Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAn anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Voting_barAn anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAn anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Voting_barAn anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

An anonymous tip (Pika)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 5:29 pm

Once all the men were down, Ella said to check all the containers, Meta spoke into his communicator Roger. Meta ran over to a container and grabbed the lock, turning his hand into steel and breaking it by squeezing. He then opened the door, only to find disappointment. He moved to each other container, finding nothing else until he met up with Ella again. Ella asked what could have gone wrong, Meta was about to say something, but then he heard a door opening and immediately turned around, went into a defensive stance and moved slightly in front of Ella.

Ella then went down and got ready to fight, Meta following not too far behind. But then the man threatened to kill the hostage if they went any closer, so Meta and Ella stopped. He told them both to surrender or he'd kill the girl. Ella signalled to Meta that she planned on doing something, so he should help out the girl. Meta saw the man on top of the container in the camouflage outfit and realised that Ella couldn't see him. But she was the only one that could hit him at this range!

Before he could warn her, Ella staggered the man holding the girl hostage but then got shot with the laser. Meta ran over to the man who had held the girl hostage and knocked him out with a blow to the back of the head. Then he ran over to the girl and Ella and got them behind some cover, so the guy on the container couldn't shoot them. He then picked up a fallen thugs purple laser gun and shot at the thug on the container, taking a few tries before he managed to hit the guy.

Meta then tried to shake Ella awake Wake up!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 12:24 pm

Ella was in a coma like state, she could hear Meta, but she couldn't see or feel him. Her whole body felt heavy and like static, she really hoped this wasn't permanent. She couldn't even open her eyes despite her many attempts, instead they just flickered. If Meta felt her pulse or checked any of her vitals, he would definitely know she was alive, she just wasn't responsive. Right now the best thing for him to do was get all three of them to a safe place, especially out of this building, there was definitely back up on its way.
Even though she couldn't say or do anything, she hoped Meta was helping the girl, getting her to safety. She really needed her, that was the first step in finding out where the rest of the girls were taken, Ella prayed Meta understood that. So now, Ella would be like this for half and hour and whatever is decided is all up to Meta.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Ella didn't respond to Meta's attempts to wake her up, but her eyes did flutter, as if she was trying her hardest to open them. Meta checked her breathing, she was fine, but she seemed to be paralysed. Meta then put Ella over his shoulder and helped the girl to her feet Stay close to me. He then left the way they went, leaving the scene as fast as he could with the girl in tow. Once they were a safe distance away, Meta found a bench and rested Ella on it, waiting with the girl for Ella to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 3:17 pm

The girl quickly linked herself to Meta, not straying behind at all since she was afraid and recognized the girl. She trusted her, and if she trusted the blonde boy, so would she. Ella at this point and time was still unconscious while the other girl awkwardly kept close to her, not wanting to be to close to Meta, he seemed dangerous. Well, maybe not dangerous, but she just didn't trust men at the moment, after all the stuff she went through, why should she? But maybe... she could help the others if she just cooperated.. "I am Alice." She introduced in a thick Swedish accent. "My English not well, but I want to help. These men.... bad... They have other women." She explained in broken English, not able to look Meta in the eyes. "Will you and friend be able to help?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 4:19 pm

The girl seemed intent on keeping her distance, Meta was fine with that. He had no idea what she had been through, after all, so he shouldn't be judging her. But, after a while she seemed to find it within herself to speak, introducing herself as Alice. She expressed her desire to help the other women. Meta nodded, showing he understood. She then asked if he and Ella would be able to help Yes. We're heroes. And her name is Ella. Meta figured she should know the name of her saviour, he knew Ella would make an exception for this girl, since rescuing these girls meant a lot to her. If Alice didn't have much else to say, he'd wait for Ella to wake up in silence.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 4:32 pm

The man answered her questions quickly, not one for conversation it seemed. He said they were good and that her name was Ella, she knew that, she remembered her from last time. She promised them all she would save them, and now she was here...They all actually had hope now.. She even had a friend to help them! Maybe this would actually work! "This was trap.. They said they were going to... uhh... set bait out for trap... to trap Ella... they knew she was coming." Alice explained, her English slow and broken. "How do you... plan.. to get the rest out?" She asked, wanting to know what was going to happen.
At this time a tear slid down Ella's cheek, she could move, but she could hear everything. She led her friend right into a trap, she should have known. Information didn't come by that easy, she was an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 5:50 pm

