Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Vote_lcapMoonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Voting_barMoonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Vote_lcapMoonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Voting_barMoonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Empty
PostSubject: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:42 pm

Nina would make her way to a large mansion in the residential district of Jump City, she had been planning this for a while now, a theft that both herself and Ali could go on. She had found the perfect stuck-up rich guy for Ali to do his Robin Hood act for, he also had a nice supply of Asian art, ripe for the stealing. Perhaps not good enough for the black market but...something nice enough looking for Nina to display in her living area.

Nina while dressed in her thieving kimono and wearing her kitsune mask, known in the newspapers as Kitsune, the beautifully mysterious woman would wait for her partner, two earpieces in her hand that she had borrowed from HIVE. The thrill of this plan excited her, it had been a long time since she had gone cat burgling and she was glad that she would be going on it with her new friend Ali this time.

Last edited by Emmz on Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:00 pm

A figure, a long coat fluttering behind him, leaps off a rooftop. It seems almost as if he was going to crash into the ground, but a hand stretches out to a power line, grabbing a suddenly there toilet seat.He swings, then jumps to a lower line, doing the same, then drops softly to the ground as his makeshift monkey rings disappear into then air."And he sticks the landing, yehohohoho..." The thief turns to Kitsune,letting out a soft whistle and bowing."But of course, nothing outshines your sheer beauty, Madam Fox.Shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:13 pm

Kitsune would chuckle softly and would hand him an earpiece "put this in your ear, it'll allow us to communicate while inside" she whispered before putting it into her ear and turning it on "alright, you distract the guards at the front while I open the air vent around the back, make sure they don't come to investigate anything while I'm doing that, once I'm in the vents I'll let you know, then you'll be free to do as you please, once I'm in the control room I'll take out the guards and I'll get us a layout of the place...then the real fun begins" she added with a smile visible under her mask before she would take out a crowbar from the sleeve of her kimono and hurried across to the mansion, sneaking around the back and avoiding the exterior cameras, making her way to the air vent that she had scouted out the location of previously.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:48 pm

Ali grins, accepting the earpiece."Aww..but I didn't get you anything..." As the thief puts the device into his ear, he listens, nodding."Right...let's get this ball rolling then." As she heads to the back, he heads to thee front, staying just out of sight."Right....Showtime..."Breathing in and out rapidly, Ali runs toward the door, panting."HELP, SOMEONE ONE HELP ME!!" The guards manning the front approach him."Ey,ey what's up?" Ali staggers."Oh...its terrible...I..I can't beleive he would do that..." The guard approaches him,grabbing him gently by the shoulders."What happened?"Ali exclaims dramatically."I thought he was my friend...but...he..he hit me.he hit me with...A BREADSTICK!!!" "......What."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Kitsune had to stop herself from laughing when she heard Ali's performance, pulling off the air vent grate she would put the crowbar back into her sleeve and turned into her fox form, climbing in and searching around for the security room "I'm inside Ali, feel free to do as you please now, I'll let you know when I find the security room" she whispered into the earpiece as she quietly crawled through the air vent, looking down each grate carefully and quietly, smirking when she saw a very nice room with some Japanese samurai armour displayed in it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Ali hears her, and nods.Meanwhile, the guard rolls his eyes,"Great....another loon,..go home,kid. You've had one too many." Ali looks up,whimpering,"But...the breadstick..." At the guards look, he seems to give up,backing away."Alright, alright..." They snort, and turn around, only to slip on suddenly there banana peels. While they're distracted, Ali smacks the guys upside the head with a knockemsockem Baton, KOing them."K.....now to wait.."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:52 am

Kitsune would eventually find the security office and broke through the grate, scaring the guards but she just looked like a fox who had lost its way, backing up into a corner in fake fear the guards would curiously approach and go away from the console, at that moment Kitsune would turn human and take out her crowbar, knocking out the two guards and taking out some black tape from her other sleeve, wrapping it around their hands, legs, mouth and eyes. She would then leave them in separate corners of the room as she began typing in a few commands and she would disable the cameras "cameras are disabled Ali, but there are a few guards patrolling inside, you'll want the west wing for the fancy stuff though, the cameras showed two guards outside the west wing entrance" she whispered into her earpiece before grabbing the keys from the guards, she would then head out back into the vents and towards the room she had spotted before.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 11:16 am

