Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Vote_lcapTracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Voting_barTracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Vote_lcapTracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Voting_barTracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Empty
PostSubject: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:59 pm

Wesley really didn't like his Criminal Studies 1 class. Something about that pompous Professor Torchwick really rubbed him the wrong way. But a grade was a grade, and Wesley was ready to do what he needed to to make it. And they had been given a project of sorts. They were, working in small groups, to track down and recruit a new member into the Hive. The assignment granted them a small bit of information on their target, but they would be expected to do everything else on their own. Wesley's group had been given a young man known as Xerneas. He was an ecoterrorist of some sort, and there were a couple blurry photos of somebody who appeared to have greenish hair. But that was it.

So they all decided to divvy up the tasks. A particularly brilliant girl with molecular distortion powers managed to sneak into police evidence storage and dredge up what information the police knew. Then there was that guy in the suit. Apparently he was the heir to some fortune or other. He managed to talk to some underworld connections. By the end of the week, they had his next move pinned down. He was likely to strike at the docks that night, to take out shipment of smuggled furs.

Now came the Wesley's part. While the others did their work, Wesley figured out the best way to go about convincing this guy to join. It was odd really. Out of all the members of his group, he was the one who best knew how to talk with criminals. Sure the guy in the suit had contacts, but they were just numbers in his ledger. His money wouldn't talk to a guy like this.

So he was off into the night, flying across the city, weaving through the air like some kind of floating acrobat. He eventually settled atop a roof overlooking the docks. There they were. Men in black outfits unloading boxes. Rather stereotypical honestly. Wesley shifted back to his completely human form. He wanted to be ready to take on a different form depending on what kind of situation arose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 9:33 pm

Under the cover of night a green hair teen crouched behind a cargo crate that was near the men in black attire. He was here because he came to learn that these scum were smuggling the fur of the now extinct Prussian Leopard which was hunted for their beautiful coat. The authorizes don't care for the lives of creatures as evidence from their careless pollution and logging. So it was up to him to be the sword and shield of Mother Nature.

With the ship and men being within twenty meters he tap into the natural life force that surrounds everything. He drew upon the memories of the wood beneath his feet and awaken them back to life. Gnarled roots sprang up and the entire pontoon twisted as it became alive again. The men on the walkway would stumble and the roots will entangled them, bones cracked like twigs as they were wringed like a wet towel. Like crooked fingers the roots snagged onto the boat and began to cover it. Sweat dripped from Mimir forehead and he ceased the roots growth, leaving the boat trapped in a wooden spider web.

Hands forming into clubs along with his skin turning on a scaly look, he made a dash up on one of the larger roots and jumped on the deck. He took cover behind one of the crates and started his way to the ship door to find more of the men to put a end to.

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 9:44 pm

Wesley felt a tingle as this boy activated his abilities. He seemed to be tapping into some raw natural power. This kid was impressive. He was ready to jump in only if necessary, and not a moment sooner. However, even if they couldn't recruit him, he was instructed either way to do some simple documentation. So there he sat, clipboard in hand, filling out some information, and taking a couple pictures on his phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Kicking down the door he saw a goon drawing a firearm, his arm lashed out at 80 kph with the impact of a .22 bullet. His strike landed and he felt the goon jaw dislodged, the light in his eyes flicking out and went to sleep. Mimir went down the stairs and found himself face to face with three more smugglers with knives. They all jumped on him but Mimir arms popped out faster than they can swing. In a manner of second the goons were on the floor with numerous broken bones. Mimir scales helped protect Mimir but he still received a few small cuts but nothing major. Going up the stairs on the other side of the room he kicked open the door onto the captain deck. Inside was the captain pleading for mercy. With a growl Mimir heaved him up and threw him ontop the helm. Leaning over the captain Mimir began to brutally punch the captain face. In a minute the captain skull was caved in and Mimir took a step back, breathing heavily and trying to calm his bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:16 pm

It looked like this "Xerneas" had won. Fantastic. Now to extend the olive branch to this mighty oak. Wesley leaped of the edge of the building, only to glide straight back up as he shifted back into his pterodactyl form. He slid in between the branches that ensnared the boat, and silently landed on the captains deck, a few meters from the young boy. All the noise he made was a light pitter patter as he touched down against the metal.

