Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBlasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Voting_barBlasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBlasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Voting_barBlasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Blasted! (Hotty)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 11:11 pm

This guy was hopping crate to crate, towards on of the piers. "So that's where he's going." He said, detecting a boat at the end of the pier. Fortunately, there was a light on at the end of the pier, and it showed the boat was empty. This guy must have been the driver. He just needed to hold him for a couple more minutes. Then the police would show up. Boy, this was going south.

"First, I have to get down to them." He said. At this point, the guy had hopped off one final crate, and onto the wood in front of his pier. He pulled a grapple and launched it into another piece of hanging infrastructure, swinging down. The guy would see as an orange form swung past him and landed on the dock in front of him.

"I wouldn't go any further if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 12:09 am

The guy stopped when Hotwire swung and landed in front of him, growling in frustration. "Boss didn't say no *&#*$ Titan was gonna be here!" He yelled angrily before throwing Ella off the crate and towards the dock. He didn't hesistate to turn his heel and disappear into the smoke, most likely going back to his boss to make up a new plan. They would need bigger men if they were going to try to take down a Titan.
Usually this would be a time where Ella would gently float down like a leaf, but since her concussion and coma everything was foggy. That being said, it was only until last minute where she'd begin to slow herself down.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 12:17 am

It looked like this guy was going to turn heel and run. Fortunately, he appeared to be doing so in the direction away from the hostages in the storage container. Even better, he was runn right into some approaching police cars. Whoops.

But when turned to leave, he threw the girl. Now hotwire had no clue of this girl's abilities. He had to assume that any landing would snap her back in two. So he dashed forward and made his best move to catch her. He kept his arms out nice and firm... and... Contact!

He let his arms relax a little as the girl fell into his arms. A little softer than he would have expected. He looked down at the girl in his arms and blushed lightly. "Well... uh... nice of you to drop in..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 12:30 am

Instead of the hard concrete, Ella landed quite softly into someones arms. When she looked up and saw the Titan, followed by the words that came out of his mouth, Ella just stared at him for a few moments. "I kind of want to kiss you but I kind of want to slap you right now.." She admitted to him, climbing out of his arms and to the ground, steadying herself. After a few chuckles, she'd look back up to Hotwire. "Thank you though.. If you weren't here who knows what would have happened to me or any of those girls.." She said sincerely, thinking of the girls now.
"Oh! We need to go get to those girls!" She blurted out, grabbing Hotwire's hand and running back towards the crate filled with girls.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 12:39 am

Hotwire would blush even brighter when the girl mentioned wanting to kiss him. Then she got off his arms and thanked him for saving her. Now this woulf be the part where he'd say "all in a days work for the teen titans" but the girl had begun dragging him back to where the girls were held

"By the way. Who are you?" Hotwire asked. He hadn't had the opportunity to ask before... and now seemed like a good time. From a distance, he noticed the officers beginning to round up the crooks they'd beaten up. But they still hadn't noticed the girls.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 12:52 am

Before getting too far Hotwire would ask her name, causing Ella to turn around and look at him. Right before introducing herself, she'd trip and fall straight on her face, followed by a slight groan. Her ankle was hurting like crazy and her newly healed arm was giving her quite a lot of pain, also the bruising on her face wasn't doing her any favors. She basically was a mess of red and purple with blonde hair..
"Owie.." She mumbled, getting up and shaking her head, feeling really dizzy now. "Sorrysorrysorrysorry." She spit out really fast towards Hotwire, rubbing her head. "I promise you I'm not usually like this.. it's just I was in a really bad wreck a few weeks ago and ever since then my heads been fuzzy." She explained quickly. "I'm Ella... but.. I really need to get to those girls." She introduced herself, limping towards the girls. She couldn't let them get sold into slavery... she had to save them.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 9:44 am

Hotwire immediately stooped down and pulled Ella up to her feet. He pressed a few buttons on his wrist computer and read the display. "I'll say. You have a couple breaks, and that ankle's sprained pretty badly." He pointed out walking to the limping Ella, who reminded him she had to get to the girls.

"You're not in much condition to do much of anything. When we get to the police, I'll have them transport you to a hospital. I'll handle the girls."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 3:48 pm

When Hotwire picked her up, Ella struggled for a moment, but then came to her senses. She wasn't a hero, she didn't have powers, she wasn't particularly skilled and she needed someone to help her. Ella hung her head for a second and sighed, thinking about everything that just happened, her head was slow to process.
"Agh I'm sorry. I'm holding you back. I can limp my way to the hospital, I'm practically a regular there now." She laughed, attempting to climb out of his arms again. She's been to the hospital a lot these past few weeks, but she had to worry about the girls before she could worry about herself.

The reason why the police weren't invested in the containment crate was that the entire thing was gone. The girls were gone with it, Ella's mission was a fail because she wasn't strong enough to get to it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 3:56 pm

"Don't worry about it." Hotwire said. "I want to make sure you're ok. Now let's get to those hosta-" 

Hotwire saw the crate was gone. "Oh... I'm so sorry." He said. He had been in this business a for a couple years now, and was getting used to everything it brought. It never made this kind of stuff any easier to take. You just had to put on a brave face.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 4:12 pm

Arriving to the crate, Ella forcefully jumped out of Hotwire's arms and used her wind to let her float for a moment. Seeing where the crate used to be, Ella landed on her knees softly, her eyes filling with tears. She didn't do it... She wasn't strong enough.. she couldn't save them... she was weak...
Ella went from sorrowful to anger, smashing her fist onto the concrete. "DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!" She screamed. She promised them! She told them she would get them out! She gave them a false sense of hope! That was the worst thing you could do in a hostage situation.
Ella was useless..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blasted! (Hotty)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2