Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Vote_lcapChristmas Attack? - Page 2 Voting_barChristmas Attack? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Vote_lcapChristmas Attack? - Page 2 Voting_barChristmas Attack? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Christmas Attack?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:02 pm

O.o Don't let her read that. My best friend is like a metre tall.. no, jks, I don't know how tall she is. But she's short. =P I like your siggy, by the way. Funny. =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Another question again, is which Titans should be involved? We could have all 3 and Evil Santa's motive could be the same as the Grinch, but one other thing is his back story. In his dimension, how was X-mas created to be an evil holiday??

BTW perfect Honest, just as I thought you'd make best evil santa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Maybe his dimension is just completely opposite to ours. Like, the Teen Titans there are evil and Ironhide and Aphrodite or whoever are the heroes.

Oh, and can the Slivers pleasee have something to do? We haven't been involved in much... I mean you guys got Hollowman and stuff.

Then again, two of our members are away. >.<
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Christmas Attack? - Page 2 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Yeah like Shadow said with the whole other dimension thing every thing is flipped.

So the whole origin story of good ol' St. Nick would be flipped. So instead of giving, he'd be stealing and it just builds off that. All the years he's been alive made him more rottener and rottener (real words?).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Nope. Definitely not real words. But, the storyline works xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:33 pm

I think the storyline is good, but I'm guessing most people won't take evil Santa too seriously the way his is right now.

We should make him a lot creepier, both in appearance and action... like a psychotic serial killer you'd see on CSI. Maybe a stronger motive, too? The flipped dimension thing is good, but I think "Santa" should have some type of hatred towards a certain thing... WAIT! He could be targeting "imposter Santas"--basically everyone who dresses up in a Santa suit, like the fat guys you can take a picture with at shopping malls. >Very Happy It could be all over the news and stuff.

Look what I found on the Internet! >:O
Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Evil-santa

Oh, and this dude should have a cooler name than "Evil Santa". I’ll try to come up with some while I’m at my gymnastics competition. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:23 pm

I don't want him to be a serial killer. Since he's the flipped version of Good Santa, his goal should be to squish hope and spread gloom. Having him kill would be out of character, since dead people can't be gloomy.

Torture, on the other hand, would not be below him. He is not to be laughed at, as he wants to remove all cheer and happiness from the world.

As for his name, it would be Santa. Not Evil Santa. Not anything else, just Santa. His name has to be the same, since it is a flipped universe. I would approve of his full name being "Santa Claws."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Hmm, yeah torture. Oh, and he should have devil reindeer, with fangs and horns, and zombie elves, all evil glowing eyes and claws... >:]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:18 pm

The serial killer part wasn't literal, thankfully. XD I just meant super creepy. Very Happy Devil reindeer and zombie elves sound really awesome!

When is this RP gonna start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:08 pm

^ Apparently after we consult a mod >_> which might take a little while considering they're both gone or AFK atm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:38 pm

I wonder if Santa Claws will ever pop up in the Calling All Villains storyline? Just a thought...late at night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:46 am

Hm. I dunno, I kinda like them separate. Calling all Villains is kind of meant to be more roleplayed, serious characters, you know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:40 am

I agree. :P

Would you like me to make a character profile for Santa? I could use the normal template.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:36 pm

^ Well making him an NPC kinda seems unnecessary since were only gonna use him once...Unless you're only going to post the profile in here? So that SImca or EMblem can see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:38 pm

I'll post the profile here once it's finished. I think it'd be helpful for everyone to be picturing the same Santa, including myself. Of course we can edit it if needed, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next