Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapStorm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barStorm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapStorm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barStorm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Storm trouble (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 10:20 pm

"No! No! No! Shut up!" She shouted running off she just had to get away from him she couldn't stick around here anymore it was hurting her heart too much for some reason. Toji would hear a woman calling out in Japanese "(Damn it Jennifer what do you not get about the grounding?!)" and then a Young girl calling back in japanese. "(I'm not in costume so it doesn't count!)" she called back teasingly as the girl ran up to toji, she had a scar going up along her cheek and forehead to hair line by skipped over her eye. Her hair reached her mid thigh and 75% of one of her arms was in a cast. She looked to him then speaking still in Japanese. "(I know you probably won't understand me but what happened? Are you okay?)"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 1:39 am

Toji's eyes widen at the response, and he steps forward, reaching out. "P-please..." As the boy prepares to chase after her, he hears a phrase of...Japanese? Glancing over the boy blinked as a girl approached him. Wiping at his eyes, the boy bites his lip nervously,but nods with hesitant smile. (Y-yes...And..well...A...a girl freed me from a bad man,but we...we disagreed on something, and she ran off,upset...)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 12:14 am

Blood just kept running, as to where Jenny stood by him and her face lit up as she heard him reply in Japanese before bouncing excitedly. "(Dude! Someone I can finally talk to like a normal person! Mom can I keep him?!)" She said partly jokingly as her mother walked over shaking her head before flicking Jenny's nose making her scrounge it up.

"(Jennifer be nice you are speaking to Dark Realm dweller.)" Her bother then held her fist to hr chest and bowed to him speaking in common demon. "(I could tell from your physical appearance of your cheek, hair, eyes, and powers. I apologize for my daughters rudeness, she is still young and learning.)"

Jenny rolled her eyes muttering "(Show off with your multi language skills...)" she then though gave a reassuring smile to him. [color=#00ccff]"(I'm sorry things didn't work out with her and I understand if you want to chase her down but you should know the local enforcers should be hear soon. If you want you could follow us home to our place for shelter and stuff like that.)"

Her mother nodded and smiled kindly to him "(Either way you should try to leave the area soon if you do not wish to be captured by the police, but I as well extend the offer of a safe haven in our home. I do not know your situation but if this is the case then our kinds should be helping each other in times of need and if you are in need then I would be more then willing to house you with us.)"

Jenny then nodded and pointed to her mother with her thumb. "(What she said... so you in?)" She asked with a goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 2:23 am

Toji's eyes widen at the girl's excited response,blinking as she playfully asks her mother if she could keep him. Head tilting as the woman speaks to him in common demon, the boy responded.(Uhm...it's well.I don't mind,truly, Ma'am.) He returns the gesture. At the reassuring and kind smiles,he gave a hesitant one back,eyes widening in surprise at their offer.(You...would accept me into your home?!)Toji glances in the direction of where he'd last seen Blood, brows furrowing, and seems to think on it for a second.He then glances back at the other two with a big,happy grin,though one with sadness traced around the edges. (I....Thank you two...I would...happily accept!!) Hopefully his words had gotten through to Blood...Toji didn't think this'd be the last time they saw each other.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 8:49 pm

"(Still i feel an apology is in order. Thank you for your understanding.)" Her mother replied kindly and the two happily nod saying yes to him. jenny then bounced happily clapping her hands "(Awesome! come on lets go!)" She said happily waving him to follow as her mother sighed but smiled softly shaking her head a bit as she walked with them down the street. "(It's been so long since I've seen a demon! I didn't think I'd rin into one over here to be honest.)" She admitted pretty excitedly as she walked with him with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 2:31 pm

Toji nods."(But of course, ma'am. And thank you for the apology.)" He grins and nods at Jenny's reaction, bouncing on his toes as well, excitement beginning to pound through him. Sure, his freedom had been soon replaced with a sad thing, but these two seemed to be good people! Plus, he was actually free!That is...if Corgi didn't snag him again...The boy rubs his throat nervously,then shakes his head, following after the two with a happy smile. Glancing up at Jenny,Toji grins somewhat sheepishly."(Thank you! Though...I'm only halfblooded, heh. Still, I'm glad to meet you as well!)"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 7:52 pm

"(You are vary welcome.)" Her mother said to him warmly as he thanked her. Jenny shrugged as he said her was only half blooded and smirked. [color=#00ccff]"(Half blooded or not, you're still a demon and that' pretty cool man.)"[color] She then offered him a hand and a warm happy smiled then. "(I'm Jennifer Necowl by the way. What's your name, I don't think I caught it.)" She asked as the two would fallow her mother down the street and turned the corner as the police was nearing the location they just left.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 1:29 pm

