Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Arsenal DONE Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Arsenal DONE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Arsenal DONE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Arsenal DONE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Arsenal DONE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Arsenal DONE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Arsenal DONE Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Arsenal DONE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Arsenal DONE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Arsenal DONE Vote_lcapThe Arsenal DONE Voting_barThe Arsenal DONE Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Arsenal DONE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Arsenal DONE Empty
PostSubject: The Arsenal DONE   The Arsenal DONE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Ali'kintar Alleyrunner 

The Arsenal DONE 15111914

===IDENTITY===

Props to Mama E for the great pic!!

Full Name:Ali'kintar Alleyrunner
Nickname(s): Street weasel, Prince of the alleys, Ali, Al, double A, fang face.
Codename: The Arsenal
Alias(es): Bob the delivery man, Nick pizza guy
Classification: Alien (Sel'nai'Raach )
Affiliation: Chaotic Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Color: Pale blue
Height:5"6
Weight:120
Other Traits: Long canines, a knife scar between eyes

===POWERS===

Powers: Object summoning: Being a alien known for reality warping/summoning Ali is capable of summoning a wide variety of objects. These include weapons,armor, and misc., considering he can only summon what he's handled,  at the moment he can only summon normal earth objects.His primary loadout is twin solid metal batons, paintball pistol loaded with paralyzing balls,ceramic plated vest, flash bangs (he has been known for using banana peels as well). If he needs to put a big chop/cut into something he seems to prefer kukri/kopis machet.The list below is what I have planned for him.Though he may summon something for a gag, the WILL NOT be any of him pulling out a random,new uberweapon. That is cheating, and would be boring. If fellow members are willing, I might snag a couple of signature weapons, like Yang's shotgun gauntlets or Jooruko's crossbow for example.^^

Current summons:

Banana/banana peel: self explanatory.

Spoiler:

KnockemSockem sticks: Custom metal batons, solid much like traditional martial art batons.

Spoiler:

Paintball pistol: a paintball pistol loaded with balls that are filled with a substance that numbs the area it lands, should it touch skin,and knocks a person out should he get a headshot.

Spoiler:

Sledge: a 20 pound hammer, he uses this to assist in breaking into things, and also as a air attack against particularly durable foes.

Spraypaint: Mace and grafitti drawer rolled up in one.

Handcuffs: Believe it or not, he has been caught at least once. These were acquired in his lovely 5 hour stay in a cell, and he makes use of them to restrain or at least trip up enemies. They are easily broken by those with enhanced strength. One use,other then the obvious, is him linking several together to either make longer restrains, or a makeshift whip/chain weapon.

Trampoline: a small trampoline to help him get that extra boost needed to get over the wall.

Spoiler:

Kopis machete:A modern version of the ancient Kopis sword.

Spoiler:

Kukri:Big knife, smaller and more nimble then the machete.

Armored vest: vest yoinked from a Russian invader. Can deflect most normal rounds.

Toilet seat:He uses it to add a extra grabbing place, usually on fire escapes or power lines.

Lockpicks:A theif's keys. Used when he's not in a hurry and he's gotta be quiet.

Flashbang: A grenade that flashes and goes boom with a loud noise. None lethal,but excellent for dazing a enemy and distractions.

Future Summons:

Spoiler:
Energy Pistol: A pistol that has 3 power levels, from stun to Ooh, Crispy!! The crispy has one shot, so he either has to wait or resummon.The higher the level,the more it hums.As for number of shots, stun has 10, and medium( think standard 9mm) has five.

Energy Sword: the close quarters equivalent of the above, it also has varied power levels. The lowest stuns and numbs where ever it hits, and the highest can carve through solid steel. The blade can also schange size, from a pocket knife to full sword.The blade is a pale orange on lowest, but darkens as the level heightens.And though its handle has the same feel looks wise as the pistol, it has ornate patterns on it, perhaps indicating a ancestoral weapon?The blade is styled like a kopis/falcata.

