Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Blasted! (Hotty) Vote_lcapBlasted! (Hotty) Voting_barBlasted! (Hotty) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Blasted! (Hotty)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:02 pm

After her unlikely, somewhat incomplete, and rather amazing recovery, Ella did everything she was told not too! She decided that running around Jump again would trigger some more memories, especially about her past. She was born and raised in JumpCity, being in its core could help her.. right?
That being her state of thought, Ella put on a cami, sweatshirt, leggings, and the nearest pair of boots. She'd then open her window carefully and hop out, remembering her phone specifically in her hoodie pocket.

Now that she was out, she had to walk. After the wreck, she has yet to get a car, and taking any other car would be very suspicious and loud, so she couldn't do that. Ella threw her hood up and stuffed her long blonde hair inside, hoping not to draw attention to herself. Even in this slightly woozy state, Ella had most of her common sense. A lot of her memories came back too, some were just slower than others. On top of that, her reaction time and general process of what's going on was slowed down, making her a bit less sharp than usual.
Nonetheless, now was a fun time! Ella made her way out of the home districts and towards downtown jump where she looked around at the light up signs. It was approaching 1 am so all of the party people were out, bar hopping.

While enjoying the view, Ella's vision was cut short by a rag pressed to her mouth and a bag thrown over her head. She went unconscious after that.
Later she'd find herself strapped to a chair with the bag still on her head, in an unmarked shipping crate in the docks. There were two men in with masks on their faces and a few choice of weapons. "Alright princess, you're going to tell us how much you know about Midnight."

Ella's first thought went to the fact that these could be guys could be working for Dr.Midnight... Or even worse, they wanted all the information she had on him. It was a bit fuzzy, but those memories of the drag queen club were coming back fast.
The girl kept her mouth shut followed by a growl and angry feet stomping towards her, she'd receive a shallow cut down both biceps, followed by her stifled cries.
"Boss said keep her alive and mostly in one piece, play nice." She wouldn't give them any satisfaction or any knowledge, she had to stay strong. This was Jump.. someone would save her... right?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Hotwire was making his way along the rooftops of the docks. His intel told him that Colby Harden would be there. For those who weren't in the know, Colby had his hands in all sorts of shady business. He was by no means a big fish. Far from it. He was probably the lowest man on pretty much every totem pole.

Problem was, he was in like 30 different totem poles. He hadn't advanced because he was stretching himself thin, which actually does take a good bit of skill. You'd be surprised how hard it is to be involved in every notorious gang in Jump and not manage to cross yourself off.

All this made him an information goldmine. And tonight, Hotwire had finally pinned down his location. He was running with some low end drug movers tonight. He didn't know what kind of business they had going down, but he knew something was going to happen, and Harden would be there.

He pulled up a small holoscreen, doing his best to conceal himself in the corner of one of the rooftops. He had detected something from the warehouse across from him.

"Alright. Detecting 5 cell phone ID's in that warehouse. There may be more" He said before checking to see who else was around. Nobody. Kind of made those 5 cell phones stick out a bit huh? He took out his grappling hook and shot it onto a crane, looming high over the gap between the two building. With a jump, Hotwire swung across the gap and landed on the other side. Putting away his grappling hook, he looked at the skylight.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 5:29 pm

Her body hurt, they found out about her newly healed arm and quickly went to squeezing where it was broken. Ella let out a yell between gritted teeth, she couldn't let them win, she had to stay strong, she would get out of this.
After about 15 more minutes of interrogation and mild torture, the two men scuffed and began talking about her. "She isn't budging. Let's put her with the other girls, you know those sick bastards love blondes." He said while unstrapping her and throwing Ella over his shoulder.

She was terrified, where were they sending her? Who were they talking about? She needed to warn Dom somehow, if they were coming for her they would also go for him!
After leaving the first container, they'd take Ella to another marked container down further on the docks where they'd toss her in. When they shut the door and locked her in, Ella scrunched herself up until she heard the silent sobs of many in the container. There were so many people in here... girls.. oh no.. this can't be happening.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 5:50 pm

Hotwire got there just in time to watch a bunch of men strong arming a girl about his age. But he only got enough a glimpse to see her get ushered out the door, and didn't hear a word they said through the glass. He immediately rushed to the edge of the building to see 3 men heading to a shipping container. One of them unlocked it while another strong-armed her in. 

Wait... that third one. It was Harden. This complicated matters. 

As his eyes lit up, he analyzed the tech in his surrounding. There was another crane, a truck, and a motorized dolly for moving crates. He could work with this. The three men slowly began making their way back to the warehouse. All of a sudden the trucks alarm went off.

