Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Possibly the Same (MSBM) Vote_lcapPossibly the Same (MSBM) Voting_barPossibly the Same (MSBM) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Possibly the Same (MSBM) Vote_lcapPossibly the Same (MSBM) Voting_barPossibly the Same (MSBM) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Possibly the Same (MSBM)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Possibly the Same (MSBM) Empty
PostSubject: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:17 pm

It was Friday around midnight, her night club was packed full and getting in was getting harder and harder as the weeks progressed. Lust's club, known as "Sinful" was becoming well known in Jump City, especially for the wild drinks and cool atmosphere. This helped The Sin a lot since she needed more money to fund HIVE, so the bigger the club the better she was off.
Lust was now lounging in the VIP section which looked over the club, watching several people dance. She was sipping her favorite galaxy looking vodka and waited for something interesting to happen. She was getting bored with Greed, now dead, and was looking for a new companion.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:30 pm

A night on the town. It was always a good time for a party. A young boy in a T-shirt and black skinny jeans. Walked down the block to one of the hottest night clubs around. The sign may have said sinful, but it was the patron of the club that really gave it that reputation. Scantily clad women would dance their night away, get drunk and be taken home by equally drunk men. So turning the corner, his goal was clear. He wasn't going to leave alone.

At first Leo thought to go through the front door. Then he realized something, while he had the body of a 18-20 year old. Legally he was only 16 not only that he didn't even have a licence. Not only that considering he was a jobless freeloader off of his cousin he didn't have the cash to bribe the bouncer. So he either had two choices, sneak his way in by slipping passed the bouncer or looking for a new route. Suffice to say, Leo didn't want to have to play cat and mouse with the bouncer. So he pressed himself against the wall of the club.

He could feel the vibrations coming from the songs playing inside at the touch. With a single thought he would phase through the wall and end up on the other side. Looking around he saw an orgy of bodies on the dance floor. Leo could feel the dance floor calling to him, with a single step he found himself drawn to the hypnotic sway of the dance floor. His body moved in and out with the rhythm. As far as Leo was concerned, now that he was in he was going to dance until he was kicked out.

Leo's presence wasn't noticed by many. Most would be to distracted grinding on each other to notice another person entering the room. Though those who were watching carefully would see a young hispanic man dancing, moving in and out of the crowd. It was time for Leo to get his party on.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:43 pm

While watching over the club, Lust saw an interesting event take place. A man of sorts phased through her club wall and then went to dance, making her raise an eyebrow. She didn't appreciate Meta Humans being in her club without passing her bouncers, she had a target on her back and she didn't want any Meta ruining her club.
With that being said, she ordered a large bouncer to go downstairs to retrieve the boy. When he reached him in the crowd, the bouncer would grab Leo's bicep, his eye covered by black glasses. "The Mistress wishes to see you." He told him, pulling him out of the crowd of dancing people.

He would then let go of his arm and walk towards the VIP, leading Leo to the club owner. If he chose to follow, he would have to go through a large purple velvet curtain to see Lilith lounging at a circle couch. Behind her was the view of the entire club.
If he didn't follow, many men would make sure he didn't leave the club.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:59 pm

It wasn't long until Leo found himself being caught by the bouncer. Leo cursed, he hadn't been in there for 15 minutes before he was about to be kicked out. He didn't even do anything but dance on the dance floor. What kind of club is this where you could be kicked out for dancing? Leo opened his mouth to protest but was quickly shut down by the bouncer. Apparently someone wanted to see him, the guy said.

Leo stretched. Its better than getting kicked out he guessed. So he followed behind the bouncer towards the destination. On the way, he took mental pictures of the scenery behind him. He definitely made sure to get an eye full of the drunk chicks in the corner about to take their tops off. He was gonna try to wander off in that direction too but something told him to continue following the bouncer.

Walking into the VIP lounge Leo saw the velvet curtains and a beautiful lady sitting on a couch in front of him. Well more than just beautiful, like a 100 out of 10. Though thing about it was, to Leo she seemed like a shapeshifter. While she retained the form of probably one of the most beautiful woman Leo ever saw, her assets were constantly shifting in size. This may have been due to Leo's curiosity at the drunken girl's size. With each inhale they would grow and exhale they would shrink slightly. Though they seemed to settle at around B-cup. Her hair was short and green, and she had the air of a punk rock chick at least to Leo she did.

"Swanky pad you got here. A little too much purple but quite nice." Leo said with his trademarked smirk.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:11 am

The boy followed the bouncers into the VIP section, a smart choice by him, and when he arrived she watched as her body shaped and changed rapidly. She was surprised, the only other person who had done the same thing was Greed, however she changed much more rapidly than when this boy looked at her. He was... interesting.. to say the least.
"Purple is my favorite color." She mused, taking another sip of her galaxy alcohol. Lust motioned to the large couch wrapping around the VIP section "Take a seat... Meta Human.." She told him, brushing back her hair and crossing her legs. "What is your name?" She came off powerful, like she was always calculating people's every move before counter acting with something manipulative. She had a dominating personality that created tension in the air.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:25 am

Leo nodded hearing the punk chick's response. Purple was the color of royalty, the color of a pimp named slick back, and a combination of the two best colors (though which one is the best is debatable) blue and red. Seeing as he was tired from most of the dancing he obliged the woman's command. Taking a seat on the chair, he looked over at the chick who was sitting before him. She gave off an air of power, strength, and domination. All the things that make punk rock chicks attractive, especially since it makes one want to break them down.

