Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapStorm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barStorm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapStorm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barStorm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Storm trouble (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 1:24 am

Toji grinned up at her." (I'll be more then willing to teach you! It's the least I could do, since you and your family are willing to take me in.)"He turns his attention back to all the clothing,eyes widening slightly, 'Where should I even start to look...',only to blink as she speaks up again. Glancing up at her and listening, the boy's eyes widen even more at the offer, before he gives Jenny a big,grateful hug. How? How is it someone could be so,so generous to someone they'd just met? Father had taught him well the virtues and potential of humans, but all this...Shelter, companionship,new clothing...and now a offer to help him find his father? After all of what Corgi was done,Toji was,frankly, feeling at least a tad overwhelmed. "(T-thank....thank you...I'd love doing that. At least it's a chance,if nothing else.)"

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 11:14 pm

Jenny bounced happily clappign her hands together and holding them there close to her chest. "(Awesome! Thanks Toji!)" She said with a bright smile. Seeing him having some troubles finding something she looked at what he already had and started pulling out similar color themes and styled clothes for him and put it at the front of the rack for him to look through when he wanted to. She giggled a bit at the sudden hug and smiled softly to him as she hugged him back. She smiled more warmly at his words and hugged him closer in a very caring fashion.

"(No problem Toji... I know what it feels like to be separated from family you care deeply about and not being able to find them again... So...  I want to be able to help you out as much as i can with finding your family while  showing you cool things up here so you have plenty of happy stories to tell everyone when you get back home so its not all sad stories, but happy ones you can laugh about.)" She said sweetly to him before hugging him tightly and letting go and gestured to the clothes. "(I found these, any look good to you?)"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 12:18 am

Toji tilted his head at the awesome, but grinned at her happiness about his offer. "(You're welcome!)" As Jenny returned the hug, the boy basked in the good contact, relaxing and giving a happy hum, a few tears managing to work their way out of his eyes and down his cheeks. He nodded at her response .Being able to tell stories with Father again...sounded nice...As she lets go,Toji wipes his eyes with the back of a hand, and glanced over at the indicated clothing. Hmmm.....He grinned sheepishly,looking up at Jenny. "(Uhm...well...all of them look good.)" Anything was better then what Corgi had given him...Though...He points out some. "(But I prefer these more, I...think...)" Well, they did draw his eye a tad bit more then the others,and he didn't want to make the other two get too much.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Jenny smiled softly to him seeing the tears from the happy thoughts and gently rubbed his back before letting go. Jenny then grinned when he said they all looked good and leaned to one side 'polishing' her nails on her shirt trying to do the sly thing she saw on tv. "(Thaaanks I try.)" She said before giggling and nodding and grabbing then and angled him to a mirror so he could see himself and held the hangers over his chest and legs so he could see what they would probably look like on him. "(Yeah those do look like they fit well fashion wise on you! Nice pick!)" She said as her mother brought over some shoes for him to try on. "(Here dear I got these for you to try on.)" she said sweetly to him with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 12:30 pm

Toji gave a laugh, smiling, as Jenny took a strange pose, rubbing her nails on her shirt and responded with a exaggerated thanks. Blinking as he's moved, the boy tilted his head as he finds himself staring at a reflection, blinking again as Jenny holds clothes over his figure. Examining his image, he gave a nod and happy grin at the girl's comment,only for his brows to furrow and shoulders to hunch at seeing the mark wrapped around his neck. Hand reaching up to rub at it, a frown grows across his face and sparks crackle down his figure...then Jane grabs his attention. Glancing over at her, his eyes widen. Shoes!!

Bare toes flex against the floor,then he blurs over, examining the shoes before taking them,if she'd offered them, and gave a big grin up at her in return before slipping them on.Tilting his head at the dangling strings, his hands blurred as he tied them, and took a step,only to blink as the strings come loose."....." He tied them again, only for the same thing to happen. Toji glanced down at his shoes, with a look that plainly said 'why are you doing this to me?', then glanced up at the ladies with a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 11:49 pm

Jenny smiled when she saw him liking the look of the clothes though noted this expression at his neck mark. While Toji blurred over to the shoes Jenny scurried off for the time being. Her mother chuckled and handed him a pair of socks along with the shoes and let him try them on. She smiled softly to him and sat him down when he failed to tie his shoes the second time and kneeled down gently placing his foot on her leg.

"(Here you need to tie them like this to get them to stay that way.)" she said as she showed him how to tie his shoes and tied the first one and let him try to tie the second. After he would she stood up just as jenny came back and wrapped a long scarf around tojis neck and gave him a big smile and a thumbs up. "(You neck might get really warm some times but that should cover that mark up for you that you don't like.)" She said happily to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Toji's toes wiggled in the socks, getting used to the feeling, then he'd put the shoes on before the Attack of the Stubborn Laces happened. Blinking as he's sat down, the boy tilts his head as Jane sets his foot on her leg. Glancing up at the woman as she speaks, the boy grins, nodding. "(Ok!") He watches carefully as she ties the first one, and ties the second one himself. It was sloppy,and just a tad loose,but at least he'd gotten it relatively right. Smiling gratefully up at the woman as she stands up, Toji blinks as he feels a soft weight suddenly drape across his neck. Glancing at Jenny, the boy's eyes widened at her comment,before he gave a shaky smile,nodding. "(T-thank you...)"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 10:56 pm

Jane smiled brightly to him nodding "(Wonderful job dear! You'll get better with practice but for now that is a very nicely done job.)" She praised with a bright smile to him. Jenny smiled brightly to him and booped his nose lightly. "(No prob bob... I'm glad you like it. I went with the softest one... or well the softest that wasn't pink.)" She said with a giggle slightly jokingly before getting up and helping him up. "(SO how are you liking the shoes? do they feel alright to you?)"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 3:06 am

Toji grinned happily, bouncing slightly in his seat,at the compliment Jane gave to him. "(Thank you, Ma'am! I'll try to get better!!!)"  Blinking as he's booped, the boy smiles up at Jenny,nodding. "(It is soft. Very soft.)" As she helped him up,he gave her a quick,thankful smile, before taking a step in his new shoes. "( I like them!! They feel great!Thank you two again!)"

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:47 am

She chuckled noddign to him "I'm sure you will dear." Jenny giggled at his blink and smiled back to him before stepping ot the side to let him take a step. "Wonderful, and your welcome dear, now lets buy these and get o going home again, I need to get dinner started." Jane said sweetly and would lead them to the front counter buying the clothes for him as Jenny happily stood beside Toji.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Toji beamed happily as the woman said she was sure he will. Eyes widening as she mentions dinner, the boy grins excitedly,and his stomach adds it's own opinion into that. Nodding a quick few times, he followed them over to the counter, standing besided Jenny and bouncing on his toes excitedly, a few sparks crackling through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm trouble (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3