"What the-"

At this point, Hotwire had grappled the crane and began to swing down at the three men.

"Huh-" One of them sputtered as he saw the red and orange mass swinging at them. Too little too late as Hotwire's foot connected with his face. Metal boots hurt. By this point the other two had their guns out. A bunch of parts immediately joined around Hotwire's hand. With a lurch forward, two hands encased in spinning metal, Hotwire uppercut both remaining goons.

"Not tonight." Hotwire said walking to the shipping container and tapping on it. "Are you alright in there?" he asked, unaware of how many people were trapped.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:04 pm

There were other girls, who knew how many? They were either silent, sobbing, or even trying to comfort each other. This was a sick thing to do, Ella knew she had to get them out of here, but she had to get this stupid bag off her face.
Almost as if they read her thoughts, a lady pulled the bag off her head and then began using her nails to rip through the duct tape on her wrists. Ella turned and saw a beautiful lady behind her which gave her smile. She began speaking a foreign language followed by a confused look.. "I-I... I don't understand, but I will get you all home." She promised, standing up and holding her right arm, it hurt badly. Her face was covered in bruises and her arms and chest has little slices everywhere.

She dropped her jacket off and slowly made her way to the door where she heard someone on the other side, this was her chance! She knocked on the door so that they knew she was there, she was ready to tackle this person and hopefully free all the other girls as well.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Hotwire looked at the door. There was a knocking coming from inside. That was good. "Alright. I'm going to try opening the door..." He yelled. Looking at the door closer, he cringed. "Ugh. Combination lock." He'd need to cut that off. He reached into his belt and pulled out his laser torch. He slowly began to cut away at the chain, and after a minute, one of the links separated in a red hot snap.

With one pull, he yanked off the chain, and kicked in the door.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Taking several deep breathes to calm her nerves, Ella heard whoever was behind that door working on the chains. She needed to keep these girls safe, she promised them, even if they don't really understand her. Ella pressed herself against the wall and when the door swung open she tackled the person on the other side, landing on top of him and grabbing his arms.
She'd be straddling him and holding his arms above his head, her own right arm screaming in pain. Before even registering who he was, she looked behind at the girls who all were slowly making their way towards the front of the cargo.

When Ella turned back to them man she was sitting on, she'd have her left arm be forcefully grabbed and yanked off of him. The man from earlier was back with reinforcements, and he was practically dragging Ella away.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Ouch. That asphalt was not pleasant. Hotwire turned his head to look up at the girl he had just saved, and he didn't really blame her. He would just have to explain himself when- wait. What was that? 

He looked looked up at the warehouse. He was going to yell that the remaining two men had left the warehouse and were coming her way, but he could barely move his mouth in that position. Then the two dragged her off of him. He slowly began to make his way to his feet. Unfortunately, the criminals recognized him. That was a bad thing because it meant that they knew they couldn't take him in a fight. There goes that advantage.

One of the would press a gun to the girls back.

"Not another move. Or I shoot."

Hotwire raised his hands in surrender and began to slowly move back. The criminals did the same. This was a hostage situation. A complete standoff.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm

Well this was perfect, the guy now had a gun to Ella's back and was using her against the person she tackled. That meant that he was trying to save her and she just tackled him... Just her luck..
Ella waited a few seconds, clearing her mind in the situation at hand, she knew what needed to do. Her body practically acted on its own as she used the force of him grabbing her arm to swing herself up. She'd land on his shoulders and use her thighs to swing him down on the ground, this all taking a second.

However, the land wasn't enough to knock him out so Ella jumped on top of him and attempted to wrestle the gun away from him, her arm hurting like a living hell.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:54 pm

What a situation. This girl was being used as a human- what?

The girl had done some quick movements and pinned her attacker to the ground. Impressive. The other goon went for his gun, since he hadn't taken it out. After all, they had the ace in the hole. Now they didn't. He leveled it on the girl, preparing to take a shot, when a metal encased fist forced his shot to the right.

Enraged he turned to face... the fist going into his jaw. With a mumble he slumped to the ground. Hotwire walked over to the girl and helped her wrestle the man's arms behind his back, where he slapped the metal pieces that had fallen off formed a nice little restraint.

