Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Vote_lcapAm I in Trouble? (Hotty) Voting_barAm I in Trouble? (Hotty) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Vote_lcapAm I in Trouble? (Hotty) Voting_barAm I in Trouble? (Hotty) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Am I in Trouble? (Hotty)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Am I in Trouble? (Hotty)   Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Today was the day! The science fair was here, and Isabella was extremely excited. She was at her station, ignoring the shifting under the sheet that she was hiding it with. It was all part of the reveal that she was sure she was gonna get first prize (and shove it in Marcy's face because that all A student couldn't beat her in THIS). "Sit still, Gir!"
She whispered and then there was a metal clank and the sheet stopped moving. Perfect! He was still taking orders! It was a little dicey there for a bit, the AI was very complicated.

"And next to the stage, we have Isabella Delacroix with her... instantaneous toaster?"

The announcer's voice made Isabella jump a bit. Right, she had forgotten to change the entry on the registration... oh well, they'd be amazed anyway! The judges formed a line in front of the short blonde and she cleared her throat.
"I apologize for the confusion, my supreme judges. An incident involving fire then a decree from my landlords changed my project into something even better. So without further ado, I present to you... G.I.R!"

She yanked the sheet away to reveal the small robot that was sitting there... chewing on it's own hand? It quickly stood and saluted. "Gir reporting for duty, Master!"

The judges were awed. An actual robot was built? For a simple high school science fair?

"Gir responds to simple commands. Let me demonstrate. Gir, fetch me that pencil!"
The robot looked at Isabella blankly before shaking it's head.
"I want to kill everybody in the world."

Isabella and the judges all froze. What? Isabella let out a nervous chuckle. "Haha, very funny Gir..." then she gave it a push and whispered, "you're EMBARRASSING me. Go get the pencil before I make scrap metal out of you."

This time, the robot nodded and started a soft jog over to the pencil, and the judges let out a sigh of relief. Gir returned with the pencil, and Isabella smiled smugly. "See? I even installed a sense of hum-ow. Gir, ow."

Gir was stabbing her with the pencil. "Kill kill kill."

What happened next is what landed Isabella in the principal's office. She jumped after the robot, and it ran. "Grab that little ^*#(@!@!" She called out. The ensuing chase damaged more than a few of the science projects and caused a very fair amount of chaos.

---

Now, the girl and the robot were sitting outside the office. "Why'd you do that, Gir?!"

"...I thought it would be funny."

"You got me in trouble."

"Sorry." If the robot could look shamed, it certainly did.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Am I in Trouble? (Hotty)   Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Hotwire had been called in to Murakami High School. Normally, he never had a reason to spend time on stuff like this. But after the attack on jump city by a small robot army, and HIVE controlled AI, Hotwire had changed his tune. They wanted him to select a student from a list of projects from the school science fair.  That student would gain admission to the School's B-Team. Hotwire was familiar with the B-team. With his technological expertise, the school felt he would be the best person to determine if any projects were up to par with the B-Team specifications. And he found one. One that, due to most recent events was something to keep in check anyways.

A girl had built a robot with what appeared to be a rudimentary AI. Sure, it attacked her with a pencil, but it worked. Which was more than he could say for most of the other projects, as a lot of them bordered on the merely conceptual. So here he sat, in the principals office, waiting to meet this girl who built the thing. Then he could determine if she was really what this school wanted for the B-Team.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Am I in Trouble? (Hotty)   Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 1:07 pm

Isabella was planning out her defense, trying to ignore Gir and it's annoying humming. When did he even learn to hum? She needed to put a password on her computer before he learned even worse things. Like singing.
Before long, the secretary gave Isabella a stern look and announced that the principal was ready for her. Isabella nodded, running through her story once more before stepping in. Immediately she blurted out.

"I know this looks bad, Sir, I know, but you gotta understand see... I didn't make a death robot he's just stupid and has a bad sense of humor please don't call my mom she'll never understand and is that Hotwire?"

As soon as the last words left her mouth, the girl found herself stuttering incoherently. What was Hotwire, the leader of the Teen Titans, doing at her school? And why was he in the principal's office looking at her so expectantly?
To break up the tension, Gir came trotting in. Isabella sent him a glare as he walked to the chair next to Hotwire and climbed in after some struggle. "Gir is here. Continue."

"Shut up, Gir."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Am I in Trouble? (Hotty)   Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 4:28 pm

Hotwire looked at the girl who had walked in. She was certainly pretty... but he wasn't even going to start thinking about that, not when a small little robot immediately walked itself in and sat down in a chair of it's own accord.

"GIR? That's your name?" Hotwire asked the robot. His eyes lit up, metaphorically and literally. He scanned the thing over. The construction had potential, and many of the actuators were on par with the systems in titans tower. Somebody certainly knew their component manufacture. But he also detected the gentle flow of thought inside this things head. Yep. That was an AI.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Am I in Trouble? (Hotty)   Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 11:53 pm

Instead of any explanations, Hotwire was eyeballing Isabella's robot with a critical eye. And a glowy one. The leader of the Titans was renowned for being a tech expert. He was probably here to give Isabella a super terrifying lecture about the dangers of making robots... and the girl found herself oddly excited for it! It's not often you get to be lectured by the LEADER of the best super hero team of all time. It was an experience.

"Ye... yeah, his names Gir! It was supposed to be Sir, but see my keyboard was dark and I was tired... uh, so he responds to Gir instead. He's really harmless! I swear! He doesn't want to take over the world or anything, right Gir?"

"Kind of." Came the cheery reply.

"Dang it, Gir..." Isabella sounded rather defeated at that moment. She knew Gir was joking but now there was no WAY Hotwire would let her keep him. "Even if he were telling the truth, he has no powers. He can only lift like 30 pounds... He has trouble with doors even!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Am I in Trouble? (Hotty)   Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 9:18 pm

There was only one way to determine how powerful this AI was. And that was to touch it. After what happened at the tower, Hotwire was by no means eager to take on another intelligent system.

"That's... not what I'm concerned about." He said placing his hand to GIR's head. He would let himself into the wires, all the way to GIR's central computer. Time for the debate. GIR would appear a good 20 feet from hotwire, in an empty, orange void with crackling nodes of light blue energy.

"Now then. Let's see what you know."

(OOC: FYI, these mental debates take place on a computational time frame. So this discussion will occur within a matter of 5 seconds real time.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I in Trouble? (Hotty)   Am I in Trouble? (Hotty) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I in Trouble? (Hotty)
Page 1 of 1