Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barA meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barA meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A meeting!(Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 3:58 am

Miley giggled and smirked as she moved her hand over the bottom of her shoes and froze ice on them making what looked like ice skates. As he started to count down she crouched down a bit as she smiled. He then zoomed off and as he did she started running on all fours kicking off the ground on the front tip of the ice skates as she ran with her hind legs. She after picking up speed lept off the ground and did a front flip. as she was mid upside down she shot out smooth ice out on the ground and going outwards.

She landed on the ice as she came down and instantly started to skate forward while shooting out ice onto the ground getting all of the side walks and street. She quickly picked up speed as she skated. She moved her legs of that like a pro ice skater would clearly based on her story she did more than get her head fixed while she was off in another city. She kept skating and freezing the ground. Once or twice she froze peoples feet to the ground and froze many cars to the ground but she seemed too focused on what she was doing.

She started to cover all the main roads she was around and seemed to be focusing on freezing the road and side walk. She though started to loop around and as she did so she skated by multiple people she had froze and waved her hand over their feet and the ice shattered into what looked like shaved ice so they could be free and never once stopped skating nor lost speed. She then shot ice up into the air that she started to skate up. As she did so she looked around to spot the blur and smirked.

She then stopped shooting out ice and shot up into the air as she started to spin like a top. Time seemed to slow for her as she peeked up into the air and she looked around at the massive amount of ice she had made and how it looked like an ice rink. She smirked as she started to rotate her body as she started to go down her body turning into an 'n' Shape as she looked at the ramp she made then to where she saw Toji so she could pinpoint where he was and if he had found the new slippery ground that would hopefully slow him down so she could catch him.

As she reached her ramp she placed her hands on it and her ice skates into it to slow her down as she went down it. The pillar ramp was taller than any of the buildings around by far and everyone were eyeing it. As she slid down it the pillar ram cracked in many places. She s she neared the ground kicked off the ramp pillar and back flipped onto the ice and slid backwards slowing down as the ice on the ramp pillar shattered and what looked like sparkling ice flurries were raining down in a beautiful manner like an explosion of sparkles that made her new ice statue look magical as a Japanese styled dragon was revealed under the ice that towered over the buildings.

((What it looks like))
A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Dragon-Ice-Sculpture-in-Susukino-Sapporo-Hokkaido-Japan

She then started to skate forward picking up speed again and she called out "It's sturdy and climbable have fun!" She shouted out as people stared in awe at the statue. She started to skate then to where she had seen Toji hoping to catch him. As to why Miley had made the dragon it would be unknown to most but miley simply wished to make art out of her random ice she left around because if you're going to leave some ice around for quite some time you might as well make a sculpture out of it right?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 10:59 am

The halfling grins, serious thoughts draining from his head as he runs,dodging around people with mischievous laughs.No way she was gonna catch him....Flipping over a bus, he glances up as a suddenly there ice tower cracks apart, becoming a dragon statue."Woooooow.....So cool!!!" He places his foot on the ground, then slips, skidding towards a group of trashcans."Not cool!!!!" 

CRASH!!!!! The boy picks himself up, grumbling as he peels off a banana peel."Why's it always bananas..." He glances at the ground,sparking in surprise."She....iced it?!Aww maaaan!!" The halfling hops up, trying to balance himself. Breathing a sigh of relief, Toji sticks his tongue out as Hus concentrates."Here...we...go!!!!" He begins running, legs blurring...but stays in place,not getting any traction.Grumbling, he stops."Great..." He taps his knife, then, gets an idea,grinning....

"YAHOOOOOOO!!!" A sythe slams into the ground, then the chain is tugged on, sending the halfling hurtling forward."GET ALONG, LIL DOGIE!! YAHAHAHA!!!" he grins victoriously, then blinks."Wait.....who's the dog....." Shrugging, the halfling continues propelling himself toward. Not as fast as he was earlier, but at least he was moving.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 2:56 pm

As he started to pick up speed Miley turned the corner and coming after him from the direction where he was leaving. She smirked She shot out ice making a small ice wall and ramp going off over it. She skated over the wall and smirked as she left it to lower down the chances of him just turning around to go back the way he came.

