Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barSleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barSleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:06 pm

She eeped but laughed "Gross get your smelly butt off me." she said with a smile and a laugh. She then started to try to tickle him off her. "Now for my secret weapon! Super tickle attack! MUAHHAHAHA!" She declared with a bright smile as she'd tickle him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:20 pm

Toji shakes his head."Never!!!!" Then she attacks.Toji yelps, then laughs as he squirms."H-hey!!! Not...hahahaha, fair!!!C-cheaster, hahahahaha!!!" His squirming eventually winds up with him dumped on the floor, where he lays quietly,sort of, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 3:24 am

Jenny laughed putting on a fake evil laughter as she tickled him off her. She smirked to him as he laid on the ground next to her. "I may be a cheater, but hey at least my methods worked." She teased to him as she sat up and started to pull off her hat and jacket. "I should probably get ready for bed now." She then pulled off her gloves and boots laying her clothes in a big pile by the bed and stated to take off her swords and daggers off her pants and onto the pile. "Unless there's something else you wanted to do I guess I'm gonna head to bed now." She said smiling to him as she stretched a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 9:31 am

Toji finally gets all the laughs out, and raises his head to give Jenny a playful glare, sticking his tongue out.She says she should probably go to bed, and he awws slightly, but nods. Sleep was important..Besides, this was probably the first time she's slept in a quality bed for awhile. He hops up, tugging his collar into place as he nods."K!! I'm gonna go get a shower, and probably read some manga a bit before I go to sleep, but don't let that keep you up!" He grabs his PJs, blurring out, but not before giving her a revenge tickle as she stretches. After a  bit, he comes back in, dressed in pajamas and a wife beater, a towel draped around his neck.Toji grins, flicking off the switch, and smiles as his nightlights activate,grabbing a manga and blanket before plopping down.'Just wait till she's asleep, Toji.'Shifting nervously, the teen adjusts the towel, cracking open the Fofofofofo volume with a chuckle at the first scene.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Jenny chuckled and smile to him nodding "You have fun with that." She said with a smile before she was tickled and laughed a bit before her run off. She looked to the bed then to where he left and walked out of the room and down the hall. She looked at the door to her old room. After having talk to Miley once before they had concluded that after miley left and Jenny join jenny had taken her old room since miley's room had been super messy with empty of bottles of soda everywhere and that was exactly what her room was like when she got it.

Miley's room had been near Bow;s and Yang's room. She mainly wanted it for reasons she hadn't told the others but told Jenny. She was scared that her father would come for her while she slept so like any scared child she lept as close as she could to people who she trusted and knew could keep her safe from her nightmares, Yang and Bow. She opened the door her room being one of the few that hadn't been handed out to anyone new yet. She walked in and looked around. They hadn't had much to clean up after she was gone since all she had to her name had been put in her backpack and she left.

She remembered how she had been planning a few days prior to put up some posters before she had left the team. She saw this place as somewhere she could call home... and now... just like everywhere else she lost it because of her mistakes and bad luck. She slowly sat down on her bed and teared up a bit... it was as soft as she remembered it... it had the same sheets that she time and time again accidentally rolled out of bed in her sleep and by accident in the process rolled herself in a tight jenny burrito and just gave up in the middle of the night when she had tried to break free and just stopped feeling that she would have had better luck in the morning when she was fully awake.

She changed so much from the last time she was here sitting in the room.... she honestly wished she could just go back to where she had once been in the past and just... relive another day in her life back then when she knew who she was, knew who she wanted to be, knew she had a lot of friends to trust and care for.... and had a team that she could call family.... She closed her eyes before slowly getting up and leaving the room. She looked back at the room once more before closing the door and going back to toji's room.

