Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Vote_lcapDBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Voting_barDBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Vote_rcap 
Moon
DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Vote_lcapDBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Voting_barDBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

DBZ Revamp Sign Ups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Empty
PostSubject: DBZ Revamp Sign Ups    DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 9:05 pm

DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Dragon_ball_z_shenlong_vita_wallpaper_by_kaiba1987-d5r5i91

Rules:

• Cannons are first come first serve, to be a sayain right now you have to be a cannon sayain character due to the cannon lore stating that the current cannon characters are the last ones around. In the future we may all come up with an in character reason why there may be more sayains allowing you to play an oc one but until then please refrain from being a sayain and things like them that are stated that only said cannon character/said kind of cannon character can be this said thing. Also if you go inactive your cannon character slot will be put up for grabs.
  • You can have as many characters as you'd like but make sure that you can handle them all.
  • You can be as strong as you want and other such things just don't be a d bag about it in the rp and play fair. That's all I ask of you there in terms of character strength limitations.
  • Currently we have a standard posting order and set up though once we get an over load of people or have too many people slowing down the whole rp we may change this.
  • If you see someone with a race you want to also be but its their oc one please talk it over with them first before you do so.
  • You can have attacks like the main characters but please use oc names for the abilities since the ones they use by their original names are learned techniques that they had to get in their own way that may not make sense for you to know. Though if you learn them from the cannon character you then can have the real name.
  • Respect others and use common sense when you rp in terms of your character dong something they logically shouldn't be able to ever do. Its okay if they are about to get stronger and this is the moment they do but if it doesn't make sense for their sudden power up please don't do what you were going to do.
  • These are all the rules right now but more may come if they are needed.

Intro:

In this rp world you can play as anyone you want, an oc alien race, an android, demon, human, etc. You can even play as cannon characters though take note that this takes place in the stay line at the start of the sayain saga right around when raditiz first arrives. Until someone takes over a cannon character or we interact with a cannon character (which please only do if you are willing to take them on as a character or until someone else does so when someone pops in they aren't having to figure out what you chose to do with them randomly.) the storyline for the over all world and all cannon world activities and world events stay the same. Once we mess with them things may change based on how the rp goes. Other than the sayains and other rare cannon kinds of characters feel free to make any kind of character you want.

DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Latest?cb=20120424171225

Taken Cannon Characters

None

Last edited by Energy on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp Sign Ups    DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 9:15 pm

Stat Guide:

DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Dbzxvstats

Each player will recive the same amount of stat points. Each stat has a limit of how many points you can put into one stat is there so that no one just puts all their points into one stat.There will also be a spot for spare points if you choose not to use them all right away so you can gradually add more. In every stat you will start off naturally with 1 in each, you can not go lower than 1 so please do not just rewrite the 1 into a 0 to have a spare point. Below you will see a general over look on how good each stat is with a given number you would put into it so you actually know what you get with each thing.

Note- These are just base stats meaning that anyone is allowed to have abilities that make any of their stats bigger than they normally are. There is no real limit to this but make it make sense as to how and why your ability or item, etc. does this for you.

Note- Also some of these will be explained in level by giving the over all look of how strong/fast/powerful etc. the characters were in a given arc in the show. If you don't know the Arcs either look it up or look at it as my number is bigger which means its better.

Speed

This stat shows how over all fast you are and how quickly you can react to things.

Spoiler:

Strength

This stat shows how over all physically strong you are and how hard you can hit things with strength alone.

Spoiler:

Defense

This stat shows how well you can take a hit physically and get back up and fight, those with higher stats in this will have a higher level of pain tolerance and will be able to take out standing levels of highly damaging attacks and still get up and fight.

Spoiler:

Stamina

This stat shows how long you can run around and do a larger amount of physical activities and still do more things.

Spoiler:

Ki Abilities

This shows how well you can use your ki and how strong the ki blasts can be total over all. With enough practice you could blow up a planet within a few episodes.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp Sign Ups    DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Character Apps

--Stat Points--

You are permitted 100 points total currently, please use them wisely and take in account that you will not get anymore right now if you use them all in one wack, aka you will not be able to truly get your base stats stronger if you use them all at once.

Code:
[center][b][u][size=18][Character Full Name][/size][/u][/b]

[Img][Optional/Character Image Url Here/Delete From img to /img if you do not use this.][/img]
[/center]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nick Name:[/b] Optional
[b]Job/Title:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Birth Date:[/b] Optional

[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] Optional
[b]General Looks Overview:[/b] Optional/Use this part here to describe your character if you lack a picture.

[center][b][u]Stats[/u][/b][/center]
[b]SP:[/b] 1
[b]STR:[/b] 1
[b]DEF:[/b] 1
[b]STA:[/b] 1
[b]KA:[/b] 1
[b]Spare Points:[/b]

[b]Abilities:[/b] Just explain out your abilities/moves here in a good amount of detail and you should be fine. These can range from moves like the big bang attack to even going into a stronger form because we all know this form is never truly your final form.

