Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThere's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Voting_barThere's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThere's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Voting_barThere's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Brian watched as Kyte would fly away at the sign of the tanks. Brian wasn't completely recovered so the tanks were not a welcome site. Either way it didn't mean he wasn't ready. Picking up one of the abandoned cars he would throw one at the tank. The tank that was currently focused at Brian had to change its focus ever so slightly as the pilot was deciding whether or not he should blast the debris away or take the blow. The other two tanks focused on Kyte more so. Firing at him while he flew. He may have been moving out of the way to give Brian time to shine, but the terrorist didn't forget how he decimated the other tanks.

But, enough about Kyte. Brian ran towards the tank. With the car obscuring the vision he would have an easy time running on the tank. Jumping on with his titanium body he noticed that the top of the tank was locked shut. Brian using his superior strength could have easily torn the top apart but before he could try he heard the sound of one of the tanks mortars moving. Looking up he saw that he was right in the sites of one of the tanks. Though Brian was sure they wouldn't fire, their teammate was in the tank right?

Wrong. The tank fired at Brian. Luckily the shell flew a bit lower than Brian guessed and hit the tank he was on. The explosion knocked Brian back to the edge of the bridge. With his titanium armor he was safe but he was a bit deaf due to the blast. Getting back to his feet he took cover by the carcass of the now inactive tank. Taking a deep breath he would jump from behind the tank at the one that fired at him. Due to his strength he shot forward at the tank like a bullet. With the force of his strength he quickly pried the top open and pulled the terrorists inside out of the cockpit. With a look he quickly threw them at the other tank. The tank didn't hesitate to gun down the bodies being thrown at it along with Brian. Though due to Brian's armor the bullets couldn't pierce his hide. With a grand leap he went after the last tank.

He pried the top open with his might. When the top came off, the cockpit exploded. Brian was sent flying back into the carcass of the first tank. His titanium armor had shattered around his chest. 4 inches thick of titanium had been blasted away. A lone man arose from the tank with a grin. Brian just got blasted by a grunt with a rocket launcher. The grunt took aim at the injured meta-human and prepared to blast.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:12 pm

"Do you know what it feels like to have your throat cut and your tongue ripped out through the gaping hole?"

The man had done excellently. A great deception on his part to try and kill Brian. Perhaps his goal was not to try and escape, but to merely take out one compatriot if he could. Any way you cut it, though, he forgot about Kyte in the sky. The man whimpered, going a little limp as his eyes strained to the side to try to see the other assailant. He felt the sliver of cold metal on his neck.

"...please, I have a wife and fam-"

And Kyte slit his throat, blood spraying out in front of the man on the ground. A gurgling sound was heard as he still tried to speak, panicking. Kyte reached in through the opening, much to the man's pain and protest, his hand fiddling around in there for a few seconds, before a kind of sick squish was heard as he ripped a long piece of flesh out- apparently his tongue. The man looked up at him, making a barely audible scream.

"Yeah. Kinda like that."

He dropped, dying from blood loss, and Kyte shook off his hand, though he'd clearly need to wipe it off with something. "Well done, Wildcard. Don't get all hung up about the I-got-baited-by-a-guy-in-a-tank thing. You can expect your check by the end of today." He ripped off a bit of fabric from a corpse to clean his hand.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 8:54 pm

Brian sat slumped on the broken tank. His chest hurt pretty badly. Though he was alive, he got up from where he sat to see his attacker dead. Throat cut, brutal stuff. Brian couldn't judge though he just helped Kyte commit a mass murdering. Besides he did shoot Brian with a rocket launcher. The guy deserved it.

"Good, for a second there i thought you were gonna say that this was initiation and wasn't going to pay." he said sarcastically.

Getting up he inspected their work. "So I would say the terrorists have been suppressed wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Kyte found a fabric to wipe off all of the blood on his arm as Brian decided to participate in some banter with him, talking about how he thought this was going to just be the initiation and he wouldn't get pay for the first mission. Kyte chuckled gently.

"Oh, yes. Fairly sure we've suppressed them to the point they won't need to be suppressed again. Unless they're damned fools. ...so yeah, don't hold your breath." Kyte pulled open his phone, pressing buttons for a few minutes. "There. You just got paid." Kyte pocketed the phone, dusting off his hands as he looked around. "I feel sorry for the person who has to clean this up. Because it's certainly not me." He looked back to Brian. "You need a lift?"
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 2:04 pm

Brian shook his head and began to make his way down the bridge. "No thanks, I think I will walk. Got a lot of errands to do and money to spend." Brian picked up his phone to see how much he had been paid. It was fair for the work Brian had to do, now he could get some other things done. Starting with getting some lunch, he was quite hungry.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Kyte chuckled a little as Brian turned down his offer to give him assistance getting wherever he needed to go.

"Very well then. I enjoyed witnessing your performance this evening, Wildcard. Have a delightful day. And don't spend it all in one place, will you?"

With that, Kyte grew his wings and then flew home, smiling. Brian was going to be a truly valuable member of T.A.L.O.N.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2