Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Vote_lcapThere's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Voting_barThere's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Vote_lcapThere's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Voting_barThere's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Empty
PostSubject: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 12:52 pm

The Bay Bridge was evacuated. No traffic into or out of the city. There was a threat that had taken up residence upon the bridge, and the city had made sure no one was heading onto the bridge while they had it handled. The police were getting slaughtered, miraculously, so all of a sudden, the cop cars retreated.

The terrorists, bent on reuniting California with the United States, cheered. But some of them speculated. Tiberius wouldn't give up so easily. There had to be something else. The fog was starting to settle in the area. They couldn't see too many meters outside of it.

Meanwhile, Kyte was flying through the air, holding onto Brian. "So, you aren't all mad that I'm carrying you, right? Cause I know it might be a little out of your comfort zone, but I thought it was a great idea," Kyte said, chatting with him nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 1:11 pm

Brian had been called for the mission around an hour ago. Suffice to say Brian was shocked that after quite awhile he finally got a call. Sucked for Brian though, he had planned to go eat a pretzel and see the new Galaxy Slaughter movie. Well that didn't at least now he was going to earn his money. This time he was prepared. He had shirt and pants this time.

At the moment he was being flown to the location, being held by Kyte. Seemed like they were going to crush a terrorist group. Brian was fine with the latter part but why did he have to be flown in this way. He sighed.

"Well of course you would like it, now you can brag that you really carried the team this mission." Brian pointed out. "So we're gonna be knocking some heads around today? You haven't told me what exactly we are doing. You kind of just plucked me out of the line to the restroom?"

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 1:26 pm

Kyte chuckled a little. "I'm currently having trouble placing you, Brian. You didn't seem like a stealthy type. So I had to wait a while to find something that could aptly define what role you'll play in T.A.L.O.N. I think this is going to go well."

"Details, schmetails. I'll have you back in line for the movie before you can say-"
Kyte paused slightly, and looked back down to him. "If I dropped you onto concrete from 200 feet in the air, would you go splat?" he asked. They were getting near the drop point, and Kyte wanted to literally drop him at some point.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 1:52 pm

Brian looked at Kyte when he asked if he could survive a 200 ft drop onto concrete. Brian thought for a moment. "Never really tried it, honestly. Pretty sure I could survive it." Brian said nonchalantly. In all honesty the highest he ever fell was around 150 but then he had a building to get in the way when he helped fight a giant monster.

Realizing what Kyte was insinuation Brian looked up at the leader. "You better not be thinking what I think you are thinking." Brian growled. He wasn't sure he could die but it didn't mean he was one to test the theory.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:10 pm

"Fair enough."

Kyte dived down, soon breaking the sound barrier as he dived down to the bridge. Abruptly before landing, though, he flapped his wings, slowing their momentum. The sonic boom made the terrorists wonder what was coming. He set Brian down, his wings folding. "I wish I could just crash down onto the bridge. I honestly don't think it could handle it. No offense to Jump City architects." He started walking down the bridge to the vague shadows of the tanks and barricades. They crossed a blood-soaked area.

"Did I mention that if you aren't ready for the sticky business you should probably quit?" The terrorists took aim at them, preparing to fire.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:28 pm

Brian was relieved that he wasn't going to be dropped from 200 feet in the air. Instead he was placed lightly on the ground. Brian sighed. He didn't want to go splat on the concrete. Or crush the bridge along with him. So it was good to be back on the ground. Looking up he scanned the area. He realized that their arrival hadn't gone unnoticed. Gun fire could be heard as bullets would whiz through the air at the two metahumans.

Without a word Brian's armor formed upon his skin. His 4 inch thick iron armor covered his body making the bullets that flew through the air bounce off his armor harmlessly. With that he placed his hand on one of the police vehicles that had been abandoned in the retreat and with ease. As though he was tossing a ball he would throw the car at the terrorists. The car would beautifully fly through the air at where some of the terrorist, in this case 3 were aiming down Brian and Kyte. They barely had time to react before they were crushed behind the car. Those who didn't die from the impact definitely were incapacitated.

