Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Vote_lcapOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Voting_barOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Vote_lcapOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Voting_barOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 7:00 pm

Ida would head to the bus stop and waited patiently for it to come, when it did, Ida payed for both of them before sitting down near a window seat.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 3:30 pm

Titus blinks as she pays for him, and smiles gratefully,giving a soft,"T-thanks..." As she sits down,the boy shyly sits downin a seat near her,glancing around at the people riding with them before looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:45 pm

Ida looked out the window as well while the bus road along, watching as buildings and busy sidewalks slowly melted into clay red rocks and clear skys. The teen thought up ways how she could help the Beamer with his powers as well as her own, Whatever comes up, it'll be enjoyable, she thought as the bus neared the bus stop closest between the city and the desert.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 1:08 pm

Titus smiles as the city melts away. This seemed like a peaceful place...As they come up to the bus stop, the boy stands up,waiting patiently for Ida to step out in front of.Ladies first, you know. He wondered what exactly they were going to do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7