"I'm hungry."Tianna 'Gluttony' GlucoseNormal FormFeral Form«««IDENTITY»»»Full Name:
Tianna 'Gluttony' GlucoseNickname(s):
Looks: 14 Actual: 714Race:
Aspect of SinAlignment:
Neutral Evil«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»Hair Color:Normal:
n/a«««SKILL SET»»»Powers in Normal Form
She is the physical embodiment of the concept of Gluttony. Due to this fact, she is technically a spirit with a physical form.Intangibility:
She is able to make her body literally untouchable. This takes only three seconds to do and can last for an hour if she so wishes. However, while intangible she also can't strike back and so usually doesn't choose to stay this way very long. Also, if she doesn't realize the attack is coming, she won't have enough time to block it this way.
Also, while intangible, she can phase through walls or sink into the ground. However, any magical or holy materials are not to be passed. She may not realize that they are magical or holy though and it will simply block her, not allowing her to pass. If she is being thrown at a wall though, she will not have time to react and will therefore slam into the wall.Teleportation:
Gluttony is able to teleport limitedly. She can teleport either 50 feet away, ten times consecutively. Or 100 feet away, five times consecutively. Or 500 feet away in one jump. After using this power in one of these ways, she has to rest for an hour before using it again. Also, it takes an extreme amount of focus to use this ability, making it nearly impossible to do so during combat.
- Matter Absorption:
She is able to absorb any kind of matter through physical contact. How much she can absorb and how fast is dependent on what the matter is. A grocery store full of food will take her ten minutes to absorb completely. Elemental attacks that have mass, such as fire, water, earth, lightening, will be able to be absorbed as they are thrown at her, but will cause her internal damage if she's not careful about how she's storing it. There is a limit to how much she can store as well. In her pocket dimension within herself, which is where she stores everything, it can hold as much mass as the size of a small city. She could probably devour about half of Jump City if she wanted to... But she cannot absorb energy/magic.
She has an hour window in which she can obtain items stored into the dimension. After that hour, it will be absorbed into the atmosphere and released back into the universe as energy. Also, she cannot absorb anything into her pocket dimension while intangible.
The Sin has a knack for finding food, that's for sure, but her ability to sniff out something has developed far beyond finding the best burger joint. Gluttony can detect specific scents from miles away, such as noticing when someone orders pizza at their house from in the middle of the woods. This power also stretches to being able to differentiation specific scents people give off and even smell what they had for breakfast that same day.Powers in Feral Form
-Sharp Claws and Maws:
A relatively easy power to explain. When in Feral form, Gluttony's nails and teeth become razor sharp. They can slice through human flesh and muscle like they're butter. Even Inerton can't stand up to the piercing slash of her claws.This power replaces Matter Absorption.
Another easy power to explain. Gluttony is glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally stronger than the human race because her capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level; making her immensely stronger than normal members of humans can be achieved by any method of training. She has a limit of five tons.This power replaces Intangibility.Skills
- Adorable (totally a skill)
- SmartPhysical Weaknesses
- Any holy relics are a weak spot for her body and she cannot escape their injuries even while intangible.
- She has no resistance towards magic or energy attacks because she cannot absorb it.
- Anyone with the knowledge is capable of banishing her for two days by performing an exorcism on her.
- Coming in contact with Nth metal will reduce her to nothing more than a 14 year old girl.Mental Weaknesses
- Offer her food and she's like a little puppy, ready to stop whatever she is doing, and possibly even obey you.
- When in Feral Form, she is actually at a disadvantage by not being able to just absorb her enemy. She has to actually fight which is not her strong suit.Equipment
- She has a teddy bear! ...yeah... She'll throw it at a bad guy!«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»Personality
- Gluttony is by all means a glutton. But that really goes without saying. What is really worth mentioning is her other sides. She is not a two-dimensional character whose only purpose is to eat. She gets depressed, joyful, caring, loving, gently, harsh. She has gone through stages of wanting to be like her siblings and have picked up attributes from each of them. Wrath, Greed, Pride, Sloth, Envy, and Lust. She looks up to them even after all they've done because, they're her big siblings. She could be classified as bi-polar as she goes through stages of immense mania to deep depression. However, she also has moments of clarity when she acts how she truly wishes to be. She can be mature at times but usually has sugar in her system which keeps her from her true potential. Even though she is a Sin, she is quite naive for her nature.Likes
- Food, candy, burgers, chips, junk food, fast food, yummy things, fruits!Dislikes
- Eat.«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»Family Members:
Greed, Envy, Wrath, Pride, Sloth, LustPlace of Origin:
he sins have been around since the dawn of time but they were never able to interact with each other. The concept of them has traveled through Earth's history time and time again, continuing the same ideas over and over. Many had wrote various lists describing the carnal sins differently, including the list of EIGHT that Monk Evagrius Ponticus wrote down in the 4th century AD. They were then transcribed into Latin for the spirital pietas. These both, and many more that I'm sure have been written, formed a solid foundation for the spirits to grab a hold of and "pull" themselves out of hell. Many stories tell the beginning of the Sins differently, but here is how Gluttony knows it.
She is the youngest and weakest of her siblings, taking the longest to form her own body. The others were able to become real at the time of Pope Gregory's list, around 590AD, when the Seven Deadly Sins began their reign of popularity in the Catholic religion. Gluttony was slower than the others and was only able to springboard into life around 1314AD when Dante wrote his book, Divine Comedy. She was finally able to get enough traction to make herself a body.
By the time she was alive though, the others were already making a name for themselves. She went to each of them, seeing how they felt about her joining the rest of them, but was rejected each time. None of them felt that she belonged with them. They all considered her weak and worthless to them. She finally got the point that they all hated her existence and she tried to disappear. For many decades she refused to eat, trying to fade away. But never succeeded.
Finally, she decided she would prove herself to the others. She began training in martial arts and everything else she could get her little hands on. She would push herself to the brink of exhaustion and literally devour everything she tried until she was sick of it.
Now, she wanted to know what the meta-humans were like, and she noticed a conglomeration of them in one city of California, Jump City. She began her journey and arrived on the edge of the city, absolutely famished. Seeing a grocery store, her first stop was made clear. She licked her lips and entered the doors, making the bell ring and soon, every person in the store would be screaming like little ringing bells as well...