Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barRising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barRising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)

Go down 
+5
Emmz
DivingDart
Hotwire
Izzy
Moon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 11:28 pm

May watched all of the Titans show up rather wide eyed. She hadn't been on the team when they did the train robbery. She hadn't fought any of them up until now. She exhaled slowly. OK, this would be just like in class, she just had to concentrate on what to do. She checked down her scope again. OK, good, none of them seemed to know that HIVE had a sniper, and that meant she was safe. And that meant she had a free shot.

"I'm holding my fire." She said simply, looking them over. "KC, Asami, try and separate them. As long as Garnet and Metamorphi are in the way I can't take a decent shot." She'd have to keep an eye on Metamorphi though. If he changed forms at the right time for long enough, that'd be a good shot. "If you guys can get me a good shot, I can probably take down Toji. Then the headmistress will pay us." If nothing else, that would be speaking their language.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 11:22 am

"Did someone mention pay~? Sorry I'm late guys! Magic tourney ran a little long today... I won though!" The girl chuckled as she made her way down the street on her motorcycle. She came to a stop behind the robots and looked nonchalant as she pulled out her hand of cards. Now let's see.... Ah! You! I choose you, Arctic Aven~!" She giggled as she held up the card and a giant bird flew out of it and straight towards Toji, soaring directly over the head of the speedster. It screeched at him and then dove down to try and attack him with its talons.

While her minion did her work, she spoke into her comm once more. "We've got Nina today, right? I'm pretty sure I heard her annoying voice... What's the plan? Or is it just mass chaos down here? I'm totally fine with either! Just, after last time, I figured I should probably ask. Heh."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 1:00 pm

Toji growls at the speech."How about you shut the hell up,before I decide to go ahead and pummel you?"He glances at Garnet as she appears."Misguided or not, they're responsible for pain and suffering.I'm starting to get sick of being kind to those who do nothing but harm others for their own selfish desires." Neverless,the boy makes a effort to calm down,the lightning dying down some."Still...you're right...they deserve a shot..."

The halfling squints as robots begins to show up, and the Hive students start attacking, a growl leaking out.Glancing at the other two titans as they show up, Toji nods."Ok...Hotwire,what should Meta and me do?" As a gaint bird comes at him, he dodges, sending his gaint shuriken flying at the beast,electricity crackling around him."Like I said,we're not in the mood." As energy shots streak past them, he's tagged on the shoulder, crying out and clutching it.Burned...

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Mon May 23, 2016 5:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 5:32 pm

"That's three of them." Husher could count. Counting came in quite useful for gaining monies. So that meant he knew they were a few Titans short. Intelligence suggested at least one Titan might be injured, but all things considered they could have done better. Maybe some were lurking nearby but out of sight. Could be bad news for their sniper. Oh well.

He left the chainsaw where it was. It would have been pukka to swing the spinning blade into Garnet. But he felt he was more likely to hurt himself than the hero. Instead he ran over to Asami's dragon, "Ey! Let's try our tag-team moves!" He hopped on the back of the origami dragon and made it completely invisible. No bones in this creature to betray his power. It was 100% vanished. If you weren't looking at the overcoat-clad skeleton surfing the air.

"You wanna fite mate?!" Any time Asami.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 1:37 pm

Hotwire told them that they needed to get rid of the robots and he needed her help to make sure they didn't explode and cause causalities. She turned and nodded at Toji, hoping he calmed down. Fighting with his kind of powers when you were full of anger could lead to horrible things, things she didn't want to see him have to deal with at his age.
The gem saw a blade coming at her which she just jumped high into the air, landing next to Hotwire instead. She watched as a bird attacked Toji and as a giant paper dragon was formed followed by it going invisible. Garnet resisted the urge to do anything and stayed by Hotwire's side, Meta and Toji could handle the dragon and kids, they just needed to deal with the robots. "Alright, just tell me what to do." She told him, punching a robot that came flying at her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 3:24 pm

"Oh I remember you plenty!" Kid Cretaceous roared shifting back into his tyrannosaurus form. With a grunt, he ripped a bench right out of the pavement and whipped it at metamorphi. What was metal against the sheer ferocity of a t-rex? He would then charge ahead, and attempt to land a hard punch across metamorphi's face. Sure he didn't have a combo, but pure strength counts for something.

