Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Voting_barA meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Voting_barA meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A meeting!(Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 12:09 pm

Toji nods, then blinks as she hugs him close and warming him up."Huh? Thanks..." Then suddenly a jackets on him."Huh?" Before he could protest, his nose is poked and she's off. Watching as she shatters the ice, Toji snags a push broom, getting to work himself. It was good he had superspeed!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 2:08 pm

Miley smiled as she started to arc her back more into a 'n' shape while keeping her hands near the ice as she started slowing down. She then started to twist her body before quickly moving around  to flip so that her stomach was now facing the ice rather than her back like it was before. She kept her hands by the ice breaking it up still as she then started to move her skates to stake backwards to move her speed back up again since the gliding from before had slowed her down. she did this and similar other things as she slowly worked down all the ice to just shattered dust.

She weaved around people and when everything was just dust again she lept forward as her trail ended and waved her hands over her shoes to shatter the blades on them to dust. She then landed in a thick amount of the dust and skid on it before falling down onto a big piece of the shattered ice that was tiny enough to not hurt as he hit it since it was a bit snow like at the moment. She giggled and wiggled her way out of the pile and sat up watching as Toji made his way back over to her smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Toji blurs around, pushing the dust/snow out of the way. In a way, he seemed quite similar to a winter spirit, with snow floating around him. He finally finishes, and goes back over to Miley,eyes gleaming, smiling"This was cool!! If I could, I'd play in all of this...Its amazing what you can do." He bounces slightly, humming.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:32 pm

She giggled when he said it was cool and smiled brightly "I'm glad you had fun then! And when ever you want to we could meet up and I could make more so we can play in it together and maybe even teach you how to ice skate or at least how to not fall on your butt when sliding on ice with out ice skates." She said with a bright smile then smiled a bit more softly looking to the ground a bit as he said that it was amazing what she could do and it made her feel really happy though made her really think. She really did feel her happiest when she made others feel happy.... and felt her worst when she realized when ever she hurt someone like she had hurt like before when they didn't deserve it.

Maybe... She looked up to him "Toji...? My.... My father always told me I am to become evil.... that I'm not allowed to be anything but that but.... after thinking and having talked to you about killing..." She shook her head a bit "I don't think I can be nothing but evil let alone what he wants me to be..." She smiled a bit. "The look on peoples faces when i make the happy.... it is what makes me happier than anything in the world well besides when I'm with Zack.... and.... when I realized that I had hurt people... when they didn't deserve it.... I couldn't believe nor can I describe the pain in my heart and the guilt I felt...."

"That doesn't sound like I can be evil..... cause evil people can kill and hurt others without remorse and some even feel happy about causing misery... and if anything... I honestly feel sick to my stomach knowing there's some people out there who are being hurt like I have in the past or even worse when I or someone could be helping them and the people who hurt them are just living happy lives being unpunished for what they have done...." She looked to him as if asking a wise master with years of knowledge under his belt for advice. "do you think..... do you think that maybe... I made the wrong choice when I decided to try to be evil like my father wanted, then trying to be neutral....?"

"Do.... Do you think I'm better off sticking to the good side...? Cause to be honest looking back when I went to a party with some villains and other neutrals they were all pretty mean and they felt like people I didn't belong with let alone people like I thought I was suppose to be."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Toji grins. He felt wary of the thought of playing in this stuff, but the thought of being able to move on it was appealing indeed.Besides, with sufficient protection he'd be able to have fun." Sure, that sounds great!!!"As she begins st speak he tilts his head, plopping down beside her and listening closely.The boy considers."You know....Ive had.....experience..with evil people." He rubs his throat, then leans back, looking up." And..bringing happiness, joy, and feeling happy about it? That's not a evil person.From what it sounds like....You're already a good person." Toji grins at her." So, staying on the good side? Yep!!" The boy reaches out, patting her back reassuringly."And with all due respect, your father is a idiot, and I'll tell him that if he's ever unlucky enough to run into me."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:53 pm

She smiled brightly as he liked her idea "Sweet just name a place and time and I'll meet you there and we can have some fun! Oh and if you want to bring anyone else its cool too I can make enough for everyone as you can tell from our game of tag." She said with a giggle. She looked to his throat as he rubbed it saying he had experiences with evil people too and laid back on the snow mound with him. When he said she was already a good person she was filled with joy that she was one but still a bit conflicted because all her life up until the past few years shes been told being a good person was a bad thing.

