Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A new Beat with a new member Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A new Beat with a new member Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A new Beat with a new member Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A new Beat with a new member Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A new Beat with a new member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A new Beat with a new member Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A new Beat with a new member Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A new Beat with a new member Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A new Beat with a new member Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A new Beat with a new member Vote_lcapA new Beat with a new member Voting_barA new Beat with a new member Vote_rcap 
Moon
A new Beat with a new member Vote_lcapA new Beat with a new member Voting_barA new Beat with a new member Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A new Beat with a new member

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A new Beat with a new member Empty
PostSubject: A new Beat with a new member   A new Beat with a new member Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Haruhi sat on the couch, at the band's studio, a notebook in hand she was reading the lyrics of a new song she was working on. A rough draft as the page was scribbled on, had doodles and even words scratched out. Grayline's drummer had been gone for a while now, and the band had laid dormant since his departure. The last time they played together was at the charity event Aeon, their manager, had set up for them at the park. It turned out to be a big hit, but it was the last time the band had played in a gig.
It was time for the band to get back on board, they'd come too far together to give up now. Just because one member decided to leave, didn't mean the rest of the members had to call it quits. Which is why Haruhi continued to work on songs, continued to practice. She then heard someone approaching the door and glanced up from her work.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A new Beat with a new member   A new Beat with a new member Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:55 am

Cynthia walked up to the table that they were conducting the auditions from behind. It was a simple folding table with cheap wooden chairs from Ikea. Cynthia set down a tray of two glasses filled with orange squash. There was a drum-set in-front of them and Cynthia would sit down, looking towards the door "he should be here any moment" she told Haruhi calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A new Beat with a new member   A new Beat with a new member Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:17 am

A sharp blade is the product of a sharp mind.

And right on cue, just as Cynthia mentioned that he should be here any moment, Kyte walked in. He had an unusually goofy grin on his face, and was in his casual attire. One might find it odd for such a goofy optimistic look to be on his face, but they would soon see that he was tugging along a small child.

Rico was smiling, because she had ice cream, and ate it neatly, trying not to get any on Grayline's nice floor.

"Okay Rico, we're here," he said politely.

"It seems nice enough," she said nonchalantly. She didn't care much for anything other than Kyte. "So why are you joining this again?"

"I could use something to do with my spare time, he said simply.

Rico shrugged, and continued licking her ice cream as Kyte walked to where Cynthia told him to audition, and smiled towards Cynthia, casting a knowing glance towards Haruhi, but only briefly.

A quick observation told him that Haruhi was either writing or drawing something very important, and considering she was a member of Grayline, it was probably a song she was writing. He could tell this because of the way she held it; securely; it was something she had put time and effort into.

Cynthia seemed a bit anxious when he saw her; the way she was sitting and the way she was keeping her composure together denoted that she had been worried. About what, Kyte couldn't discern, but he was willing to bet it at least had something to do with Grayline. On that, he couldn't be too certain, however.

"Hello. Cynthia, was it? I'm here to try out. I brought Rico along with me; I hope that's not a problem."

Rico cast both of them a look. It had better not be a problem. She wouldn't leave him. Kyte offered a nod of greeting to Haruhi.

"I am Kyte Avytrius. I see our mutual friend mentioned I'm skilled with a drum kit?"

Last edited by Wrath on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A new Beat with a new member   A new Beat with a new member Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:06 pm

Bow was in her room crying. When she heard the drums, she held her teddy bear tighter and the rain outside fell heavily to the ground.

(Tadah.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Beat with a new member   A new Beat with a new member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Beat with a new member
Page 1 of 1