"The name's Ed. What's yours pretty mama." Leo asked with a wink.

Though at that moment Leo thought she would be even hotter if she wore glasses. He could really play with a speckled girl in yoga pants and ugg boots. He would lose focus in his eyes at that thought and enter a world of imagination, wondering how the gal in front of him would look with glasses, yoga pants, and ugg boots.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:43 am

The boy continued to surprise her as she changed appearances, he was either very horny or just filled with lust... which was interesting. However, she still kept her lazy expression, as if his taunts were nothing to her. "Ed... what a boring name." She sighed, looking him up and down and running her finger up and down the couch out of habit. "I thought all Meta Humans had unique names that related to their power?" She said sarcastically, un corssing her legs and looking at Ed again.
"You may call me Mistress for all of your concern." Lust informed him, raising an eyebrow. "Now tell me Ed, why are you here? Meta Humans usually don't grace me with their presence without leaving my night club a mess."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:50 am

Leo shrugged. "Sorry but I am not sure what you mean? Im no meta human." Leo said looking dumbfounded. While he was lying he made it quite convincing if one went by body language alone. "Sure, I snuck in through the back door passed the bouncer... but that doesn't make me a meta human. Besides I just came here to party and fool around with the patrons downstairs." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 1:00 am

He was a good at lying, Lilith could tell from the way he controlled his body, however, she saw him phase through the club wall. "Oh don't play dumb Ed. Why do you think this lounge is over looking the entire club?" She told him, tapping the glass window that surrounded the VIP area. It kept most of the music out of the VIP room, along with giving her privacy so she could watch people without being interrupted or stared at. One way glass was very handy when it came to clubs like these.
"Phasing through walls is an alarming thing for me to see.... despite making my night a bit more interesting." She told him, continuing to look deep into his eyes. "Answer wisely Leo, because I do bite."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 1:21 am

Leo smirked at the female's comment. He had to be careful with his next few words else he might get kicked out, or worse. "Alright, so lets say i did phase through those walls, what exactly are you afraid of? If you think im going to wreck the most popular club in jump and disappear sorry to say you are quite mistaken." Leo said before beginning to point at himself with his thumb. " If you think i am some kind of hitman bent on killing you then why would i be here discussing the situation with you. I came here to eat, drink, and chase after beautiful women such as yourself."

Now out of all of his lies, his last statement was the truth. His voice carried conviction as it flew through the air as he looked back at Lilith his gaze unwavering. In his mind he wondered if there was a librarian-type chick downstairs. Sure enough the female's hair would change from green to black, she would lose some of her stature and become slightly smaller than before. Though her butt would become plumper along with her chest. Not only that her lips would be slightly plump as well.

\
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Hearing his explanation, she let out a small sigh. Sure she didn't want someone to destroy her club, but she could always re build it. Lilith had the money and now with Greed gone she was so awfully bored. "That's too bad, I always like playing rough." The sin sighed out, rubbing her snake bracelet firmly attached to her arm.
As she changed again, Lust raised an eyebrow. "You sure are indecisive.." She commented, watching her body transform before the boys eyes. "Go on.. have a drink.." Lust offered, motioning to the several bottles of alcohol on the table next to her. She wanted to see how he reacted, or if he'd just leave.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Leo shrugged. "Something tells me the game you like to play isn't exactly my cup of tea" He looked at Lust with a laugh. "Am I doing that? I just thought you were some shape shifter." He said before looking over at the several bottles of alcohol beside them. Well, usually Leo wouldn't drink especially since he was with someone that he doesn't know. Yet since Leo was offered by the owner he couldn't say no. His hand shot out and grabbed a random unopened bottle. It was a wine bottle for sure. He shook the bottle and asked, "You got any glasses?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 5:38 pm

"Not a shape shifter... Beauty is a curse." Lilith purred, grabbing a glass from the drawer The club owner would rise and walk over to Leo, handing him the glass then sitting down next to him.
"You became too comfortable and now you're borrinng." Lust sighed, leaning against Leo and trying to get him to feel uncomfortable. "I want an eventful evening." She told him plainly, waiting for some kind of action. Usually Meta Humans would attack her by now, and she was swimming in blood lust..
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 7:13 pm

Leo would take the glass and fill it with the red wine. "True, but if you aren't a shape shifter what are you? Cause its a bit weird that you keep changing to suit my tastes. Actually its very off-putting for the most part" Leo said. Filling the glass he shook the bottle before continuing. "Would you like a drink?" After she would respond he would take a sip of the alcohol. "Well I guess what I should ask for next is, what do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 9:09 pm

"Not many people are brave enough to ask~." She mused, licking her lips and pushing back her hair from her face. "I don't do anything to change my appearance, what you are seeing is not actually me... You are seeing what you want to see, therefore I am constantly changing." She explained lazily, playing with the snake bracelet on her arm.
When he offered a drink, Lust put her hand up to decline it and straightened her back. "My eventful evening would include blood shed followed by a nice... session.. behind closed doors." Lilith purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the Same (MSBM)   Possibly the Same (MSBM) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly the Same (MSBM)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next