Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTwo wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Voting_barTwo wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTwo wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Voting_barTwo wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Instead of coming quietly, the sword wielder ran after the other boy, jumping right into the line of fire. Garnet resisted the urge to face palm, knowing that humans could be stupid like this. The other boy had some, ghostly powers that gave him intangibility and was able to avoid most attacks using that. That being said, the measly human jumped into a bullet field and expected not to get shot.. As the gem ran forward, she was greeted by the ghost boy once again, carrying the sword wielder who had a bullet wound. Garnet audibly sighed, looking over the boxes and being greeted by a bullet to her glasses, shattering them.
She turned to the two, her three eyes very noticeable. "You need to stay here and apply pressure to the wound." She ordered the injured human, turning her attention to the ghost boy. "Thank you for your help, but I don't want you to get too exhausted, take a break."

Garnet swiped her hands across her eyes, summoning a new pair of glasses and she grabbed a giant crate. She'd launch the crate over, hitting several men and knocking them out. She followed this by super jumping towards the center, smashing the left side and causing a giant piece of concrete to emerge from the ground. She'd kick this piece of concrete, sending it flying towards a group of men while running towards another.
She took several bullets to her abdomen, slowing her down, but not doing much damage wise. The Titan ripped a piece of concrete from the ground and used it as a shield as she stormed towards the last group of people. These three guys continued to open fire as Garnet smashed the ground with her foot, sending them into them into the air, leaving them helpless. She'd send her make shift concrete shield flying towards them Frisbee style, knocking most of them out of the air. She'd hope there wasn't any more.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 6:00 pm

Kris pulled out his sword and stabbed it into himself, it was pure energy so it healed him. He would then get up and look for the ring leader, "Where is he...?" Kris also started to set up C4 charges on the crates of weapons, he was gonna destroy them so no one got a hold of them.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 2:26 am

Danny wanted to help some more, but pushing himself anymore would mean exposing himself. "Thanks, that sounds like a great plan!" he told Garnet as he sat himself down and leaned against the wall, catching his breath. How long has he had these powers now? and they still managed to exhaust him. *Geez i need to work out a lot more* he thought to himself, *maybe i should join weight lifting class, or go to a gym or something.*
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 6:55 pm

While Garnet was heading back to where the others should be, she saw the sword wielder walking around and placing C4 everywhere. She couldn't believe him! Not only did her murder, but he just walked around with a bullet wound, planning on blowing this whole place! It was complete madness! He even tried to convince her that he was a good guy, trying to help. Good guys were like the ghost buy, helping others without murder.
Approaching the sword wielder with a frown "I'm giving you one last chance to come peacefully. You've caused enough chaos for today."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 9:18 am

"Just let me finish my job, destroy the crates and get the information on Falcone. You know the head of the Falcone Mafia, shipping weapons into Jump City? Why I'm here? I'll go with you once I get the information, Hell, I'll give you the information! But we need to destroy these weapons first!" Kristoff looked around, "Get these guys out of here, I'll go after the Enforcer, I promise to meet you out front when I'm done." Kris would wait for her go ahead, not wanting to anger the Titan anymore than he has.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:26 pm

OOC:
Ninja said to skip her this once.

IC:
Garnet had used her communicator a while ago, so it wouldn't be long for another Titan or two to show up and help clean things up. For now, she had to get this murderer off the streets of Jump City and into to jail for good. He still wasn't giving up and said he'd promise her to meet her out front after wards... The gem was dumb struck for a moment. Did he actually believe that she'd just listen to him for the moment and trust him? After murdering several people and continuing to not do as she say? Were there heroes in Jump dumb enough to listen to him?
The Titan got into a battle stance position and used her super strength to send her flying towards him. She'd be there within in a second, attempting to tackle him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 2:54 pm

Danny stood up, he didn't want to continue doing nothing any longer. He phased back through the wall and noticed the bombs on all the crates. "Oh no, this won't end good." He said as he flew towards the Titan and the masked dude. He noticed, the muggers about to launch some kind of missile towards the two as they were busy quarreling. "Wait!" As the Titan was about to tackle Mr. Skull, Danny flew towards them and turned both of them intangible. The missile would miss all three of them and Garnet's fists would miss the murderer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2