Spoiler:
Stun Baton:Not only can it drum some sense into you, it can also make you dance easier then the Music Meister, after its channeled its charge into you, of course.^^

Spoiler:

Supersledge:Souped up sledgehammer that can shatter solid stone. Bye, door!! Also great for cosplaying as Thor.

Spoiler:
Boost boots: Boots that can amplify jumps.They can also make him hover and slows his fall using the energy jets.

Spoiler:
Hover board: board that hovers. Uses it when he needs more speed then the boots can give but when he also needs to be agile.

Spoiler:
Hover Bike: bike that hovers. Less agile then the board or boots, but the fastest transport allowed to him.

Shield vest: Similar to armor vest, but also has a force field that can stop high power rounds. Shield holds up for 5 minutes under heavy fire.

Special Grenades: Various grenades that have non lethal applications. Net grenade speaks out a sticky, web like net, cryo grenade freezes, and emp stops machines dead.

Spoiler:
Net Grenade(aka the 'Webhead Special'): Containing a unique substance, it acts much like a spiders webbing, spraying out sticky line that cling to a beings body.Once 'solidfied' it has the durability of rope.

Spoiler:
Cyrogrenade(aka the 'Snowball'): The grenade, once exploded, not only causes people at the center to be frozen in place, but also let's out a blinding flurry of snow. If deployed in a room( think living room size) it can completely fill it with a mini blizzard,blinding the trouble inside.

Spoiler:
EMP Grenade(aka the 'Zapper'): A grenade that once deployed let's out a large blast of energy that temporarily disables vernable tech in range, and stuns robots.

Skills: Look it me!!!I'm the webhead!: He is a excellent traceur/freerunner, and has the agility to match. One moment you see him running up a wall, the next you got a boot in the face.
Oh, did that hurt?: Though no trained master, he is a excellent brawler, often working his parkour into attacks.
Hmm....all I need is a hooked cane and a blue hat...: Raised by those on the..liquid...side of the law, Ali has moderate skill in several theifly arts. This includes b&e, lock picking, and pickpocketing.

Weaknesses: 
Ey, I'm only human!!Sortve...: He is easily wounded by things humans are.
Eh?! What did you call me?!!!+_+: He can have quite a temper. This leads to him being unfocused. Which is quite risky when he's free running...and thus fighting.
Awww maaaan....too much: If he summons more then two of a object, he has to stick with that object until he desummons them.
Hands off the merch!!!!: His objects are nothing special except for their inherent abilities. There's no magic, no tech, that prevents them being used by another.
Do I look like a nutso?!!: Though he has the potential cause a lot of damage, he absolutely refuses to risk lives of others. So, he' holds back. Instead of summoning a bouncing Betty, he summons a banana peel. Instead of a warhammer, a squeaky mallet. So on, so forth.This often leads to less nice opponents having a better shot.....literally. 
Ooh, ooh, shiny!!! Can I have it?!: can only summon objects he's handled for an hour. Don't want him to, make sure he keeps Hus mitts off it.
Tch, lousy workmanship: His objects arent enhanced in durability. They're only as durable as a standard counterpart. 
No fair!!! I wanna live large too!!: See that bike up there? That's as big as it can get.For some reason, large objects won't come.
Hey, come on,I need moar!!!: ATM, he can only summon 10 objects total.
I hate waiting. -_-: When he reaches his max, he can desmmon them, but has to wait 10 minutes until he's able to summon anything.
Whoops, left fingerprints....:If he wishes to 'acquire' something, it must be the hands, and they've gotta be bare.
This goes where again?:Just cause he can summon it doesn't mean he instantly knows how to use it. He's gotta learn.
Jeez, I hate this freaky metalll:Is he a reality warped? Yes. Can he get pass nth metal. Nope,nein,nyet, Nada, uh uh, no. It sortve...locks the door..when he gets close to it.
Erk!! TooTight!!: He can only summon objects if there's enough room.
Erg...Too heavy...:He can only summon things up to 500 pounds.
Frankenstein I am not: He can only summon simple organics, like fruits and vegetables. ^^
What? Where's the fizzboom?:Any mystical object loses spells and powers not inherent in the material and construction. These are copies,not the object itself.
Hurryhurryhurry!!!:Small,handheld objects( think banana) are summoned near instantaneous, but larger handheld objects,( this includes the boots) takes 30 seconds, larger, two handed objects takes a minute(same as board), and finally the bike takes 3 minutes.
Oh heck no!!! No way I'm gonna grow a third arm!!!!: Things powered by/containing 'unclean' energy( death, nuclear, etc...basically anything that would cause sickness and decay) are completely, utterly unsummonable for some odd reason, even if he was willing to do so, let alone hold them long enough to 'aqquire' them.
Uhm.....Ignore the funky heathaze effect!!!: His summoning causes a heathaze like effect in the air. if his opponent knows what this means,they could easily get out of the way of an attack. For example. Him trying to trap you with summoned handcuffs? Just jerk your limb out of the haze before it comes.
SStreeeeeeeeetch......: He has a maximum range of 240 yards. He can't summon outside that range, and any summons that pass that point fade from reality.
General!!! They've blocked our aim!!: He's gotta see ya to hit you with something, be it a Dropped baton/hammer, or just one of his guns.