Alice explained that the information leak about the slave traders was a trap, designed to take out Ella. It seemed like it was a good thing that Meta had insisted on coming along, or Ella would likely have been killed. Alice then asked for their plans on getting the rest back I'll wait until Ella's awake. We may have to get some backup, but I'll discuss it with Ella when I can. He noticed the tear falling down Ella's face. It would seem like Meta wasn't having any emotional reaction, but then he reached down and wiped her tears away It's okay Ella, it's not your fault.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 1:13 am

Another 15 minutes of silence would pass, Alice didn't know what to say at the moment since she told him everything she knew... Well most everything, he didn't ask so she wasn't sure if he wanted to know. He did show affection towards the girl, it made Alice trust him that much more since he was kind to women.
Suddenly, the fuzzyness and static in Ella's body started to fade out of the picture. First it was her feet, then her legs, then her torso, all the way up to her head. She was practically screaming in her own head, waiting for it to pass when suddenly... it was gone... Ella jolted up, making her head pound, and instinctively grabbed her head in pain. "Alice! I'm so sorry! I tried.. I really did... but I ran right into that trap.. I endangered my friend and I just.... I'm sorry..." Ella told her in a panicked tone, Alice not quite sure what was going on. Ella then turned her attention to Meta and wiped her eyes from earlier. "Meta.. I'm really sorry, you don't have to stay, I would understand if you would want to go back to the hub. Really.." The blonde told her Titan friend, her head slightly hung in shame. She really messed up this time, and she didn't want to endanger her friend anymore than she would have too.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 3:33 pm

Meta really wasn't bothered by the continuing silence, he is very much the silent type in his hero persona. He's gone through whole weeks where he only talked to other Titans once he returned to the tower and undid the persona. Sometimes he had days where he didn't even talk to his teammates, but that was usually just because he was too busy to hang out in the lobby.

Suddenly, Ella regained consciousness and jolted up. Meta was about to ask her if she was okay, but Ella instantly apologised to Alice for falling for the trap and messing up. She then apologised to Meta for getting him involved, but Meta just shook his head I forced you to bring me because I want to help you, because part of being a team is always having each others back. If anything, we should get the other two involved in this.

He turned to Alice Is there anything else you can tell us? Anything at all?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 4:51 pm

In Ella's panic to make things right again, Alice started patting her back and Meta told her this is what being a team was about. He was completely right, this is what being a team was about but.. she couldn't help but feel bad. She should have been more careful, what if her brashness ended up taking on of their lives? Especially after all the heart ache they all just went through, it was a constant battle in her head.
While Ella was thinking of all of this, Meta turned to Alice and asked her if there was anything else she could tell him. "Uh... I... Am not sure how you plan to get in... I only know one way in.." Alice began slowly, looking at Ella while talking. "What do you mean? In where?" Ella asked, her mind coming up with ways she can make this better. "Where the others are kept. The ring... I only know one way in and that is to be taken... but... I don't want that for any of you.." Alice explained slowly, obviously not liking the words coming out of her mouth.

2 hours would pass and it was now 6 am back at the Hub. Alice had passed out on the couch with a blanket around her shoulders and Meta and Ella were now in the Kitchen. Ella leaned against the counter and crossed her arms, thinking about what Alice had said. "What do you think about what she said,,? Ella asked, wanting to see what he thought before waving her opinion around.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 2:51 pm

Fenrir had woken a few hours ago to use the bathroom only to come to a strange revelation. Ella was gone? The confused werewolf got out of bed and started roaming the house in just his sweats looking for his girlfriend. He couldn't catch her scent anywhere... where could she have gone? He wasn't proud to admit he pushed open Harmon's door and breathed a sigh of relief when he discovered the redhead was on patrol.
But if she wasn't with him, where was she? He hadn't seen her hang out with Meta much, so the thought of her running around with him on late night escapades seemed far fetched...

When he went to check Meta's room though, he found it empty. Jesus, did they all just leave him here?!
Maybe there was some party or something they didn't want him to go to..? What the Hell was going on here?
Wolf and Lamb were rambling, trying to get him moving and calm him down at the same time. It was all very confusing, to be honest. Fenrir did his best to ignore them.

