Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Just HIVE things (Bloo) Vote_lcapJust HIVE things (Bloo) Voting_barJust HIVE things (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Just HIVE things (Bloo) Vote_lcapJust HIVE things (Bloo) Voting_barJust HIVE things (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just HIVE things (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Just HIVE things (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 2:41 pm

So after doing some thorough recon of the Titans Tower, Lust decided to call it a night. She was in a pissy mood from the lack of fun she was having lately, she felt more like an adult then she wanted to. Lust loved to run around and mess with people's minds, doing as she pleased, but now she had to live by guidelines and was constantly on edge. She always had to perform, to show off to a class or prove to the other HIVE teachers that she was equal. It was a pain in the *#&, she just wanted to go home and to talk to Iuaa who was still not aloud to leave the house yet. He was still under construction, for lack of a better word, and Lust couldn't have a man falling apart walk around like that.

Pushing all the annoying thoughts out of her mind, she pushed some lady into an alley way and... persuaded her.. for her large trench coat. Lust threw on the hood and continued down the walk way, waiting for something to get her mind off of her stupid mundane problems.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 2:52 pm

Greed was having a night out, though in the eyes of HIVE he doubted he deserved it. He'd been doing little in the way of teaching or working for the organization lately. He was just way better at doing whatever he wanted. He honestly didn't know how Lust put up with all that responsibility.

So he found himself wandering about, not even sure where his heart was taking him. He'd picked a few pockets on his way, moreso out of habit than any desire for what they had.

Looking up, he frowned. It was looking like rain was incoming. He flicked his hood up, shoving his hands in his pockets to count the cash that he'd gotten out of those wallets. "Nothing interesting happens in this city anymore..."

As if on que, he walked right into a lady in a trench coat and growled. "Watch where you're going!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 11:12 pm

While walking, Lust was bumped into followed by someone angrily yelling at her and telling her to watch where she was going. The sin didn't even hesitate to spin and and pin the persons hands above their head to the brick wall by them both. She might be tiny in frame, but the girl can definitely pack a punch, or a bite...
Lust would look up at the face with her eyes changing slowly from molten gold to fire red to glossy purple. It'd take a split second for her to register who was before her, making her smirk slightly in the position they were in. "And here I thought you were a gentleman." She teased, leaving his hands above his head.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 11:44 pm

Greed seemed to have picked the wrong fight, not that he minded much. The person attacked quickly, pinning his hands above his head and slamming him against the wall. It wasn't nearly hard enough to actually hurt him, so he kept his coy smirk as recognition sparked in his eyes. "Even a gentleman has his rainy days. Fancy seeing you here, lovely."

He let her keep his arms up, offering no resistance as she smirked back at him. "Where is my favorite Sin heading to on this evening? Up to no good I hope?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 1:18 am

It was kind of her thing to seduce people, even if these people were technically related to her..but hey... she's a sin doing sinful things. "Well it's nice to see you too." She said sarcastically, letting down her arms but still standing in a position where he had no choice but to stay against the wall.
"If you really really reallllyy wanted to know what I was doing I would have to kill you after I told you. In the meantime. Let's go get a drink." Lust told him, smirking slightly. She hadn't been drunk in this body yet and she wanted to drain problems from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 2:10 am

Greed happily stayed against the wall, even wrapping his arms around Lust's waist after she freed them. When she made her empty threat to kill him, he quirked his brow. "You say that as if you could kill me. I'm shockingly resilient. Wrath even tried to kill me a few times with no success."

He would have elaborated, but she said the words that were like the key to his heart. "A drink? You know me so well. I thought you, uh... didn't drink though, did ya? What made ya change your mind?"

He kept his hands wrapped possessively around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 3:21 pm

Listening to his take on her joke to kill him, Lust only chuckled. "For such a threatening boy you don't know how to handle jokes very well." She told him, allowing him to wrap his arm around her waist and lead the way. "It doesn't surprise me that he tried to kill you considering his temper and your habit to instigate trouble."
Greed seemed surprised at her suggestion to get a drink, considering last time she said she didn't drink. That was mostly because she didn't trust the body at the time, on top of the fact it was her first day in Jump. "This new body takes a lot to get drunk... I just want to forget about my responsibilities for a while." She explained, heading to the bar where'd she lean on the couinter and wait for the man to ask her what she wants.