Equipment:Whatever the heck he wants. Combat goggles.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:He's loud,wild, and enjoys tweaking rules, if not outright breaking them. Don't get him wrong,though. He regards laws as unimportant only  if they don't help people stick to what's truly important....morality. Being good for Goodness's sake and all that.If that requires being a little naughty by societies standards, alright. This is reflected by the way he treats authority. If you want him to call you sir yuou have to actually earn it,not just edit behind a fancy desk.He can be quite cheeky, and has no problem being as slick as he can be with the ladies. He looks out for those younger,smaller, and weaker than himself, and be pretty eccentric from time to time.He enjoys pranks.He can also be quite temperamental, with fiery anger once you get him going. His biggest trigger is harming little kids, though hell comically laspe into a ununderstandable rant if you call him fang face.

Strengths: I'm dancing in rthe rain!!: Has a devilmaycare attitude about things, and has no problem bouncing back.
They're my minions, dig?: He looks after his own, and this inspires loyalty in his crew.
I shine, I glow!!: What, you thought he formed a gang by saying yo? This guy has charisma!

Interests/Habits:Enjoys stealing the rich, giving to the poor, annoying jjerks, listening to music, charming ladies, living life to fullest.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:Nada,
Place of Origin:Arn'Untz
History:There was a scout ship checking on the planet earth, then something happened...The only clue is a small escape capsule, now dissembled and sold on the black market. Out of that pod came a small child. This child grew up among theifs,conmen, and pickpockets.......ey,ey, what's with that pitying face eh?! I had a dazng good life!!Sure, I might have not had the..ahem...cleanest lifestyle, but I was loved and looked after, and that's all that matters.Old man told me the earlier part, escape ship,bladdabladda..Tch, yah right. Adopted,maybe, but I'm no alien.Anyways, I lived among those guys, learning some of what they know.Eventually, informed a gang.....ITEM RETRIEVAL AGENCY!(aka the Street Weasels)Hire us to steal back what some scum took using blackmail, threats, loopholes,etc.I plan on etching my name on this world..hope you're ready!
Sample rp:

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:33 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

The Arsenal DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arsenal DONE   The Arsenal DONE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:47 pm

Ready for inspection, Captain!!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Arsenal DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arsenal DONE   The Arsenal DONE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:50 pm

Claimed! Expect a reply soon!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Arsenal DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arsenal DONE   The Arsenal DONE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:05 pm

This will be your third character slot, you have been approved for one in the other thread.

Object Summoning-
You'll need a more clear list of what he can summon (Or a larger basis), along with how strong they are and what can hurt them (Or just saying any earth thing he's seen before. As long as it's a reasonable size). It might help you organize them as well if you use bullet points.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Arsenal DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arsenal DONE   The Arsenal DONE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:49 pm

By the power invested in me (and under the watchful eye of Dar)

The Arsenal DONE Approv22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Arsenal DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arsenal DONE   The Arsenal DONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arsenal DONE
Page 1 of 1