Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapJust HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barJust HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapJust HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barJust HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just HIVE things (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:03 pm

When she teased him by turning away at the last minute he let out a huff of annoyance, crossing his arms and leaning back against the table. He wasn't very good at being teased with what he wanted, he was more accustomed to just getting whatever he wanted. "I'm not gonna say. Have to leave something as a secret, aye?" He grabbed her drink, not bothering getting her permission, and finishing it off in a sip before asking for another.

If he was aware of the men watching them, he didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 2:42 pm

When he grabbed the drink from her hands and finished off, Lust gave him a little pout. She didn't care all that much since she knew he'd buy her another drink, but at least her head was finally getting fuzzy. This body held alcohol like a champ, making it hard to get drunk. "Secrets secrets secrets. What's with sins and secrets??? Always hiding away and stuff." Lust said in a rather giddy tone, one more giddy than her normal seductive tone. She was starting to get a buzz from the drinking and becoming unaware of her surroundings.
Of course at this time, the 5 men watching them before begun to make their way over aggressively. They would make a semi circle around the 2 sins, each easily reaching 6 foot. "Why don't we take this out back and have a... civil.. conversation." One man growled, obviously not looking for conversation. He placed his giant hand on Lust's shoulder and she simply reacted by throwing him over the bar in front of them.

"Sorry.. I got a little jumpy after that last drink." She giggled, looking at Greed.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 2:58 pm

Greed smirked at the girl, who seemed to be starting to get a little tipsy. He was interested to see how she'd be with less inhibitions. That's when the five men showed up, and Greed figured out that Lust is a violent drunk! He laughed loudly when she threw the poor sap over the bar. "I didn't figure you for the type to throw the first punch, heh."

He looked to the remaining four men, considering drawing his weapons and making this conversation extra civil, but not really wanting to deal with the police quite yet. "Ya can see we're busy, aye? So can't you just go mug someone else? I swear, amateurs these days just walking up to people and asking them to come out an get mugged... what happened to the good old days? Criminals used to have to put in actual effort!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 1:38 pm

The 4 remaining men looked shocked, offended even. They didn't quite know what to do when their main man was easily thrown over and knocked out by such a tiny girl, along with the threats from the man they were supposed to capture.
However, now seeing their leader in shambles and the two targets giggling, they all decided just to attack now. Which of course, was their second mistake here.

Two of the men quickly lunged for Greed, arms outstretched going for a solid punch. They deemed him the more powerful one, leaving one man left for Lust to handle. He lunged for her which Lust quickly dodged and grabbed his arm, twisting it back into a painful position. She the jumped onto his shoulders and used the momentum to flip him backwards to a crowd of screaming dancers.
Instead of the chaos she was expecting, the man hit an invisible barrier, caused by some teenage boy in the crowd, looking extremely scared.
The man Lust threw was now slowly getting up, allowing Lilith to drive her high heeled foot into his head, knocking him out. She assumed that Greed could handle himself, smiling at the boy with the shield, seeing as everyone else in the bar was running out. "Hello, I'm Lilith from HIVE academy."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:17 pm

It seemed these thugs thought Greed was the scary one here, and two went for him while one went for Lilith. He let out a tired sigh, turning around and facing the men. "Crap..."

He tried to defend himself, but quickly caught a hook to the face and stumbled back. It didn't hurt too bad but it proved that he wasn't going to be as efficient as Lust was with this. She handled her foe quickly and was already flirting with a child. Typical.

Another rather hard kick to his gut shook Greed from his thoughts and had him fall on the floor. Lucky he was so durable and it didn't hurt too bad. That didn't change that he was getting annoyed. He reached into his boot and pulled out his knife, an effect that the kid would feel immediately if his powers were magic based. Greed was officially sick of getting kicked around. So when the next boot came in, he slashed the knife into the poor man's thigh, making him scream out and stumble back. His friend caught him...

but Greed was already on his feet, having recovered from those soft blows easily and delivering a swift kick between the mans legs. He fell with a pathetic squeal, and dropped his friend. Greed gave them each a stomp to shut them up before turning back to Lust. "No please, don't all help at once. I had it under control the whole time."

To prove his point, he spit back at the two losers, then looked at the kid. "Who's the brat?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 3:10 pm

When Greed joined her, throwing out a sarcastic comment with something to do with his fight. He then proceeded to spit on the unconscious guy, asking who the brat is. Lilith was trying to maintain a professional appearance, despite her suggestive appearance and obvious tipsiness from the shots. "He isn't a braatt. Don't be rude!" Lust ordered Greed while nudging him with her hips.
"Don't mind him... He'ssss a grump!" She explained to the shaking boy, the shield still between them. "We are teachers and seeing your lovely gift... gift.. before us, I'd looovvee to see you at our school training with others like you!" She slurred out, pulling a HIVE business card out of her bra and placing it against the shield. "Others? Li-like me?" He asked, obviously confused. Lust nodded as his shield went down, allowing her to hand him a card. "We'll send someone to come explainnn more about HIVE laterrr."

Lust leaned on Greed and smirked. "Let's go get something to drink!" She slurred, giggling almost the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:51 pm

As Lust initiated the boy, Greed was more worried about a few scuffs of his jeans and shirt. Those stupid humans had to start a fight with him right after he stole these new pants. He had half a mind to put them out of their misery, but figured that'd just draw too much attention. So he settled for grabbing their wallets before heading back to Lust. "Did I miss something here? What's with this guy.... eh, never mind. You think he's got the talent, I'll believe ya."