[b]Skills:[/b]

[b]Items/Equipment:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b] Optional
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp Sign Ups    DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 10:12 pm

You may now post your apps
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp Sign Ups    DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 9:35 pm

[Toji]

[img][Optional/Character Image Url Here/Delete From img to /img if you do not use this.][/img]

Name: Toji
Nick Name:Feral Wolf Boy
Job/Title: Street/wilderness kid, hunter
Race: Raiju
Birth Date: N/A

Hair Color: Primarily a bright, electric blue, but there are white streaks/patterns running through it.
Eye Color: Blue when at a normal state, but gold pupils and black sclera when enraged.
Height: 4'9
Weight:98
Other: Has wolfish ears somewhat hidden in his spiky mane, and a wolf like tail.
General Looks Overview: Small and wiry, Toji doesn't look like, at first glance, like that much of a danger, despite the skins he wears as clothing (at least, for now). He has spiky blue and white hair, with wolfish ears somewhat hidden in said mane, and a wolf like tail. He also has longer then average canines, with the tip of one often poking out of his lower lip, and bright blue eyes, which tend to glow when he's excited/embarrassed.

Stats
SP: 12
STR: 8
DEF: 8
STA: 8
KA: 5
Spare Points:64

Abilities: *Note about the Raiju race's Ki. Though much like standard ki, it tends to be bright blue, and has a inherent electrical quality to it, any attacks/techniques tending to have lightning strands crackling off.*

Feral Claws: Channeling his ki into his hand(s) he can form large claws of pure ki from his fingertips, which are capable of slicing into solid wood.

Electric Punch:Similar to the above technique, but more zappy instead of slicey. Works rather like a taser.

Lightning Rod Panic: Can latch onto a opponent, and channel a large amount of Lightning Ki into them. The longer he does this, though, the more drained he is. The longest time he's currently capable of is 30 seconds, and he'd pass out afterwards. Thus, it usually is a quick one second, 'get off me' flash.

Enhanced Senses: Has senses slightly sharper then a normal wolf.

Skills:

Tracking: Using his enhanced senses, he can be a excellent hunter/tracker.

Agility: Toji is rather agile, allowing him to move through/around obstacles somewhat easily.

Feral Fighting: Using his agility and speed, he fights instinctively. Though not as refined as a trained fighter, it can be unpredictable.

Items/Equipment: a heavy, durable Dao/cleaver like sword,acquired from a bandit who thought it'd be a smart idea to pick on a boy.

Bio: Toji belongs to a race called the Raiju, who are known to be gaurdians and defenders. His family had been traveling through space, but they were attacked, and his parents sent him to Earth to,hopefully, make sure he at least survived.Of course, not everything wound up as ok as they were hoping. Instead of being found by caretakers, Toji landed in the wilderness, and has lived like that ever since, becoming somewhat wild, and known in the area as a fast, feral protector of travelers(and snatcher of yummy foods).
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp Sign Ups    DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 5:26 pm

[Character Full Name]

DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  0bea7910

Name: Ax'hozlon
Nick Name: Ax
Job/Title: Wanderer
Race: Polonian
Age: 170 (not a big deal for his species, he's basically middle aged)

Hair Color: None
Eye Color: Black
Height: 250cm (8'2)
Weight: 200 pounds
Other: Covered in scales

Stats
SP: 20
STR: 20
DEF: 20
STA: 20
KA: 20
Spare Points:

Abilities: Dragon fang- He opens his jaw and focuses ki between his teeth. He then fires it out as a beam.

Bloody rush- A melee combo with claw strikes that finishes with a spinning tail strike.

Legend spear- He shapes his hand as if preparing to attack with claws and focuses ki through each finger into his palm. He then thrusts his hand forwards to fire it out as a beam.

Skills: Tail- His fighting style involves the use of his tail a lot.

Items/Equipment: None
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp Sign Ups    DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 6:42 pm

Jumney Necowl

DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Jumney_necowl_by_2793p-daoavcj

Name: Jumney Necowl
Nick Name: JumJum/Jum
Job/Title: Planet Scout and Documentor
Race: Thechrow
Birth Date: Optional

Hair Color: Silver light blue
Eye Color: Black and silver with no pupils
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 10 lbs
Other: Has light grayish blue skin
General Looks Overview: N/A

Stats
SP: 15
STR: 10
DEF: 10
STA: 15
KA: 15
Spare Points: 35

Abilities:

Boom Blow: She shoots out an a ray of black ki balls that are the only about 5 inches in width from her mouth ranging from 3 - 10 balls. These balls float about 10 ft away quickly then move into a slow drift. If touched they explode like grenades.

Sever Heal: She can remove any pare of her body thus turning it into a ball of ki. This ki ball will heal injuries based on how big the thing she removed was. To heal she must touch the ki ball to the injured spot on the body.

Regrow: She can regrow from anything as long as her brain is unharmed though healing could take from hours to days based on how bad the attack was. Until she is fully regrown she is stuck in a sleeping like status.

Foos Roo Keeera: She forms energy in her mouth hands and feet before shooign out a massive ki blast that forms from smaller ones that come from each part of her body.

Airless: Her people do not need air to breath

Skills:

• Crafting skills/building skills
  • Knows over 1,000 languages
  • A spin fighting style (her body spins in the air in a wild manner in all directions while usign her limbs to smack around the opponent.

Items/Equipment: A digital tablet that allows her to send and receive data and messages.

Bio: Optional
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp Sign Ups    DBZ Revamp Sign Ups  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBZ Revamp Sign Ups
Page 1 of 1