"You call this sticky? I call it Thursday." Brian laughed before making his way down the bridge as well. He could run and smash everything in his path, but urgency wasn't something documented in the mission notes. Just simple elimination.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Kyte took a leisurely stroll along with Brian down the bridge, returning fire with two of the most powerful handguns ever made by man. He picked off a few of the more annoying ones. They all seemed to be aiming at Brian's shiny armor anyways. "Interesting. I thought you just got exceptionally thicker skin. Didn't know it was actually iron."

He emptied his clips, dropping them onto the ground and holstering the guns. He wouldn't need more bullets until more showed up, and the rest were hiding behind the barricades they had made for the moment.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:52 pm

Brian shrugged. "It's whatever it needs to be to get the job done." Brian continued to walk, other than throwing a few cars he really didn't have any other form of attack. Most of the terrorists were quite a ways away. Not only that, Brian had no real way of catching up to them if they ran. So he chose not to rush it. Though midway towards the middle of the bridge someone was able to avoid Kyte's bullets and closed in on Brian.

Brian needless to say was surprised. He didn't think anyone had the balls to come up on him like this. The terrorist opened his mouth and and shirt. Though before he could scream or hit the detonator to the bomb strapped to his chest a 20 ton punch came flying through the air smashing his skull and sending him flying back to the other end of the bridge. Brian had been so shocked by the terrorist's appearance he threw the punch without thinking. He didn't even have the thought to hold back.

At the blow most of the gunfire stopped. A good 30% of terrorists just stood there. They were shocked. Some might have known that their friend was a bomber and was just shocked he was knocked out before he could go boom. While others were shocked at the distance he was sent flying. One thing was for sure, the guy was definitely dead. Brian looked over at Kyte, he then shrugged. "I guess no one told them to not sneak up on me."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Kyte couldn't help but chuckle at Brian's comment of how no one told the terrorists not to sneak up on them. "My bad. Hey guys, don't sneak up on him. He scares easily." He then broke into a run when the barricade was a few feet in front of them, flipping and kicking it across the bridge, revealing all of them as he landed.

"You aren't going to get in the way of the reunification!"

"Are you kidding me?" Kyte raised an eyebrow. "You want to ensure the "reunification" of California, so you come here with guns and bombs, killing cops...to, what exactly? Show us how great home is again? We've been doing just fine without you." He drew his sword, putting the tip to the ground and leaning on it to let Brian walk past him.

"And we're still gonna be doing fine without your corpses."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:20 pm

Brian finally getting to the barricade, would jump over it like a kid would hop a fence. There wasn't anything on there that could hurt him so it was easy enough. When they said something about reunifying California with the US. Personally Brian couldn't care less about the unifying of the US, he had a job to do.

Moving passed the leader he would make his way towards the one who said that. They trembled at the sight of the metal man who sent their comrade flying to the other side of the bridge in one punch. He was too scared to move when Brian approached him. Once Brian got withing 5 feet he stopped walking. "I'm sorry but I think you made a mistake." With that he would strike the man in the jaw with enough force to knock him out. "Now you're little group is gonna have a taste of the iron fist."

Once the guy went down, Brian jumped towards a group of terrorist holding machine guns. Using enough force to fire himself at the group. The strength in Brian's legs shot him like a bullet at the group catching them off guard. With the strength of of 10 men he would strike each and every member of the group. His blows were strong enough to break bones under the bulletproof vests. When he was done he would look up to see some more terrorist approaching. Seems like they called reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 5:02 pm

Kyte chuckled as he watched Brian get to work. "Completely understood, Brian. You're a veritable tank."

He continued supporting Brian, before seeing the reinforcements. Plenty of vehicles and men armed with rpgs. "Brian, I don't mean to tell you how to do your thing, but you know rpgs regularly shred tanks, right?"

He sprouted his wings, flying forward and drawing their fire as they all fired at the neat, flying metahuman. Maybe he could draw their attention long enough for the big shiny suit of armor to sneak up on them and send them flying.