But he reassured her that staying good would be the best way to go which definitely helped her out. She then looked stuck by the most horrifying monster in the entire world. "..... Please don't...... if you run into him.... run the other way..... just run as fast as you can.... my father has already announced that he was going to try and come for me at some point.... he sent his guards... had them kill people.... and.... they nearly found me though luckily jenny came by just in time and took care of them or scared them off or something before they found me." She said confirming that the giant attack by the fire demons a few months ago was her father and was feecon warriors.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:39 pm

Toji grins."Oh, don't worry. Me and others ran into his crew, and they got their butts kicked harder then a soccer ball." He looks at her, then sighs."But I promise I'll be careful, OK?" The boy grins at her reassuringly, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:06 pm

"Thats because they were the scouts... they are the weakest fighters and the easiest to beat and expendable... you send them first to scout out places and to also make you seem weak so the next fight the opponent thinks you are weak and due to under estimating you they get horribly injured at first and you get a head start on the fight.... to put it into perspective... when I joined the titans I voted for yang to be leader because she was the strongest and i confirmed how strong she was after hearing about her durability...."

"my fathers troops that tried to be durable and strong.... they can use their abilities to easily rival yang to the point of making her durability and strength like they were non existent.... but of course they would be in the same shape so basically they would be evenly matched... though there's about 43 of them that I knew of and only 1 of her.... and out of all our troops my father is the strongest..... my father has troops for different tasks, strength and durability, strategy and field morphing, speed, and heavy damage...."

"and he'd willingly throw them all away just to get me back..... please do not take them lightly but... if you have to fight them for what ever reason.... you should know.... I'm the only feecon in existence to have water and ice powers.... and the only feecon that can not be hurt just by touching ice or water....but then again i'm the only feecon to ever exist that can control rocks or get hurt by fire and lava... but any water that doesn't get over heated and can reach them can hurt them and limit them to some smoke if they are lucky and rocks and natural skills and ice and the cold can just hurt them more than it would affect others...."

She said as if having no hope and seeing no hope of ever defeating her father but its the least you could expect from a girl who saw her father as the most terrifying thing in the world even above death it's self. She looked to him then as he said he'd try to be careful and she smiled softly. "Thank you...."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Toji listens, nodding. Huh...he sounded like real trouble...His brow furrowed. If he only had the power of his fullblooded relatives....The boy nods, hugging her."Hey, no problem..." Hopping up, he grins."So, I think we had a deal...so is there anything you wanted to do?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 10:54 pm

She eased up when he hugged her, hugs were usually nice and helped her. She hugged him back smiling a bit happy that she got a hug and felt a bit better do to it. She then got up after him she shacked her head like a dog the snow coming off her hair that she head and fell to the ground. She smiled then and thought a bit before shrugging. "Dunno Now and days I just wonder around then meet up with Zack in the forest so we can catch up and if he doesn't have anything going on sleep in the forest together. Or well that or get soda or catch and make more food." She said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 12:17 am

Toji thinks, humming to himself as he paces."Hmmmmmmmmm...." Getting an idea, he grins, looking at her."Tell you what...How about we make it a IOU? When you think of something, I'll come and hang out!! How's that sound?" He tilts his head curiously, awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 2:03 am

She giggled and started mimicking him as she paced like him and did her own "Hmmmmmmmmmm" She smiled then as he grinned to her and listened to his offer. "That sounds great! but.... how will i contact you to tell you what i think we should try doing? I mean I could go to the tower but am I even allowed going back? I'm not a titan anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 12:12 pm

Toji stuck his tongue at her as she mimicks him. As she asks how to get into contact the boy thinks outloud." Hmmmmm.....well....visiting might get me in trouble, what with that one incident with the speedster... Hmmmm...Oh!!!" He glances around, and spots some stray paper, using lightning to 'draw' on it."Here you go!!! Use my contact info!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 3:38 pm

she sticks hers back out at him to to finish her mimicking. She then nodded "right... I guess visiting anyone at the tower is out of the question now then..." She said frowning a bit thinking it was also probably the reason why she couldn't find them before, they didn't want guests so they made sure they wouldn't get any by making their location unknown to the city. She was mostly sad because that meant she could show up to say hit to toji and run into others and say hi to them too.

She smiled taking the paper figuring now that she could at least contact toji now. She put it in her pants pocket and smiled to toji. "Thanks oh and, you can keep my jacket if you want, I have another one but it looks like you're bad with standing the cold so you'll need it now that things are getting colder out." She smiled brightly the purple hoodie having been big on her but it seemed to fit on toji just fine. "It fits you better anyways too" She said happily to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 5:19 pm

Toji tilts his head."Well....you're an old member, so it might be OK if you stop by..I said I might get in trouble, is all, and that's k..." Then the boy remembers what color the jacket is. His hair glows slightly, and he begins unzipping. Maaaan....he looked far from manly."N-no...... That's OK. I...uhm...I have plenty!!" 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting!(Energy)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next