Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapRising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barRising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapRising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barRising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)

Go down 
+5
Emmz
DivingDart
Hotwire
Izzy
Moon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:06 pm

The battle was in full action now, Garnet was knocking away robots from Hotwire left in right, trying to do everything in her power to help out her leader... only for the worst possible outcome to strike. She saw this several weeks ago, she knew this was a possibility, but it made her stomach turn when she heard the giant crash of a building... the Tower... anyone in Jump City could have heard that thing fall, followed by several explosions there was a rise of smoke and fire from the Island... what have they done..
That split second of sorrow distracted her enough that the CAP system made her jump, only to turn around to see the giant Juggernaut come at her. When she turned to face it the reflection of it's fist was in her visor as all three eyes were crying.. Suzuki... But it was too late, the first connected with Garnet's face, shattering her visor and sending her through several buildings, all three of them coming down after the laser fired at her.

From the massive punch and the impact from the buildings, she already poofed, making two gems fall from the sky as the Xenothium+ fired at her, shattering the blue sapphire completely, cracking the red ruby partially as it landed among the rubble.
The Tower fell, Suzuki was crushed, and now Garnet was no more...
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Asami would just be calmly watching, playing her big dragon like a puppet, it may have been invisible, but she could still feel it, like how some people can feel spirits around them, the dragon's neck would bend around as it had no spine and tried to pick Toji up off it's back, if it managed to do that, it would be holding him by the head and torso, its teeth lightly gripping Toji's torso, unfortunately, this meant Husher was coming along with him, lifting him high up into the air and off the ground, shaking him around a little but being mindful not to make Husher too motion sick.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 7:21 am

Nima had skirted her way to the top of the building with their fearless teacher, Miss Nina. She got up just in time to watch the massive explosion at the tower and grinned. "Now, that's what I call Magic. Beautiful, huh? Part of me wants to be over there... The other part is glad I'm not. I'd end up like that freak that just... cracked." She giggled and looked at the two gems on the ground. How sad. Not.

Her bird had already been evaporated, reminding her just how pathetic she really was. It really was quite a bummer to have her weakness shoved down her throat sometimes. Oh well, she would just need to get better at other stuff. Maybe she'd teach. Nina seemed to be good at that, and Nima couldn't see where she was good at anything else.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 11:40 am

(OOC: Sorry. I hadn't realized we were skipping mega. I guess we then skipped me. Whoops)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 3:23 pm

OOC: Just post and then let HB post and get back to the regular posting order.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:22 am

Things were going so well, when all of a sudden Hotwire heard a large explosion. Coming from the tower. His eyes widened as he saw the whole place go crumbling down. "No!" He yelled. Suzuki and Yang were still in there! The rumbling of the tower quieted down just in time for him to hear a sickening crack coming from Garnet's direction. He turned only to see her fly through 3 buildings, the last one ending in a full explosion that ripped apart Hotwire's turret, and sent him sprawling to the ground. When he opened his eyes, he saw it. Ruby and Saphirre. Broken. Ruby has a massive fracture in it, and sapphire was shattered.

"No. Nonononononono." He said scrambling over to her and picking up the shards in his hands. He looked up to the tower, but saw something else. Two figures on the roof. Laughing. Reveling in the destruction. He would remember those faces. But there was no time to mourn the fallen, as more robots began to advance.

This fight was lost. "Titans. We have to retreat. Try to shake any hostiles and then regroup at my location." He said making a dash down an alleyway. A few robots gave chase, as only so many could fit down the alley.

Kid craceous found himself thrown over Metamorphi, though he landed on all founds, his strength cracking the pavement. As he lumbered into an upright position, he roared again. Only this time, a distant explosion roared with him. He gave a smirk as the Tower fell. So they did it huh?

