Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Mercier Arsenal Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Mercier Arsenal Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Mercier Arsenal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Mercier Arsenal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Mercier Arsenal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Mercier Arsenal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Mercier Arsenal Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Mercier Arsenal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Mercier Arsenal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Mercier Arsenal Vote_lcapThe Mercier Arsenal Voting_barThe Mercier Arsenal Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Mercier Arsenal Vote_lcapThe Mercier Arsenal Voting_barThe Mercier Arsenal Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Mercier Arsenal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Mercier Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: The Mercier Arsenal   The Mercier Arsenal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:14 pm

This will be a compilation of Daniel, Henry, and at some point Chessa's 'unique' weapons

Henry's Weapons

Name: Power Gloves
What it's made from: Enchanted materials and a crystal
What it can do: Absorb the "powers" of a single Metahuman
What it's for: For absorbing and using one of the powers of a chosen metahuman
Weaknesses/Counters:
Can only be effectively used on subdued targets
Permission required for player characters
Power "stolen" may still remain in a weakened form within the victim
Can breakdown if overused

Side-effects, if any: None to the wielder.
Creator: Heinrich Allard Mercier
History: None

Name: Pyroblast Glove
What it's made from: Heat conductive/insulated materials and a crystal
What it can do: Allows the user to snap their fingers and shoot steel melting fire from their hand like Roy Mustang, up to ten feet for the current time
What it's for: ^
Weaknesses/Counters:
Insulation
Water/getting wet
Heat resistances
Hard to aim
Humidity
Can breakdown from overuse
Side-effects, if any: A considerable drain on the user's stamina
History (Optional): None

Name: Soul Glove
What it's made from: Magical materials
What it can do: Provides an "anchor" for the creator's spirit aswell as summoning recently departed spirits, which are partially under the control or "guidance" of the user.
What it's for: Summons recently departed spirits, with their powers if they have any. But they will be shadows of their former self.
Weaknesses/Counters:
Nth Metal
Holy magic stuff
Breaks from overuse
Side-effects, if any: Disturbing to summon the dead
History: N/A

Daniel's Weapons
Name: Light Staff
What it's made from: Magically created Psionic Energy constructed in the shape of a staff equal to his height
What it can do: Causes pain to anything other then the wielder that can feel pain
What it's for: Fighting criminals and evil
Weaknesses/Counters:
Is a melee weapon
Intangible, making it impossible for the wielder to block ANYTHING
Side-effects, if any: None
Creator: Daniel Jacob Mercier
History (Optional): None

Chessa's weapons
None

Last edited by Megalosans on Mon May 23, 2016 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Mercier Arsenal   The Mercier Arsenal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 8:30 pm

Okay, Now you know that most weapons and materials don't need approval unless mods see fit. Right now I'm seeing some pretty OP stuff that I'll need you to clarify on before I can let you use this. I would have come sooner but I don't normally stalk this side of the forum, so that's on me.

Power Gloves
You're taking a power from a character completely, leaving them helpless, you'll have to ask the roleplayer before to do this or add some extreme limitations.
-How long does it take to suck a power out?
-I'm assuming he gets the weaknesses that the Meta Humans have since it says varies?
-How long does he keep these powers?
-Can they get them back?

Pyroblast Glove
-How hot is the fire?
-How far can the fire go?

Light Staff
Alright this one is a bit confusing, It causes pain through mental waves, correct? If so you'll have to clarify the following things, if not let me know.
-How much pain is it? Like breaking a bone, feeling of being burned? etc?
-How far away is a person for his staff to be able to reach them?
-Is this mental pain, or physical pain?
-Usually if you have a person doing it (Like someone making eye contact with your character then causing their opponent feel pain) there is a way to stop it. You'll need to have a way for them to get out of it, whether it be getting farther away from him, having to make eye contact, etc.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Mercier Arsenal   The Mercier Arsenal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:11 pm

Power gloves only take ONE power, and I mean ACTUAL powers. None of this "martial arts/super genius" tomfoolery. And I was going to get permission before doing this, unless most of the victims happened to be NPCs I control. If I decide to target a character I will ask permission before doing so. And if the player wishes they can still have their power just as long as it's weakened. Inferno still has pyrokinesis but it's severely weakened.

Long enough that he can't use it during battle. This is literally a "finisher" kind of situation where he has to subdue his target before even trying to take a power.

The user does not get the weaknesses but I see no reason why the gloves should not. His Pyroblast gloves shares the same weaknesses as Inferno.

The gloves retain their stolen power for as long as the crystal in them remains intact, or some other circumstance arises like another mage taking the power back for the victim, etc etc.

I am going to use them to where if they are used too much too quickly, they break. Henry does not know of this yet and I was going to play it off that way until he abuses one of his gloves and it falls apart in character. So yes, they can get them back.

10 feet right now, melts steel

And the staff is a melee weapon that literally "this will hurt you if you come into any contact with it." As for how bad it hurts that depends on the victim/and or the action. Swinging it at someone's head might cause a terrible head pain. Whereas swinging at someone's knee caps "might" simulate broken bones. But I leave that up to whoever gets hit. Doesn't matter what it feels like, it hurts. It is not made to simulate different kinds of pain, it's designed to cause pain and that's it xD
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Mercier Arsenal   The Mercier Arsenal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:42 pm

Well as long as you add all of that into the app, we'll be good!
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Mercier Arsenal   The Mercier Arsenal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 5:11 pm

Done =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mercier Arsenal   The Mercier Arsenal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mercier Arsenal
Page 1 of 1