Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barFirst Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barFirst Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Day At School... Yay... (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 6:14 pm

Simon was enjoying this cute little drama between Isiah and Jenny, seeing Isiah get all embarrassed. He grinned when he heard Orion tease his brother about liking the girl, making his brother ask Orion to not make him nervous. In response, Orion said something in German, loud enough for Jenny to hear.

Orion then leaned back in his chair as Isiah went bright red and hid his face from embarrassment! Jenny then said something to Isiah in german. Simon couldn't understand what she was saying it, but she was saying it very awkwardly. Simon being the mature and adult person he was cupped his hand to his mouth, holding back laughter. Part of him felt bad for the kid, but it was just so hilariously awkward he couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 6:22 pm

Isiah didn't know if he should be more disappointed, still feeling super embarrassed either way. "(O-oh? I-I see,)" Isiah stammered simply. It was still a bummer finding out but it would have probably been worse had he actually tried hitting on her or something. "(That's fine,)" he added sheepishly, his face still red.

Orion felt a little bad, patting Isiah on the back. Isiah probably wouldn't have been able to muster the courage for a long time either way, best he know now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Jenny tensed hearing simon laughing and looked off a bit she then saw Isiahs reaction and looked a bit sad as she sank in her seat a bit. She made him feel bad... today was just getting worse and worse now... she sighed though then and spoke quietly now. "(Thanks for understanding... sorry if I bummed you out...)" She then decided to focus on the lesson for now.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 9:35 pm

"(No really. I would feel worse if I had actually tried asking you out. Don't worry about it,)"[/b] Isiah said reassuringly. He was being honest, and would be happy to still be her friend either way.

"What'ya snickerin' at there? Hmm?" Orion asked Simon, managing to just reach his chair enough with his foot to nudge it. Was probably rude to keep him out of the loop but based on his reaction it seemed like he had came to that conclusion on his own.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 2:53 am

She sighed a bit but nodded, despite his words she still felt like a major jerk which sucked cause it wasn't anything she could help or anything but still. Besides... why did every nice person who seems interested in her that's total love buddy relationship material have to be boys lately? it was almost like every girl in the city was either controlled by some divine god to keep them away from her since they had the same god, they were hiding in their homes most of the time and not really wondering around, too old, or too young.

Thus making things like 3 girls you can date out of like 20 guys running around in the city who may not even like girls too! It was so unfair... She grumbled a bit at the thought things were so unfair sometimes... but maybe one day there would be more girls to choose from and interact with since the only one she has even really interacted with thus far is too old aaaaand dating isiahs brother currently... this felt almost like early year star wars where females were a rarer race than force users with how little screen time they got. Jenny checked the time then seeing that class was almost over and leaned her head to one side as she continued notes... at least she had that going for her right now.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 4:30 pm

Things quickly went from being hilariously awkward to being just awkward. Simon felt bad and stopped laughing, but Orion had noticed his snickering and questioned him on it Sorry, it's just that after what you said, things got really awkward, I couldn't handle the tension. I feel bad though... he leaned over to Isiah ...sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. Simon wasn't perfect, but he was well meaning.

Simon then turned back to Orion I probably figured out most of it, but can you catch me up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day At School... Yay... (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2