As the robot garnet punched hit the ground, hotwire touched it's forhead, disarming the Xenothium core inside. "For now, we tagteam. You punch them down, I deactivate the xenothium cores, keep them from going critical. In the meantime, I'll see if I can find something to give us an edge." He said looking through the circuitry of the destroyed bot. Now that it was cut off from the AI, hotwire had a much easier time scanning their internals. The basic Xenothium core shielding inside might come in handy as a starting point. Perhaps he could set up a radiation polarizing array. That would cause any of these robots Xenothium based energy weapons to bounce right off. And the switched polarity would cause a core implosion of any robots it hit. That would destroy the robot, but not much else!

Good plan. But now he had to get all the parts.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 2:51 pm

Meta knew about toji's loss, he felt sorry for his comrade but he'd have to wait before he could talk to him about it. For now, Meta was focusing on the problem at hand. You know, the HIVE invasion. He watched the GREAT BRITISH one hop on a dragon made of paper, then he made the dragon disapear. He'd have to watch out for that. However, he was more focused on the bench being thrown right at him. Meta dove to the side, getting hit by that would be bad even if he used his powers to protect himself.

Jurassic Punk then ran over and threw a punch at his face, Meta ducked under the punch and would try and kick his legs, aiming to sweep him off of his feet.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 11:45 am

Nina would pout when she heard the insult from Nima "hey be kind to your elders ya lil duelist" she said before sighing a little and just burying her annoyance "yes, we're causing chaos while keeping the Titans distracted, we want as many of them away from the tower as possible for as much time as possible" she explained, continuing to observe from afar.

Asami would smile and giggle when she and Husher turned into a duo "alright! Dance my darling dragon" she said as there would be sudden cracks appearing in the tarmac from the force at which the invisible creature was moving, creating quite the rumble as it then began flapping its wings, causing whoever was in front to have to face strong winds.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:13 pm

((OOC: to make this less confusing, I'll break these up into segments for each person they're intended for))
IC:

Hotwire
As Hotwire would go to examine the downed slade commando, he'd quickly realize that it wasn't actually powered by a Xenothium+ core. If it had, it would have exploded when Garnet punched it. There were many security and safety reasons behind this but the bottom line was that you couldn't just punch a walking time bomb and not expect it to explode. The slade bot's pistol however, WAS powered by a Xenothium+ core. Hotwire's communicator would then crackle to life as something keyed into the titans' frequency. A Cycloid burst through a wall at Hotwire's side and attempted to catch him in one of it's large, pincer-like claws. Several slade bots on a nearby roof would then concentrate their fire down on Hotwire if the Cycloid missed him. "You are... interesting," CAP stated simply.

Through the Juggernaut's systems which allowed CAP to "physically" control the various pieces of technology within range of it, he became aware of something unique about Hotwire. CAP could detect traces of something technological within Hotwire. Capture of a titan was optional. He cared little for the others. If he could manage it, CAP thought it would be in his best interests to keep Hotwire alive.

Garnet
After the first bot intentionally threw itself at Garnet so it would get smashed, getting Hotwire out into the open, the rest of the slade commandos would kick on their jet boots to become airborne. They kept out of Garnet's melee range as they flew around shooting at her before completely breaking off. "Forget something?" CAP's voice crackled through Garnet's communicator. They had been simply distracting her as the massive form of The Juggernaut leading the charge from earlier was practically on top of her, swinging a backhanded swipe down to try and send her flying through a building. On the adjacent roof, a Cycloud armed with a beam cannon started lining up a shot as it's cannon started to charge up for a couple seconds before letting off a lethal beam from it's Xenothium+ cannon straight for Garnet.

Toji
Slade commandos would fly alongside Husher as he surfed on his paper dragon, firing down on Toji with their pistols as a dozen or so Cycloids rounded the corner and started opening fire with their wrist blasters. Four rollers would then emerge from behind them, unfurling and clicking on their personal energy shields. They opened fire with their xenothium+ energy repeaters, keeping their distance as the Cycloids charged in blasters firing. "You and your friends will fail, there is nothing you can do to stop it," CAP intoned through Toji's communicator.

HIVE
"I believe Hotwire is going to try and create some kind of shielding against my weapons using the Xenothium+ weapon cores. Don't let him," CAP would order the HIVE students. Nina may have been looking out for them but CAP served the interests of HIVE. In addition, it would be a much shorter fight if the students were left alone to fight the titans. Not that CAP's army would be completely useless, he'd just have to try different tactics against them. And he still had the Cycloids with their "standard" thermal energy weapons.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 5:55 pm

Man. Even his initial circuitry scans had mislead him. That had never happened before. Whatever this AI was, it had some real power. But he couldn't deal with that right now. "Change of plans. You should be safe to punch these things out. Just take care not to damage their weapons too much. They could still blow and cause some damage if you're standing too close. I'd focus on the big guy. Then we can regroup after-"

A rain of shot plastered down on him. He managed to avoid a few shots, and dived behind a car. Those things on the roof were going to be a problem. He held his hand to one of the robots that had broken down. He could build a personalized Xenothium Radiation destabilizer with it. The parts flew around him and attached on various point on his body. That would protect him while he set up the larger polarizing deflector array. He stepped out from behind the car, and went to work. A number of parts flew from broken robots around him. As they flew around, a couple shots would get absorbed by the rapidly orbiting ring of parts. Any shots that hit Hotwire were absorbed by the makeshift armor.

