone here so that all members can snag their for fun and or so they can say hey change mine for me please.

Anyways thats it for now tome to get back to work on the actual banners/silhouettes that I need to finish making. Pm me if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Site Banner (Please Vote)   Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 8:05 pm

Update one the Banners: I have gotten more silhouettes done, Neutrals for the current banner that will go up  are now all done, Heroes need minimal 2 more done, and villains need 3 more to go. Here are the ones I have done so far that haven't been posted up yet.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Site Banner (Please Vote)   Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:01 pm

Site Banner (Please Vote) Untitled_drawing_by_2793p_davfosa
Site Banner (Please Vote) Untitled_drawing_by_2793p_davft06
Site Banner (Please Vote) Untitled_drawing_by_2793p_davfupp

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Banner (Please Vote)   Site Banner (Please Vote) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Banner (Please Vote)
Page 1 of 1