"Very impressive. I must say we had no ideas you had this kind of power in you." He said shifting back to a more comfortable, human form. That way, if things went sound, he could pack on the defense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 12:39 am

Epona shifted back to normal as he regained control and the rush of adrenaline died down. He was about to leave when he felt a pressence, a old primal essence. Turning he saw the newcomer a few meters away from him and he can feel something animistic from him. His brow furrowed as he became guarded, "Who are you?" Epona said straight to the point, he was uncertain on what to do as his instincts tell him that this stranger is a friend. Whether that's his animal talking Epona does not know.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 10:48 am

"Name' Cretaceous. Kid Cretaceous. And I'm here to offer a hand across the isle. I represent the Hive Academy. A school that teaches 'no good punks' like us to cause even more havoc." He said. "And we want to offer you a spot. And from that display right there, I can see why."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 12:31 pm

"And what precisely can this 'school' provide for me." Epona said, still guarded. He did not have time to go to some school, there are animals out in the world suffering the the environment is dying and someone needs to help it. How can he ever turn his back on that to go so some school that he does not know anything about.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 12:56 pm

"Hey. I get it. I really do. Schools are a drag. But I assure you you're likely to find a good number of people with... similar goals to you there." He said. "I think there are some people in the outdoors department who share your... specific outlook on life. And trust me when I say, it's always better to run with a crew. Heck, I'd be glad to join in if there's a buck to be made."

"It's a mutually beneficial agreement. You help us, we help you, and help you learn." He said. Boy was this sounding rehearsed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Epona shifted as he weighed the choices in his head. On one hand he does not know these people but on the other hand he is looking for more teaching in his line of skill. He knew he can't crack bigger operations with the skill set he currently has. With a leery look he responded, "That does sound promising," His eyes flickered away as he thought on what to say. "I don't suppose I have much a option. I do need training, so I'm suppose I'm in" He looked back to Cretaceous with conviction in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 10:10 pm

"Good to hear." Wesley said before hopping onto the railing. "You wouldn't happen to have a way of getting around quick would you?" He asked. "I can handle myself, and give you a ride if you need. But if you can just follow me, let me know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 11:49 pm

"I am capable of getting around quickly" Epona said with a huff as his hands turn into talons and a pair of brown wings sprung from his back as he tapped into his Falcon DNA. With a few wing beats he began to hover above the railing. "After you...Cretaceous"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 2:48 pm

So Wesley wasn't the only one who could tap into animal DNA. Only in his case, it was a far more primal change. "I like your style." He said with a smirk. He jumped off the edge, and similar to Xerneas, began to change. His skin grew scaly, and his scales began to form a bridge from his arms to his waist. He soared up to face Xerneas, flapping in a similar manner. His eyes narrowed to a lizard-like slit, and completed his transformation.

"Follow me." He hissed out, before diving down towards the waters surface. He was probably half as fast as Xerneas, so he would be able to keep up with ease. Wesley began to soar through the city, and after a couple minutes of flight, would come to rest in an alleyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 12:22 am

He replied in what sounded like a chirp of agreement. Taking flight he took into the hazy air of the city. His lungs burning and his eyes were watering a bit as he felt the pollution around him. He would bank and tilt to fly alongside his new soon to be partners. As they neared a alleyway he glided down to the ground and folded his wings, not shifting to normal incase he needs to run on the spot. You can never be too careful.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:23 am

Wesley walked over to a manhole cover and shifted back to his human form. This one didn't actually lead into the sewrs, but the underground network of the Hive academy. Rather cleverly, there were small hexagonal indents on the cover with "H"s stamped into them. By pressing them, the cover slid open.

"Right this way." Wesley said before climbing down the ladder. Once there, Wesley would find them inside one of the student common areas, where a number of various students were shooting the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)   Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tracking a Different kind of Beast (mimir)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next