Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBabysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Voting_barBabysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBabysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Voting_barBabysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Babysitting( Glut)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 7:08 pm

And caused her to practically jump into his arms. She screamed at the same time the woman did on screen and buried her face in his chest. "W-why does it have to be so scary??" Even still, if he suggested to turn it off, she would refuse. Now that she was in his arms, it didn't seem too bad. Her heart was still racing, but for a different reason.

The thought came to her mind of why couples like Bow and Kyte watched this stuff. She had seen Bow shaking in fear and holding onto Kyte for dear life several times before and always wondered why she watched it if it made her that afraid. Now she understood. The girl looked up at Toji and blushed lightly, but then turned her attention back to the screen just to squeal again and hold him tighter... giggling.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 7:50 pm

Toji reddens as she jumps onto him, burying her face into his chest. But he also grins.Yes!!!"Well, Glut, it is called wicked scary." He wraps his arms around her reassuringly, though his heart was pounding as well, both from joy and the panic. It'll be OK...just one movie, one night. His smile twitches, but remains in place.Glancing back down, he notices the redness. Did she....no,no. Of course not...Humming happily as her grip tightens, the boy tilts his head at the giggling.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 7:55 pm

Gluttony looks up at him when he tilts his head and blushes more. "...S-sorry... I-I just realized something that... that doesn't really matter." She bit her lip and looked back at the movie, yelping at something scary and burying her face into him again.

The little girl upstairs was snoring happily under the bed, drooling as she slept. Luckily the radio was on so she didn't hear all of the squeals and yelps coming from downstairs as the teenagers watched a movie that would very possibly scar the small child for life.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 9:18 pm

Toji blinks, but smiles with a nod."Alright..." He grins as she buries her face into his chest again, though he's twitching from all the scary stuff as well. Thanking their luck that Bow hadn't come down yet, Toji hugs Glut reassuringly as yet another s art scene comes on. Yeesh, it was even starting to get to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:03 pm

Bump!!!
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 1:49 pm

OOC: Oops! I thought I had replied to this ages ago... >. <

IC:

Gluttony gripped onto Toji's shirt the entire time they watched the movie, gasping and squeaking as things jumped from behind corners and the suspense built up to an immensely scary part. The teenager was shaking from fear by the time it was over and everyone was dead or missing. Once the credits started to roll, she lifted her face up to meet his eyes and smiled gently, trying to sound strong. "Th-that... that wasn't that... th-that scary..." Their noses were just a few inches apart from each other and Toji would be able to feel her breath on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 3:08 pm

( All good!! ^^And lol, I hope you like Tojis reaction.)

Toji holds Glut close, smiling slightly at the way she gripped his shirt,though there was more then one reason he held her close...He'd admit it, this film was a tad more intense then he thought it'd be...If he weren't holding Glut, he'd probably be gripping something tight enough to break it.Sighing slightly at the end, the boy smiles in amusement as she tries to sound strong. "Yep, it sure...." He glances down into her eyes, then realises how close they were. He felt her breath on her neck, and rapidly turned red, hair glowing.Gulping slightly, panic and excitement mixing in his chest,he finishes his sentence somewhat shakily."U-uhm...s-sure wasn't...." His hold tightens slightly in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 2:04 pm

Gluttony blinked as she watched him turn crimson red and his hair began to glow. The girl tilted her head and was about to pull away to ask him what was wrong, when she felt his hold tighten s around her. She went wide eyed and realized instantly what he was blushing for, because now she was blushing too.

Gluttony panicked and pushed him away, scurrying to the other side of the couch, gasping to catch her breath. She bit her lip and looked away from him, her whole body shaking as she tried to think of why they were so close like that. She was a sin. Even though Kyte had Bow, that didn't mean she deserved anything. He was probably blushing because he wanted her off of him... The girl sighed and hugged herself gently. "We should go check on the little one..." Her voice was almost dead.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 5:13 pm

Toji bites his lip. He shouldn't be doing this, he shouldn't be doing this...Then he's pushed away. The boys eyes flash briefly in hurt, but he quickly pushes it back, examining her.That's k..that's what he wanted, to her to keep her distance. It'd be easier of she didn't like him that, easier for her to stay safe.Feeling a pain in his chest, he grips the cloth over it tight, before letting it go. She sounded so sad...."R-right...I'm sorry if I offended you...Uhm..…" He bites his lip, raising his arms, then lowers them...Do it, you coward!!!!Arms wrap around Glut comfortingly."I'm sorry...I'm sorry....."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 9:08 am

Gluttony blinks, pulled away from her own despairing thoughts, when Toji apologizes to her. She looks up at him with her cyan blue eyes, pooling with tears. Before she could even process what he had said or what she was going to say to him, his arms were wrapped around her once more. She blushes brightly and bites her lip, but doesn't pull away this time. She whispers into his chest. "W-why are you sorry, Toji? Y-you haven't done anything wrong..." The small framed girl was shaking lightly in his arms, wondering why he was hugging her again.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:14 pm

Toji feels her shaking, and rests his chin on her head reassuringly, eyes clenching shut. He wished he could tell her...he wished he could be close to her...but he couldn't...he couldn't..Friendship was OK...but, he couldn't say it...He was bad luck to those he cared about....Pushing it under, he opens his eyes, biting his lip."Uhm.....I thought that m-maybe you were annoyed or upset that I held you....So, uhm...sorry..." 
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 8:06 pm

Gluttony went wide eyed and looked up at him, startling close again. The girl didn't think before speaking, saying whatever came to her mind. "N-no! That's the opposite reason! I was scared... I don't want you to hold me because I know it's just out of friendship. I know it's not something more. I know you don't like me like I li-..." The girl blinked and her entire face went cherry red. She pushed him away again and ran upstairs to check on Bow. The little girl was still fast asleep. The teenager sniffled and crouched down, whispering. "...I-I wish you were older, Bow... I... I don't know what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Toji blinks, literally staggered. Did she.....just say she...liked him?He raises a shaking hand to his eyes, and breathes out a shuddering sigh. He....he had to tell her. The boy walks up the steps,man's enters the room."Glut....I...." Toni's eyes well up, water threatening to become tears."I do like you....Forger help me, I do like you...." He slides to the floor, shaking.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 7:57 am

Gluttony just about hid whenever the door opened, but then she saw his face and froze. His words pierced her heart and tears fell down her cheeks. The girl just sits there for a moment, not knowing what to say or do. This was the first time that anyone had said they liked her... like that.

The Sin of Gluttony bit her lip and shook her hanging head, thinking again before whispering. "Y-You shouldn't like me, Toji. I'm bad news. I... I can't change who I am. I'm a sin." She sobbed and hugged herself, thinking that he would just accept this statement and leave. Forever. But she didn't want him to...
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 9:56 am

Toji looks up, surprised. She thought it was her? Oh Forger, she was so wrong...."Its not you!!! Its...i-i-its me.....I'm the one you shouldn't be with...I a-already told you,so what if you're a sin....I'm the one who's cursed,I'm the bad luck charm...." He draws his legs up, hugging onto them as tears pour.This hurt, this hurt so badly...."S-so...t-thats why it took so long..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting( Glut)   Babysitting( Glut) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babysitting( Glut)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next