Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Set Up (Hotwire) Vote_lcapThe Set Up (Hotwire) Voting_barThe Set Up (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Set Up (Hotwire) Vote_lcapThe Set Up (Hotwire) Voting_barThe Set Up (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Set Up (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Set Up (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:49 pm

"So, human genius, experience in alien technology, and easily swooned by women. He is the perfect target." Eno said mindlessly in her own language, looking at her computer on her wrist. She found some articles and blog posts on him, considering humans were new, they were becoming more and more advance by the decade.
The alien was on top of the building, looking over the city. It was midnight, dark, a perfect time for a crime, therefore, this would be the time the super heroes go on patrol. The Khosnix unbuttoned a few of the top buttons of her blouse, hoping to stimulate male attraction she read all about. She took a deep breath, and jumped down from the building, walking in the middle of the street looking very confused.

Of course, this was an act. She look terrified and out of place, like parents at an anime convention. Captain was hoping that he'd stumble upon her and recognize that she was alien, and not a meta human. It was a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 4:06 pm

A woman looking terrified and in the middle of the street. You couldn't possibly asking for an easier target. Of course, thats what make muggers so predictable. A man walked from behind a streetlight with a knife. 

"Now I don't want no fuss, and I don't wanna hurt you. Just hand over your money and then we can-"

*Smack*

Of course, this girl could have easily held his own against this... human. But her 'savior' didn't know that when he dropped the nearby streetlight on top of the mugger, before hovering his hand to move it back into place. 

Hotwire.

The technical wonder of the Teen Titans walked over to the woman in the middle of the street, who looked... frightened. But there was something off about her. Maybe it was the lighting or something, but that weird makeup looked a little too real.

"A-are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 4:13 pm

So it seemed like she was correct. Pulling this innocent lady act made humans inner instinct to prey on the weak, be set into action, this then causing the all mighty 'hero' to come and save the day. The man who approached her was quickly stopped by a falling lamp post caused by no other than Hotwire. She was lucky that out of all the heroes he came, but she could still see how he was cautious around the alien.
Captain Nebula turned to him, still instilled with 'fear', not understanding what he said. She would blurt out her alien language, making it sound panicky and terrified even if it may or may not be curse words. She would begin to back away from him, still not breaking eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 4:16 pm

"What on..." Hotwire said as she began... blathering in some language. He opened his computer and said "Computer. Translate."

Of course, all he got was: "No matching language found. Low compatibility readings suggest extraterrestrial origin."

Oh. Aliens. Great. Just what he needed today, another zydon invasion.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Well now his technology didn't even recognize her origins, good, all the better. It was better off if no one knew where she came from anyways.
The alien seem to have mustered up the strength and spoke in French, maybe he'd understand that.
"mon nom est Eno , s'il vous plaît ne pas me blesser." Even speaking in French, her alien accent matched to Russian almost.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 11:25 pm

A French alien? Now he had seen it all. His translator picked it up this time, giving hotwire her name, and a plea not to hurt her.

"Don't worry. I'm here to help." He said emphasizing his words, hoping she'd understand.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 11:36 pm

Okay, seduction is great and all but how was she going to pull this off when she had no idea how to speak English... Oh right.. cleavage...
The alien would bow several times in means to 'apologizing'. She's then look up at the ginger and flash a smile showing that she is now comfortable around him. "Je suis très perdu , pouvez-vous me diriger vers le port de l'espace?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:34 pm

Hotwire set his computer to translate his speech into computerized french. He had never been good at it in school... languages weren't his strong point.

" il n'y a pas de port de l'espace autour d'ici . terre isnt ce genre de la planète . "
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:41 pm

Ah finally, even if it was just a computer, at least she could actually understand it. Eno looked at him though with utter confusion, like she's never heard of a planet without a space port.
"Attendez, il n'y a pas de vaisseaux spatiaux ici?" She then began to look panicky as she paced back and forth, looking utterly lost and helpless.
"Comment vais-je rentrer à la maison" Tears were now filling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:36 pm

" Nous avons des vaisseaux spatiaux , mais rien qui pourrait vous sortir du système solaire au sein de la décennie . " His computer chirped in response to his input. "Obtenir la maison? On dirait que vous êtes coincé pour l'instant. "
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:46 pm

She honestly didn't know... The other night she snuck in a house, seduced the man in their, and slept there. Eno probably shouldn't do that every night, however, if she seduced this boy, she'd be able to get a place to stay and a space ship! Finally an actual plan in case the GSA show up anytime soon!
Eno smiled and walked over to Hotwire, trying to look as sexy as an alien could get.

"My English is no good, still working on it. But you.. you are cute..." The alien said then grabbed his face, dipping him, and kissing him rather passionately.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:50 pm

"Wait. I'm wh- mmmpppfff"

Hotwire was taken totally off guard by this. If it had been a knife it would have killed him. This was... new. The last aliens hotwire had met weren't nearly this nice. When she'd pull away, he'd be beet red.

"I-I-I-"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Well at least that worked. One thing Eno learned on how to get her way as a pirate, is to kiss up to every alien that was in her way... literally.
The Khosnix smirked. "I stay with you then?" Was all she asked, expecting a yes.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 8:15 pm

Hotwire began babbling. "Yes- I mean no- I mean not with me."

He thought for a moment. I can probably set you up somewhere." He lightly pushed her away. "Not with me" He said, regaining some of his calm demeanour. Can't be swayed by every pretty face you meet.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 8:28 pm

She wasn't giving up just yet, she had several things up her sleeves, hopefully one will work.
Captain Nebula would press both her hands on his chest, smiling a smile that only met trouble. "Une nuit, ne pouvait pas être si mal que ça , jusqu'à ce que je reçois sur mes pieds à nouveau ?" She purred, looking up at him through white long lashes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Set Up (Hotwire)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next