"Tough break man. Want me to finish the job?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 4:02 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Toji growls, his eyes darkening further."Just orders? Just orders?! You do realize, right, that you've hurt others, or worse? The blood of innocents is on your, and your friends', hands. They would have gone home to their families. They would have kissed their spouses,and hugged their children. Each and everyone was a spark of potential and life, but you don't care, do you? Oh nono, you all were so eager to fulfill your own selfish desires that you hurt, and kill, and steal, an inflict pain and pain on the people I care about!!None of you probably even comprehend the severity of what happened, nor even what's coming for you! " His voice echoes around the area, audible to everyone.

He feels something latch around his wrist,and glances down, feeling around,before contemptuously breaking the cuff and using the chain to jerk Kid closer, hand aiming to grab onto his neck.The boy's voice goes softer, drifting past long, sharp canines." But that's ok...I'll show it to you. And,as a free lesson? I'm going to show you why some people fear thunderstorms..." Then it happens. The tower falls,and Garnet is destroyed.

Toji's hand goes slack,and he glances at both scenes in wideyed shock." No...nononono ...You... promised.."The dragon grabs onto him, but he doesn't seem to noticed."You promised..." Tears gather in his eyes, and he raises his hands to cover them."You promised..."

Then...hell breaks loose."you.....PROOOOOOMIIIIIISED!!!!" As the boy's voice turns into a inhuman roar filled with rage and pain, distorting the word, a huge burst of lightning pulses out from his body,more then likely utterly disintegrating the dragon head. If not, he'd tear or squirm his way out, dropping down to the ground, and regarding the army with black and dark gold eyes.

Glancing at Meta, he shivers in barely held back rage."Get Glut to safety. I'll....I'll make sure they don't chase you. Bye..bye brother. See ya." He grins one last time, then turns back to the army as his lightnings color darkens,the smell of ozone drifting off his frame.".....Let's end this." A huge amount of lightning pours out of him and towards the army, targeting every bot in his sight and frying their circuits, the sound of thunder rolling throughout the area.Luckily for the Hive students, he was avoiding targeting them for now. Seemed like he wanted to take care of them with his bare hands.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:47 pm

As Meta threw the dinosaur kid, he heard Toji yelling at one of the HIVE guys at the top of his lungs. Meta wanted to try and calm Toji down, getting this heated up in the middle of battle was bad, but he couldn't exactly do that while he was in the middle of his own fight. Suddenly, a giant crash filled the air, followed by several explosions. Based on the direction of the disruption, not to mention the fact that there's only one building so close to here that was big enough to cause an impact like that meant only one thing. Which meant... Suzuki...

Meta didn't take his eyes off of Kid Cretaceous, he stared him in the eyes. The loss of a precious teammate was apparently not enough to break his composure. Then, disaster struck again, with another loud crash, plus the firing of lasers. That was never a good sign, but hearing reactions from Hotwire and Toji, but nothing from Garnet told him all he needed. So, Garnet too?

Inside of Meta, all sort of emotions were swirling around, pain, anger, sorrow. But none of it showed. He gave Kid Cretaceous the same look with the same neutral expression on his face, still looking like he was ready to fight at any moment. The only reason that he didn't leap in now was because he was waiting for an opening. Against one with super strength, your goal should be to not get hit at all.

But the fight was over, Hotwire gave the order to retreat. And he was right to. The fight was lost. HIVE had won. There was no point in fighting anymore. Even if they were to defeat everyone here, all it would do was make them feel better for a few seconds. It wouldn't change the loss. Meta felt bitter, empty, defeated.

Meta was starting to run, but then he heard Toji start to rampage. Then, Toji glanced at him and spoke, asking him to help get Glut safe, then saying that he'll cover his escape. That sounded simple enough, but then Toji said goodbye. No, Meta wouldn't except that No, Toji! Come with us! It's over, don't risk your life for an empty victory! Please! His voice cracked, they'd lost so much, he didn't want any more loss.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:36 am

((OOC: Consider Husher out cold from the lightning attacks. Move on in the post order.))
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 9:27 pm

OOC: I currently have nothing to add so skip me this round as well.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 2:16 pm

After me is Emmi and since she's out for now, skip her as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3