Greed started counting the cash he'd just scored, and threw a hundred dollar bill on the counter. Lust said the magic words. "We're definitely getting a drink. Let's ditch this place though, it's gotten a little trashy."

Greed glanced at the kid, smirking. "I'll see you around, kid."

Then he'd lead them to another bar, this one seemed to be a more suit and tie kind of place which made Greed stick out. He didn't really care about standing out though. At all.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 7:25 pm

After the boy scurried off, looking a bit happier than he was before, Greed took her to another club. Lust was already tipsy, while acting very giddy by bumping into him over and over with her hips. It was like the usual, sober Lust never existed, like she was a whole new person.
Lilith blended in easily here, wearing her tight black dress and a large trench coat that she took from some random person. The usual eyes followed Lilith, the curse of being a sin of beauty, but all of her attention was on Greed. She was genuinely having fun! All of her boring responsibilities weren't even in the back of her mind!

"After this placeeeee we should go to my nightclub. I have my ownnnnn VIP lounge! Just fooorr me!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 1:06 am

Greed decided that drunk Lust was a LOT more fun than the sober Lust. For one, it didn't seem like she was holding anything back, something that sober Lust always seemed to imply. And two, she seemed less interested in standing around and talking about their usual boring crap! It was perfect. "A nightclub you say?"

He walked through this place, now looking at it with a frown. He swiped a nice lemon-y martini for each of them off a tray a lady was carrying to a table, the gave a huff. "That sounds way cooler than this snobby place now that you mention it. Let's go now."

He'd hand her her drink, smirking as he wrapped his arm around her waist and started heading for the back door. He'd be able to lead them to the nightclub, but if she wanted to he'd let her without complaint.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 1:40 pm

After walking into the nicer club, Greed swiped a martini for the two which Lust happily took down. She wasn't just happy anymore... she was more on the verge of tipsy... Lilith felt bubbly and free, like nothing could stop her! Meaning if anyone messed with her she was willing to drive her nails into their eyeballs... Drunk Lust was dangerous Lust.
When Greed lead them to the nightclub, Lust took them around back where they entered the VIP area. There was a ton of of men and women around where black suits and black glasses, each maintaining a straight face. A lot of people want to kill Lust, so she always had to have guards with her when she was like this.. Luckily they let both of them in without a problem, allowing Lilith to guide Greed to the back.
Spoiler:

It was completetly empty and overlooked the club which was dark, besides the low blue and purple lights. Most of the furniture was black and white and music was loud... You could definitely tell how expensive Lust's taste were. "Sooooo what do you think???" Lilith asked, putting her hand on Greed's chest with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:18 pm

Greed was having fun, not something he could often admit. He never thought a night out with Lust would be a pleasant break from his alcoholism and midnight robberies. The empty thrills were starting to feel like genuine fun with her involved. When they made it to the VIP area, Greed had a big smile. The place was lively, fun. Everything he'd wanted. When she placed her hand on his chest, he fell back into the disturbingly comfortable leather chairs. He pulled her next to him. "You really do have high class, you know? I couldn't have made a better club myself."

He eyed around, noting all the guards. Lust was a smart woman, keeping herself quite protected. That was good. Greed was starting to think of her as somewhat precious.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 11:16 am

Greed sat down on the couch, letting Lust plop down right in his lap, still giggling over nothing. She rested her legs across him and smiled at his compliment. "I like to think of myself as a classy gal." Lust slurred, drawing circles on his chest with her finger. "Although putting down a few more drinks in my body can make my standards waver." She purred, acting a lot more clingy than normal.
So what, she was having a good time, it's not like she cared that this was the most fun she had in a hundred of years. Or one of the only people she knew that treated her normally, without fear or disgust... it felt nice to be treated this way...

Lilith whistled, which caused a man that was standing guard outside the VIP section to make his way to the club owner. "Would you be a dearrr and grab a bottle of whatever suits your fancy for me? Thanksss." She said happily, the guards face still expressionless as he walked off to grab them a bottle of alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 12:20 pm

The drunk girl in his lap, drawing circles on his chest was the only thing on Greed's mind right now. She weirdly started to look like someone he'd killed months ago. He didn't try to think too hard about it, knowing her power was strange on him. She asked for another bottle of something, and he had no objections. "You know..."

He thought out loud, pulling her close into him. "You still owe me a dance don't you? I know you hate the ballroom dancing, so why don't you show me the kind of dancing you like, love?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 12:45 pm

Greed was responding exactly how she wanted to... and well it usually wasn't hard for Lilith to get her way do to her lovely curse of a power. The guard returned and set down a bottle Viniq, one of the most aesthetically pleasing drinks Lust has ever been graced with. Alcohol was one thing the human race got right, if everything else was crappy.
She snapped her fingers twice and the guard closed the giant curtain and left the area, giving them more peace. Lilith then straddled Greed, leaning forward to close the curtains that let them see the dance floor. She specifically pressed her chest against his face for a lingering amount of time before facing him again. "Azrael.." Lilith purred, running her hands across his face.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 1:34 pm

The curtains shut on their little party and Greed couldn't hide his smirk as Lust straddled him. When she leaned forward, his hands climbed around her waist and held on tightly. She'd have no trouble knowing how excited he was about their dance. When she faced him again and called out his real name, something nearly nobody knew, he let out a bit of a purr. His hands danced up and down her back before pulling her into his lips for a kiss. He'd hold it for a while, before letting her breathe. "Let's dance, Love."

FIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just HIVE things (Bloo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2