After about a half hour of wandering about to look for anyone in the hub, he returned to their room. Yeah, he was stressed and a little worried, but he liked to think he was calmly tearing through the dressers to find something to wear for him to charge out into the night and hunt his girlfriend down... when he worded it like that he sounded crazy. Crap.
He put on his jacket and jeans and threw on one of his old hats to hide the bedhead and started off... but now he was hearing voices in the kitchen. Meta and Ella, by the sounds of it. He found himself in the doorway after a few eerily quiet footsteps, leaning against the frame looking rather grumpy. So they were running around on adventures, and it looked like they picked up a hostage.

"About what who said?" He asked, arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:13 pm

Alice answered Meta's question by saying that she only knew one way in, when pressed by Ella she expanded on it by saying that the only way to get to the ring was to be taken. Well, that wasn't any good. Meta pondered it as they went back to the hub with Alice in tow.

2 hours later and the two Titans were in the kitchen. Ella asked Meta what she thought about what Alice had said It seems to me like we've reached a dead end. The only way to get in is to be taken, but we don't know where and when they capture girls. If we knew, we could ambush them and interrogate them, but we don't. He was silent for a few seconds That being said, you obviously have something to say, since you mentioned it. What do you think?

Then, Meta heard Fen from the doorway asking what they were talking about Hey Fen. We rescued this girl from a trafficking ring Ella has been trying to take down for a while. She said that there's no way to get in, other than getting kidnapped by the traffickers. He summarised, but Ella could add something if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Ella waited for a response, only for Fen to quietly enter the kitchen, leaning on the doorway frame. He asked what they were talking about and looked rather grumpy, Ella having a hunch on way. "Did you sleep well?" She asked, trying to get him to feel better before they dumped everything on him. She knew he'd hate the plan, but maybe in a better mood he'd consider it. Of course Meta wasn't thinking about this, and dumped their entire morning on craziness on him within two sentences. Well he left out Ella getting attacked and the actual fight, which was good, Fen probably would have thrown a fit if he knew right about now. Instead of dancing around the question, Ella just looked to Meta, then back to Fen, sighing. "Pretty much... We came back to get help from you.. I'm not quite sure what to do." She admitted, pulling back her hair momentarily.
"I could let them take me... But then we don't know where too.... So we don't know how you guys would follow me... Unless we have a tracking device of some sort here?" Ella continued to suggest, thinking of all their options.. Of course the guys would take all of her weapons and devices, so not even storing them somewhere in her clothes would be safe.. "However... They would probably take it away from.. Unless we stitched it in my body? Is that possible?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:51 pm

Fenrir appreciated Meta's detailed report of the night. Clearly the man hadn't thought too hard about why Ella was sneaking off in the middle of the night to be doing these missions. The werewolf didn't let Ella's question throw him off, thinking about the situation quickly. "So... you two decided to sneak off in the middle of the night to crash a high profile human trafficking ring? Now you want help?"
He didn't seem impressed by the deductive knowledge there. Why wouldn't they just ask him to come with them? Did they think he wasn't capable? Well, Ella hadn't seen his transformation state yet. So there was that. He thought he'd already done enough to imply that he could handle himself, but apparently he was wrong.

He pinched the bridge of his nose as he thought about the suggestion on how to catch them, as if frustrated by the situation.
"Getting you kidnapped sounds dangerous. I don't think it's a good idea. Like Meta said, you guys don't even know how they pick the girls or anything." His eyes scanned to Alice, giving a light smile to tell her it was all going to be okay. "You've been inside, though, so we're not clueless. Did you see how they sold the people? I feel like a business like that would have a place where the buyers could see the people they're buying beforehand. If we figure that out, we could infiltrate from that angle. I'll pose as a buyer, throw money around, then when they take me to see the people we make a move."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Fen questioned their logic, coming back for him now after they had already been out, Meta could have mentioned that originally Ella was just going to go on her own, and that he had to convince her to let him along. But that might make Fen mad at Ella, so he chose not to potentially throw her under the bus.

Ella suggested that maybe she should let them take her in, then place a tracker on her somehow so they could follow her to the location. Then, before Meta could even say it, Fen pointed out that the idea was way too dangerous, and that they didn't even know where or how they take girls. He then suggested an alternate idea, that they could figure out where they sell the girls then he could go in as a perspective buyer.

If Alice didn't have any useful information, Meta would make a suggestion That's a good idea, but we can't do it without information. We can see if the Titans database has any data on these guys that might be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An anonymous tip (Pika)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next