Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBabysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Voting_barBabysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBabysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Voting_barBabysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Babysitting( Glut)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 7:55 am

Gluttony looked up at him and blinked. He was what? Cursed? A bad luck charm? The girl blinked again. And then a smile appeared on her lips. She crawled over to him and gently gave him a hug, still shaking slightly as she whispered. "Curses don't have any affect on me. And I don't believe in bad luck charms. So to me you're just... Toji. And anyway, I don't see any curse marks on you..." She smirked and started to lift his arms and even lifted his legs to look for any "curse marks". In all reality, she was just trying to get him to smile. When he cried, it made her heart break.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:31 am

Toji flinches as she hugs him, and begins to try lifting his arms and legs. Locking himself into place, he shakes his head, a choked sob coming out."Y-you don't get it.....You don't see all the bad things that happen to those I care about.....My very birth caused my mom to die....I-I don't wanna see you in my nightmares too!!!!" 
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:39 am

Gluttony blinked when he locked himself in place and spoke again. His birth killed his mom. That was rough, and she got the sense that that wasn't the only thing to have ever happened to him to make him say things like that. However, she also knew that it seemed like meta humans and heroes in particular had extremely tough lives. She tried to think quick about what to say.

The girl wrapped her arms around him again and whispered softly. "...I used to kill a lot of people... Even my friends. I used to have this effect on people. They would eat until the exploded if they stayed around me... That meant the ones I cared most about. Dead. Because of me... So I know how that feels, but that doesn't mean you have to stop letting people in. Things are going to happen to people whether you're there or not. Shouldn't that mean you spend as much time as possible with the people you love before your time together is up??" She bit her lip, tears slipping down her cheeks. She wasn't good at this. She wasn't Bow. This wasn't her expertise and she was nervous. "I-I just got you... I-I'm not ready to let go..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 10:01 am

Toji let's out another sob, itching to reach out and tell her it would be OK.But his own pain was just too distracting....Neverless...He realxes slightly, clinging onto her, as if to stop himself from drowning."B-but...I don't wanna see you in them....Every night, every single freaking n-night, I see them....Mom, electrocuted cause she had the gall to birth me…....R-r-ruin...murdered cause I wasn't there to protect her....Kristen, stabbed in the shoulder and now d-dissapeared, hopefully just training...Meta, punched by a angel, then attacked by nightmare coyotes...Countless Citizens, butchered cause I'm not fast enough, or smart enough, to catch the evil scum behind it....Miley, in a coma cause, hey, I'm yet again lousy at being a p-p-protector..Each and every face hurts me, Glut.....It hits me like a burning ax..." A bitter laugh"And im not even good at keeping away!! One simple job, and i cant do it...."He shakes."And I know I promised her, I did, that I'd be happy!but I can't,because I look at the proof and I realize, i-its me that does it!! The gods hate me, or something...And, I'm scared...I'm so scared of hurting anymore...."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 10:49 am

Gluttony listened to him and blinked. Most of those names sounded vaguely familiar. They were all heroes, she thought. The girl nodded and hugged him tighter. "I won't be in your nightmares. I'm basically immortal, so you don't have to worry about me too much! *giggle* And as far as the others go... I think it's time you let the weight of them stop burdening you. From the sounds of it, they all chose to be heroes. They knew the cost. You weren't responsible. Citizens die every day... you can't let their death get to you or else you'll never be happy. I don't know who made you promise that, but they were smart. You have such a good heart, Toji, just like Bow. You both let things get to you that you really have no control over. I think that's something the meadow is trying to teach her. To let go. And that's what you need to do to. Let go off the pain and hurt. They wouldn't want you to remember that. Cherish the time you had with each of them and the love you shared. Or else you'll turn bitter and resentful..." The girl was trying her absolute best...
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 11:13 am

Toji listens, shaking increasing, doing his best to hold the tears back. But, when the floodgates open. Tears pour down like rain as he latches on, letting go,as best as he can, at the same time. With every tear,he sends his pain, his agony, his guilt, his shame, his misery. Draining all the pent up feelings that'd been plaguing him as he says past the sobs dont leave me,please dont leave me.To be sure, this wouldn't heal him completely, but it was one heck of a first step.After that, he quiets down, just clinging on to her.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 11:44 am

Gluttony blinks as she watches the waterfall start. She bit her lip and held him close, singing to him and stroking his hair gently like Bow had done for her so many times before. It was her turn to be the strong one though. Her turn to comfort someone else. She stayed quiet as he sobbed, just being here for him in the moment. Wanting nothing more than to see that smile on his face again, but not rushing anything. She knew how hard this road would be. It would probably take his entire lifetime to fully recover, but... she'd be there for him every step of the way.

The girl smiled softly and kissed his forehead, whispering. "I'm not going anywhere, Toji. You can always lean on me."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Toji nods as she kisses his forehead, nuzzling into her shoulder as pained gasps come out a couple more times,before he fully relaxes, just holding her.The tight,drowning man's grip becomes a honest, earnest hug.After a bit, Toji leans back, a shaky, but real smile on his face."Thanks....thank you..."His eyes widen." Did we waker Bow up?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 4:24 pm

The small child was smiling at them, laying on her stomach with her head resting on her hands. Her eyes were bright gold and she giggled happily. "I knew it! You two are in love!!" The small one got out from under the bed and suddenly tackled the two of them down into a group hug.

Gluttony blushed brightly and bit her lip, looking up at Toji with quivering eyes. "I-i never said that!! J-just that I'll always be there for him..." It wasn't a lie. She hadn't said she loved him. She didn't think it was time for that yet. He still had a lot of healing to do, but she would remain by his side through it all.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 4:33 pm

Toji blinks, hair glowing like a torch as his face imitates a tomato."H-hey!!!!" He blinks as she tackles them, pulling them unto a hug, and hugs both if them, though not without giving Bow a vengeful tickle."L-love...is a...." He bites his lip nervously."Its a strong word..uhm..,ya'know? But....well...." He looks down at Glut nervously."Uhm...I really like Glut.....if she's o-ok with that?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Bow squealed as she was tickled, and laughed whole heartedly. She then stared at Gluttony to hear her reply to Toji's confession. The teenage girl blinked and blushed brightly, their faces matched just like their hair right now. She gulped and nodded slowly. "I-I like you a lot, too, Toji... A-and I agree... L-love is a v-very strong word to use..."

The little one smirked and kissed them both on their cheek. "Well I love both of ya!!!" Her tummy then rumbled and she jumped up. "I wanna go out to eat and celebwate!!" She giggled and tried to tug them up and drag them out the door.

This was a new chapter in both of their lives. One of them was just now able to get through a destructive time in their love life, while the other is brand new in this journey to happiness. It may be a long road ahead of them, but only time will tell where their destination ends.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babysitting( Glut)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3