"Well that was... something." He said looking over to the girl. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 6:57 pm

The boy came back and helped her wrestle this guy back onto the ground, she could finally breathe. She held her injured arm close to her chest as she looked up and realized who helped her. Ella immediately looked to the ground and began pacing back and forth, trying to get a fresh perspective on things. "I am so sorry." She said first, Looking at Hotwire then back to all the girls in the shipping containment.
"Every time!" Ella complained, hitting her own head. Last time she ran in with a Titan she was framed for murder. "Hotwire I... I.. Ughh how do I say this..." She mumbled to herself, her brain working a lot slower than usual. Ever since the amnesia her brain had started to process things slower.

"That man was talking about Dr.Midnight, if they are in any way associated then there is going to be a full gang of people on their way right now. We need to get this girls to safety.... Please.." She had a hard time looking him in the eye because she just wanted to fan girl over him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 5:58 pm

Sorry? Sorry for what? Getting kidnapped by drug lords? That wasn't the kind of thing you apologized for. Hotwire was honestly a bit surprised at first that this girl knew his name, before remembering that "duh, you're probably one of the best known heroes in this town."

The girl proceeded to warn him that a man named Dr. Midnight was involved. He vaguely recalled hearing the name in association with various drug rings. Thus far, Midnight was an enigma. But they could worry about that later. As she said, they had to get these girls to safety before gang reinforcements showed up. He pressed a button on his communicator, sending out a signal to the police dispatch system. 

"How many are there?" He asked, wanting to get these girls out of there before the police and gangs showed up. The ensuing firefight could get deadly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 8:39 pm

When he asked how many girls there were, Ella closed her eyes and pictured when her face was first revealed to the group of girls. She did a quick head count then turned back to Hotwire, her attention now focused. "There was a little bit more than 33, there were a few in the back that were huddled together so I couldn't get a clear shot." She explained to him while turning her heel and briskly walking towards the container. When she got towards the door she'd lean against the side to get a better look at the giant metal spinny door opener.
That is she was planning on opening the door when a smoke grenade fell down and covered the entire area with a thick fog. This was followed by two strong arms grabbing Ella and jumping onto the the crate. Ella screamed, kicked, clawed, and attempted to bite him as he jumped from crate to crate, carrying her to who knows where.

Meanwhile, Hotwire would have to deal with 6 more guys that were armed with electric sticks and guns.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 6:34 pm

"33. Ok. That complicates things. The police are on their way, and things could get ugly." Hotwire said. "I think I have an idea. We can-" He was stopped by a punch to the jaw that sent him sprawling. A smoke grenade filled the area. He began to get to his feet as his vision snapped back into focus. Fortunately, with his tech scanning abilities, he could see the shock sticks of 6 men. As well as the thermal glasses and earsets they were wearing.

"Let's just turn off those." He said with a snap. All of a sudden, they'd be as blind as he was. In fact, even moreso. At least hotwire had their shock stick signatures. With a snap of his fingers, each of them would get an earful of horrible schreeching in their earsets. Each garbbed their ears in pain, trying to yank them out.

Hotwire immediately took thie advantage, and slipped an explosive disc across the ground, setting it off as it approached in between two of the shock stick signals. As they detonated, the signals were thrown to the ground, and hotwire could see the outlines of the six men in the brief moment the explosive flare ignited. He proceeded to sock one of the remaining three in the jaw, knocking him out cold. This left three.

One of the three had just gotten the his earpiece out and fired... into his friends arm. The guys screamed in pain, collapsing to the ground. The ear piercing schreeching and gunshot were just too much for him. Before the guy could process he had just shot his own man, Hotwire decked him with a couple punches. Like shooting fish in the proverbial barrel. This left one guy. He finally yanked out his earpiece with a grunt. This was followed by another grunt as Hotwire gave him a straight uppercut.

"Well It's been fun."

He then made his way to the area beneath the crane, and began lowering it. By the time he got to it, it was at chest level. He immediately made it raise into the air, hoisting him above the cloud of smoke. Now where was that girl?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Ella tried everything, biting, kicking, grabbing, but nothing would work! He was almost immune to it all to a point where she began to get suspicious of what kind of powers he had. The girl guessed super strength, durability, and maybe something else hidden up his sleeve. That being said, she needed to find his weaknesses because it looked like she was on her own.
The girl wanted to pursue being a crime fighter, but every time she was actually thrown into a dangerous situation she always needed help. Ella needed to train, and she was going to start with this.

Attempting to twist out of his grip he only held tighter to her as he jumped from crate to crate, heading towards the larger part of the ocean. "Stop your squirming brat." He growled, Ella continuing to yell out and twist and turn, maybe if she was lucky he'd get tired and she'd find an exit point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blasted! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasted! (Hotty)   Blasted! (Hotty) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blasted! (Hotty)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next