Ali nods." Right." He glances down at the koed gaurds as his weapon fades away, and then he's off,heading into the house, letting a low whistlevat the fanciness."Well...he certainly won't miss much..." Hearing approaching footsteps, the thief darts into a nearby room,chuckling as he softly closes the door and turns around, only to freeze at the sight of a maid.What?!? Weren't all employees but guards supposed to be home?!? Deciding on a course of action, Ali stalks towards her, and the girl squeaks in fear, only to blink as the thief kneels,unleashing a charming grin up at her."Ah....to think, I came looking for riches, only to stumble upon a brilliant jewel, a diamond, such as you. I don't think I'll ever be satisfied,now that I know that no matter what I take, it won't equal your beauty." She stammers, reddening as a confused and flustered look crosses over her face.He stands, bowing."I am the Arsenal, madam, and not here to harm anyone, but take and make better use of things this fool doesn't even deserve. I look out for others, who need it much more." The maid slowly nods, and Ali smiles, gently raising her hand to his lips." Now..I'm afraid  I'll have to shut you up somewhere, though I'll weep knowing that the light of your smile won't be gracing this humble soul. If you'll give me a few hours of quiet, I'll be most grateful." The maid nods, quite red."Y-yes...I'll..uhm...I'll be quiet..." The their unleashes another grin, and she shyly smiles back, letting him guide her over to a nearby wardrobe. Before she gets inside, he hands her a rose and snack bar, winking as he shuts the door and locks it.Breathing out a sigh, the their cautiously exits the room, heading towards the west wing."Right...sorry for the delay, partner...I'm heading there now.."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 1:23 pm

Kitsune would nod "I'm heading to the library, I also have a ring of room keys" she whispered before breaking the grate into the library, smiling when she turned human and she saw the mannequins dressed in Japanese armour and kimonos "ah...pure silk...armour shined to perfection...the maids really do a good job around here" she uttered to herself before she would start folding up the kimono carefully and put it into her own kimono, she then looked at the samurai armour 'no way am I going to get this home easy' she thought to herself with a little sigh.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 2:54 pm

Ali nods."Aight...be careful..." He presses himself against the wall, peeking around the corner at the two dolts standing guard in front of the doors to the west wing.Alright...what to do now...He spots a suit of armor just barely visible at the end of the hallway, and grins evilly as he gets a idea...One dropped sledge and crashing and banging of dislocated armor later, the thief quickly and quietly runs to the door, glancing up as the guards poke at the armor curiously, wondering what happened, then slips inside, closing the door behind him as he turns. Seeing the riches, the thief  begins drooling, then pulls out a large sack."Merry Christmas, hohoho...."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:22 pm

Kitsune would look around the library and take any ornate fans that were also on display, she would keep thinking about how to move the samurai armour as an idea entered her head and she created her five clones, three of them took a piece each of the three piece set armour. Each of them wore a piece while the other two helped keep guard of the door, listening out for any guards on patrol, the one on the opening side of the door kept quiet as she held the crowbar that had been borrowed from the original Kitsune, the guard that was patrolling that area would receive the curved end of the crowbar to the face before getting dragged into the room and taped up like the security office guards.

After finishing in the library Kitsune would then look to her armour clad clones, giving a little sigh. She really wanted the armour but it presented her with a dilemma, she needed to get it home safe yet her clones had a range that they had to keep within before vanishing, once she thought up the plan her clones would do as she asked, since the clones were copies of herself, there was no need for any words to be said as they shared the same thoughts. Kitsune clones 1, 2 and 3 would turn to their fox forms and crawl through the vents and would wait outside in a nearby alley until the job was done. Kitsune disliked this disadvantage with now only having two clones that she could use, but it was something she'd have to cope with for now, that armour was pretty heavy which is why it had to be split amongst three of them.

Finished in the library Kitsune then would use the vents to get to the west wing where she planned to meet up and help Ali.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:37 pm

Ali grins, putting stuff into the bag, making it fuller and fuller.He hears the handle creak, and quickly puts the bag in a near chest, running up the wall and hiding in the rafters just in time. One of the guards enter, looking around."Could have sworn I heard something....." Ali gulps, then sighs in releif as the guard leaves.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:43 am

A few moments later, Kitsune would enter the room through the vent grate, dropping down in her fox form before turning human and smiling at Ali, followed by her two clones "hey, any problems so far?" she whispered as she looked around the room to see all the treasures and smiled "so pretty~" she purred.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 9:50 am

Ali blinks as Kitsune enters with her two clones, and shrugs."A little, but nothing I can't handle, Madam Fox." He grins, then that grin abruptly fades as his grip slips."....uhoh...." The thief falls, then lands on his hands, rolling, fortunately turning what would be a thud into a soft shuffle. He pops lightly back up, nodding in agreement as he goes to get his bag."And shiiiiiiiinyy..." Ali's eyes gleamed. The thief liked shiny things.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 2:42 pm

Kitsune would nod and start unlocking the cases with the keys, her eyes glimmering at the sight of a very expensive and exquisite looking topaz, she loved gems just like any other girl, but Kitsune's favourite was the yellowish topaz, and this one looked so shiny and pretty. As she took it out carefully she would smile, they were lucky that this millionaire didn't think to have any alarms placed within the display cases, he must not have been that paranoid. Her eyes would sparkle as she stared into the topaz (which was about the same size as her hand) for a few moments before putting it into her kimono.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next