"How's your classes?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 3:16 pm

Greed would lead them to a much nicer bar than he did the last time they were together. It was a modern bar that was almost a cross between a bar and a nightclub. The lights were neon and the servers wore strange steampunk outfits. Not the kind of place you come to order a beer. When the bartender came over, Greed didn't give Lust a chance to order. "We'll take two True Blues."

The man nodded, then left to get their drinks as Greed leaned his back on the counter. He was proudly invading Lust's personal space, and he didn't care at all.

"Ugh. Classes. Brats. Terrible work and it hardly pays enough."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 8:57 pm

Walking in the bar Greed didn't hesitate to order them a drink and get into her personal space which she simply stepped back. Lust looked him up and down, waiting for their drinks to arrive. "Well you need to work harder than and you better stay in HIVE, it won't be as fun if I'm not competing with you." She told him, adjusting her hair and jacket.
"They have fun competitions planned for us and I plan to destroy your team... in style of course." Lilith challenged, raising her eyebrow and putting her hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 10:34 pm

Greed rolled his eyes at her reply, fighting a yawn as the bartender dropped off their fruity and shockingly powerful drinks. "Competition seems more like Pride's thing than mine. Besides, what's the reward for winning? You get to donate 30 bucks to HIVE?" He let out a rather dry laugh before downing his drink in a few gulps and setting it on the table rather roughly to let the tender know he wanted another. "Besides, you've got nothing on me. Would be an easy competition." He teased with a sly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Lilith rolled her eyes at his comment, talking about pride and such. "Being competitive is different than being prideful. Aren't you supposed to be a dynamic character? Having one type of personality is so boring." She told him, taking the drink and gulping all of it down in one go. Once she set it down harshly, she'd look at Greed and shrug as if to say 'It's been a long day'.
"I don't care about the reward, My club is bringing in plenty of money for me." The sin noted, waiting for her drink to refill. "Easy competition? Do I look easy too you?" Lilith questioned while pointing to her body up and down.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:55 am

He chuckled at her remark. "Good point. Maybe I am a bit competitive. I was just trying to get you to raise the stakes is all." He admitted with a shrug. Then she asked if she looked easy to him and he gave a coy smile as another drink was set in front of them. Certainly seemed like she was trying to flirt with him. Maybe tonight wouldn't be so bad after all. "Of course not. Why do you think I'm buying you drinks?" He teased, taking his second one and drinking it quickly.

"You don't care for money, so let's think of a different stake, aye? Something more fun?" He trailed on, putting his finger to his chin in thought. "The winner can call upon the loser for one favor that the other can't refuse. Sounds simple enough, no?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:30 pm

Lilith would roll her eyes at the comment, knowing him he was simply trying to get a reaction out of her. The waiter would return with another drink where Lust would drink half of it before setting it down, already feeling a little dizzy from those drinks... Man they were strong... At least it was working on this mundane body.
"Something more fun you say?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and taking a sip of her drink. Listening to his suggestion Lust placed a hand on her hip, thinking about the outcome. He could be useful to her, and she wasn't one to lose... "Hm... I usually just have to wave my hips and lick my lips to get what I want anyways..." She teased, demonstrating the act. "Ah, but what do I have to lose. I'll win anyways."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:32 pm

He laughed at her comment about only having to wave her hips and lick her lips to get what she wants. "Maybe from your little groupies, but do I look that easy?" He asked, putting his hand on his hip like she had. He didn't look very convincing, considering that he'd always given into her flirts. And even when she demonstrated the act of licking her lips and shaking her slender hips he'd stepped half a foot forward without even noticing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 5:14 pm

He was trying to prove a point, but him closing in their personal space was an obvious give away. "You say that but if you get any closer I'll be able to feel your breathing." She noted, getting slightly closer to him then turning towards the bar, completely teasing him. "So what exactly do you want?" Lust asked him, taking a few more gulps from her drink.
Little did they know in the crowd of drunken people, a couple of men were there.. watching.. waiting for the right time to take out the HIVE teachers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just HIVE things (Bloo)   Just HIVE things (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just HIVE things (Bloo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next