She then focused on going faster and then held her hands out towards the ice as she crouched down. She snapped her fingers and flung her hands up into the air. Suddenly the ice under her shot up into the air throwing her up high into the air. She jumped up of the ice as she was thrown to get more air and front flipped over toji and landed turning as quickly as she could and held out her arms as she slowed down trying to tag toji as he hopefully ran right into her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 7:23 pm

Toji whoops."There is no stopping me!!! I am a behemoth, I am a Leviathan, I am a Juggernaut!!!"Then he sees a certain halfling land in front of him. Yelping, he skids on the ice, trying to scrabble back, but as he skates by he's tagged."Awwwww...." The impact pushes him over onto his butt, and he crosses his legs, hoping to stop soon. As he slides into a stop, he sticks his tongue out at Miley.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 1:07 am

She giggled and poked him causing him to fall down and smiled skating up to him as he stopped and skated around him smiling brightly. "Speed is no use if you can't run aka, I win!" she said with a giggle and slowed down leaning down and sat on the ice next to him and pulled out a folded up cloth and opened it up showing some squirrel jerky bits and held out some to him. "Here you did your best so you can have half of what I got." She said smiling kindly to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 1:33 am

The titan gives out a dignified frown,( no way was he calling it a pout), as she skates around him, then shrugs with a teasing grin."Showoff! True enough,hahaha!!" He watches,impressed, as she easily sits down, and his eyes gleam as she offers him half the jerky."Awesome!! Thanks!" Trying it,he hums happily. That was good!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 1:41 am

She laughed and smiles at him calling her a show off. "Hey what can I say, when you spend a long time ice skating in compositions where you gotta show off to win money one finds it hard not to do so when casually ice skating. I was about to hit the pro ranks but I decided to take a break and head back here cause I missed Yang and everyone so much." She smiles and eats some herself. "No problem, how do you like it I caught and made it myself."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:43 am

Toji nods, chewing with gusto, and swallows, grinning."Wow, that sounds impressive!!!" Humming happily as he takes another bite.This stuff was the bomb...He resolved to eat squirrel meat more often. Asked if he liked it, the halfling nods."Yeah, definitely!!!This stuff is great!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:35 pm

She laughed a bit waving him off as she ate more looking down to her food with a soft smile. "It wasn't that impressive it was pretty easy... almost natural." she smiled more looking up a bit with a hopeful smile. "It's something to do with ice, and ice is the root of my human side's abilities... something I think I took form my mother.... I'd like to think I got it from her, you know something that kinda says that shes here with me and hope that she's still around somewhere out there...."

She smiled looking down to her food then to Toji. "I've never met her, and my father always told that she was disposed of but... I feel like she's still out there somewhere and I want to think that one day I could meet her cause.... I'd love to feel that shes the polar opposite of my father.... and that all the good parts of me are from her since all my bad parts seem to be from my father."

She said but shook her head a bit "But I try to stay realistic, there is a chance she's not out there and or if she is I won't find her so I shouldn't spend every moment of my life looking for someone I may never find." She smiled more brightly to him never once during that looking any bit sad but more or less accepting of the odds of finding her mother. "Well I'm glad you like it I'll have to make more for us to share some time then!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:01 am

Toji nods,listening.That sounded nice. It was good she had hope,still. He hoped they found each other one day." Its good you have hope...Don't ever loose that,ok?" He smiles at her, then grins."Yes,please!!!" Tilting his head, he thinks."So...a bets a bet....so, whatcha wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:09 am

She smiled brightly "Don't worry I won't, If I do I may never see her but if I ever meet her I'll ask if she wants to meet you too cause I'm sure she'll be nice and would like you or at least I hope so. Hopefully she'll also like Zack, and isn't afraid of all his shooting cause he likes to shoot stuff with is guns." She thought for a moment. "Dunno yet but I should break down the ice so the roads are usable again cause it's be kinda rude to just ice the roads and not clean up after myself."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:27 am

Toji nods."I'm sure she's nice too....It would be nice to meet her!" When she  says she needs to clean the roads off, the halfling hops up,fore nodding."Aight!!! Is there any way I can help?His grins, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 2:59 am

she nodded "Then I'll introduce you to her when I find her then!" she said with a bright smile She then tapped her chin thinking. "Oh I know!" she declared raising a finger to the air. "I know! After I break up the ice You can run after me and push all the ice shavings off the road so its not in the way of cars!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 9:22 am

Toji shivers. Yikes...he was getting cold...smiling, the boy nods."I'd like that..." Then she suggests her idea. Pushing along ice? The halfling frowns slightly, considering. It was true this was a little dangerous as is, and they did make the mess...Shrugging, he nods."Aight,sure !!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:53 am

"Sweet give me a bit before you start though so there's actually ice for you to push when you get started and a area for you to run on." She noticed his shiver and Hugged him close while rubbing his arms quickly to warm them up. She then pulled off her jacket and slipped it on him quickly before he could oppose then poked his nose and started to skate off again before he could oppose and say no to the jacket knowing that since she was more used to the ice and cold he needed it more than her. As she picked up speed she bent her knees down and her back backwards to make a > like shape with her body and held her hands just above the ice behind her and broke it up into shards as she slid at a really fast pace making the ice in a large side of the road to shatter to shavings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting!(Energy)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next