Toji grinned happily as the woman said he was very welcome,glancing around curiously and with slightly wide eyes. Sure,he'd seen cities before...but he also hadn't exactly been able to really appreciate things.Glancing at Jenny as she spoke, the boy tilted his head curiously,nose wrinkling slightly."(Cool?)" Blinking at the offered hand, Toji mentally scratched his brain, before remembering something he'd seen Corgi do with one of his contacts. Taking the hand, the boy gently shook it, grinning."(Toji! Toji Okami!)"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Jenny smiled brightly to him seeing the way he looked at everything and giggled a bit. "I had the same exact reaction when i first saw this whole place too!") She said happily as she walked beside him. She then nodded at his confused reaction to her callign him cool. "(Yeah like awesome, coolio. radical, tube-u-lar. The state of being very interesting and or pleasing above average.)") She said with a smirk to him. She shook his hand and nodded. "(Its super nice to meet you Toji! I hope that we can became great if not best friends.)" she said happily with closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Toji's hair glowed slightly in embarrassment as he realized she'd noticed his staring, grinning a tad sheepishly."(Yes,it's very interesting! I've not been able to...appreciate...a place like this until now.)" His brows furrow,and he rubs his neck, only to grin happily at the explanation of her comment."(Oh!! Thank you! You're...cool...as well!)" Smiling happily at her last statements, he nodded and looked up at her."(Yes, I hope so too! And I'm sure we will.)"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 2:35 am

She nodded "(Yeah I totally know what you mean! Or well in my own way that's probably a bit different from yours but still.)" she said happily and nodded agreeing at his comment and waved him off. "(Naaaaah.... im about room temperature.)" She said jokingly before her mother stopped them for a moment and motioned to a clothing store. "Did you need any new clothes? I'm more then willing to buy you some." she offered if toji was up for it she would lead them in and over to a section that would fit him size wise.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 4:28 am

Toji smiled happily at her response.He was glad she understood,even if it was only a little. The boy laughed at her joke, grinning, only to blink as Jen's mother stopped them. Looking up at her, Toji's eyes widen in surprise at the question. "(You're.....willing to get me new clothing?)" He glances down at the sterile white clothing he was wearing, eye whites gained a slightly darker shade as he glares at them, then glances up at the woman again,giving her a big,happy grin."(I.....thank you, truly.)" The boy follows them over, glancing around at the clothing. Woah...So many clothes...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Her mother nodded to him "Of course, from what it sounds like, you went through a lot so you deserve some new clothes to wear at the minimum." She nodded "You're very welcome." As toji looked Jenny grabbed a few shirts and held it up to his back sizing out the shirts for him. "(Don't mind me just checking out to see what your exact size would be.)" After she found the right one she pulled out the tag and showed it to him.

"(In case you can't read english too just look for a shirt that has matching letters to these, or matching numbers like these.)" She said showing him examples on each as she handed it to him. "(I think the color black may look good on you too if you have troubles picking out something.)" She said happily while her mother chuckled. "Dear you thing black looks good on anyone." She stuck her tongue out at her mother who returned the gesture to her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 1:36 am

Toji nods, brows furrowing slightly at her response. Yes, he had been through alot...Hopefully Corgi would take his time in thinking up a revenge plot or something...He really, really is grateful Jenny and her mom are so nice...and that Blood had stepped in like that.Blinking as he felt a brushing against his back, the boy leaned his head back, peering up at Jenny upside down. Blinking at the girl's statement, Toji grins. "(Ok. Thank you!)"

Spotting her pulling out the tag, he tilted his head(at least as much as one can while bending said limb back), turning around and examining it curiously. Glancing up at Jenny as she speaks again, the boy grins."(I can read English, and write it...I can understand it,too. Papa...never got to teach me enough on speaking it, is all.And ok, I'll look for that size!)" He takes the offered shirt, and begins looking around, nodding happily at Jenny's suggestion,and laughing cheerfully at the mother and daughter interaction.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 2:03 am

Jenny smiles down to him as he looked up at her and giggled a bit at the sight. "(No prob Toji)" She said in a happy and freindly fashion. As she showe dhim the tag she grinned a bit from his comment. "(Well then I'll have to take lessons from you soon since i can't.)" she said with a chuckle.

She at the thought of his father and smiled softly to him. "(Hey there are a lot of demons and portals where we are from, we plan on heading back to our home country in the summer for a while. If you want to come we could try and ask around and see if we can't find you a way back home to your family.)" She offered with a soft smile while handing him the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm trouble (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next