In the meantime, though, he sliced the barrels off of a few tanks, and crushed the opening hatsches so that they wouldn't be able to get out.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Brian watched as the reinforcements arrived. He sighed as he watched tanks and rpgs roll in. HOW THE HELL DID THEY HAVE TANKS? He thought this was some small terrorist cell. Did they raid an armory before they got here? Or did they have a backer somewhere. Either way it looked like Brian was gonna have to teach them why they shouldn't bring rpgs to a fist fight.

Instantly as they rolled in Brian's armor fell apart. With Kyte in the air to distract Brian didn't feel a need to wear the armor anymore. With those rpgs the iron would slow him down. Taking a deep breath his mind began to give his body orders. Telling it to burn his excess fat in order to increase the energy pulsating throughout his body. He was going to need it for this. Controlling both his brain and his hormones he began to slow his perception of time. With it every detail of the next few minutes would become as apparent as a large pimple on your High School crushes nose.

"Time to switch to DPS, then"

With a kick off using around 10 tons of force, Brian fired off at the first guy holding a rpg. The man wasn't paying any attention to Brian but more so to Kyte. So he never even noticed when a man moving like a train smash their fist into his head. He never even got to have his moment in the air as he was already dead before his feet completely left the ground. Midway he dropped his rpg which was what Brian wanted.

Grabbing it Brian began to fire it at the terrorist or at least in their direction. The gun only had one shot left. Though it was enough to kill one group. By the time the others would turn their head at Brian, Brian would have already rushed to another group. Grabbing a new weapon to dispatch the next group or the current group. With Brian's enhanced senses by basically jacking his brain and hormone production he was able to react and defeat multiple rpg-armed terrorists before they could get a good aim on him.

As he ran through he tore through the group of terrorists. His monstrous strength cutting through them like butter. Bullets whizzed passed and cut at Brian's skin as he approached. Though thanks to his healing factor it only ended at cut clothes. In a moment all of the terrorists armed with rpgs were dead. Brian on the other hand reapplied his armor but this time it was titanium and looked up at Kyte. Using all that energy put him in a predicament. His body would be focused repairing from the strain of jump-starting his senses to the superhuman level making his healing factor pretty much dead for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 10:23 pm

Kyte watched Brian start absolutely ripping through the mob, almost getting hit by a rpg shell. He chuckled. "Would you look at that? I'm enjoying watching the kid so much that I'm almost getting hit." He decided to focus again, divebombing down on top of a tank and compressing it down to a point where a few men inside would only have survived if they went into the available spaces quickly.

He then ripped off the top of the tank and started using it as a giant hammer to take out most of the troops with his wide swings, flatting another tank with a few hits of the thing. Brian seemed to be recuperating. An interesting tactic. He flung the tank cannon top through the next barricade, and started dispatching groups of men with quick sword and knife play, kicking a few off the bridge into the frigid waters so deep below.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 8:50 am

Brian continued to fight off the terrorist. His strength was more than enough to defeat his opponents. He didn't even need his healing factor now that he was clad in armor made of titanium. He struck each terrorist knocking them out with a single blow. His progress across the bridge had been slowed after jump starting his senses.

So he was striking down terrorists, knocking them out or killing them. He wasn't going to able to make too much progress with his healing factor down. All he could do now was knock out every thing he could as he made his way down the bridge, slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 9:22 am

Kyte flipped round Brian, using a combination of his speed and aerial maneuvers tocut up the enemies around them. sometimes getting behind Brian so he wouldn't get shot. They weren't feeling rage right now. Only fear.

AFter a few minutes, they only found three tanks at the end of the bridge, which started firing at them. Kyte took off, flying up and looking down at him. "I'm going to see how well you handle that. I'm flying up, so if they're not gone by the time I come back down, I'll have them handled either way." He chuckled and flew up into the air, preparing to dive down on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)    There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's No "I" in Terrori- ... (MSBM)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next