After about a minute of this, the parts alligned themselves. 4 posts, about 10 feet apart. A small turret sat in the middle, which Hotwire could operate. But he took care to include some very crude manual controls. This thing was powered by incoming Xenothium Energy blasts, which was polarized and sent back harmlessly through the polarizing field.

"Let's do this!" He said. Within a few second, the Xenothium+ weapons had powered a few shots.  With a point of Hotwire's finger, blasts of energy shot out. When they hit the robots, their weapons would surge for a second before imploding, destroying the robot with it as their processors fried from within. 

Wesley on the other hand, was not faring as well. Metamorphi had tripped him up and he stumbled a foot or two. He turned around and let out a primal roar. This guy was getting on every nerve in his dinosaur body. He leaped forward and would try to drag Metamorphi to the ground with him, hopefully pinning him down with his tyrannosaurus strength.

"Just go down already!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:44 pm

OOC:
Okay so the posting order got really wonk and Hotty skipped a bunch of people so I'm doing my best here. If you get skipped or feel like you haven't posted enough, I am truly sorry, I am trying to do my best. So here's the new posting order after Hotty: Bow, HB, Pika, DD, Me, Emmi then back to Mega. I hope this clears things up.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 12:20 pm

Bump, either Bow posts or HB can skip her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:18 pm

Toji growls at the bots, lightning cloaking his form. As the bots fire at him,he rapidly dodges,then jumps up, chain scythes forming from the tanto in his belt.The halfling blurs to over the cycloids, literally ripping into them."That's a fat,steaming load of bull,rigj-yeen.We've faced worse." Ignoring the rollers for now,he jumps up, letting out a instinctive howl,gripping into a Commando and biting into it's face,letting go after tearing it's weapon arm off and tossing that at another. Using the bot as a launching pad, he leaps onto the dragon, lashing at the other commandos with his chainscythes. Scorpioning one,Toji brings it in, glaring at Husher as he rips it's head off,crushing said object, taking it's weapon hand off next.".....You're all pretty stupid.Wanted us,eh? Well,guess what? You got us!!!" Seeing the Cyloud began to charge,he curses, forming a Boomer and tossing it at the bot. As the grenade like lightning orb impacts,it explodes,hopefully disturbing it's aim."Now...where were we, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:50 pm

Meta's sweep had not been effective as intended, instead of flooring him it just made him stumble, but it did make him really mad. He charged forward and tried to drag Meta to the ground. It was a smart move, taking advantage of his superior strength. But his movement was straightforward, so Meta knew what to do. He readied his body, then seemed to actually be grabbed. But then, he leaned back and raised his leg, getting it between himself and Kid Cretaceous, planted his foot on Kid's chest and used the momentum from falling back to straighten his leg and throw Kid behind him.

Meta rolled to his feet, biding his time for the perfect opportunity.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 5:44 pm

HIVE were throwing around a lot of firepower here to no effect. The Titan's luck and training had to run out eventually. The dragon Husher was sat upon was rampaging invisibly, but you only needed to look at the skeleton to know where to land. Standard procedure for fighting a massive beast, land on the part which it can't scratch. No dragon would be able to bend its neck this far backwards. And that's how Husher found himself face-to-face with Toji.

"Err..." Kid would have dove into a headbutt, but the sneaky con was nowhere near so dynamic, his hand dipped inside his overcoat. One of the cycloids aimed for them causing a brief bout of flinching before Toji saw the attack off. Grief. Now he had to worry about friendly fire. Didn't someone tell that AI the he were on its side?

"Look mate, this whole thing weren't my idea! The Headmistress said we were to keep you busy so you don't suss her out. I'm jus' followin' orders." And with a deft flick of his wrist he flung an invisible pair of handcuffs at Lightning Wolf's wrist. One end was already around his own wrist. It was a technique called speed cuffing, and if it worked, then the two would be chained together. Toji may be fast, but let's see how he fares with all this dead weight to lug around, "And for the record. This dragon has no spine..." It's neck bent this far backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next