She crawled into the bed and laid down closing her eyes as she heard Toji zoom in and turned off the lights. it was about time that she tried to sleep now... who knows when she'll get a good nights rest again.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Toji waits a bit, then sighs in relief. She seemed asleep...balling up the towel, the boy chucks it into a dirty clothes bin, pumping his fist as it enters. Haha, still had it.Rubbing his neck absentmindedly, he looks down at the book, before placing it on a near shelf and going to lie down.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 1:17 am

In the morning Jenny grumbled a bit as the light from the window beamed into her eyes and pulled the covers over her head before pausing and quickly getting up realizing it was morning and at any point in time the others could wake up and start moving around. She got up shaking toji lightly to wake him up as she sat down pulling on her boots. "Toji it's morning I gotta go." she whispered not wanting to cause anyone knowing she was there who may have woken up.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 1:46 am

Toji growls in his sleep."Fish bagel, surrender before I bitecha in half..zzzz....Your yummy plots...over..." When Jenny shakes him he bursts into a sitting position, pointing."Citizzzzeen...exit over,..there..."Funny enough, he was pionting right at the reflection of the door in the huge window.As his eyes open, he looks calmly at Jenny,and tilts his head."........You aren't that reporter....meep." The halfling buries himself up to the nose with the covers,hiding."Sure...want a quick breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:46 pm

Jenny pulled on her other boot and paused as she heard his dream as he spoke and gave him a what the hell confused look as she listened to what he said. "......" She stared at him for a long while as he said she wasn't the reporter and then meeped. "Yeah...." she then looked back over to her stuff and strapped her weapons back onto her legs "Well I would love one." She pulled on her gloves and tightened them into place. "but I'm sorta not liking the thought of running into the others." She pulled on her jacket then.

"I sorta left on a bad note with them and I said some things out of anger but I still stand by what I said to them." She put her had back on then as she got up. "And I won't be able to take back what I said like they might want since I still stand by what I said to them. That and I reeeeeaaallly don't want to run into Yang, I didn't know where we stood when I was on the team and still have no idea but now think it's more or less we shouldn't talk anymore and I expect possible yelling if I run into her again cause we have a rather complicated past and recent encounters." She explained to him as she straightened out her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:15 am

As she stares at him Toni's face reddens, and his hair glows in embarrassment.".......Let's pretend that freaky dream never happened?" Listening to the rest, his brow furrows."I really wish y'all could get along..." Said in the tone of a plaintive sibling,"But I won't beg, though hey, offer is open." He let's his cover fall from him as he grabs a nearby scarf, wrapping it around his neck."Either way, I can show you to the door, bug sister."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 3:39 am

She sighed at his words. "I honestly don't really seem to get along with anyone these days besides you Toji. And to be honest I've lost most to all hope that, that fact will ever change." She shrugged a bit. "But before you frown or anything it's not a sad thought or anything its just a fact of who I am now honestly." She smiled softly then though and nodded. "How about I get something to go and meet you half way?" SHe then followed him to the door with a nod and a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 9:08 am

Toji sighs, then smiles."Alright, I won't frown about it.I suppose its enough that you got someone as marvelous as me!!" He grins, striking a 'I'm so awesome' pose,hopefully clearing away any seriousness.At her question he grins,nodding."Excellent!! I'll be right back!!" He blurs away, and clanging and booming come from the kitchen. After a bit, he returns,holding a paper bag."Here ya go!!!Uhm...guess you're leaving now.." He gives her another hug."Be safe, OK?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:58 am

She chuckled "yes the most marvelous and wonderful-" she quickly grabbed him and put him in a head lock and gave him a noogie but to avoid hurting him with the noogie she just used the palm of her hand and generally ruffled his hair at a fast pace before letting him go teasingly sticking her tongue out at him. She then watched him run off and then returned with a paper bag and smiled softly taking it and giving him a hug back. "I'll to my best if you do so too..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 11:09 am

Toji grins as she seems to agree...then yelps when she noogies him.Shooting her a mockglare, he sticks his tongue back out. When he returns she hugs him, saying she'll try her best.Humming happily and leaning into the hug, he nods bac."Aight...Don't you worry about me, they have to catch me before they hit me!!Feel free to visit, k? We may not he able to hang here, but there's always the arcade and stuff!"

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Jenny chuckled and sticks her tongue back out at him as he stuck his out. She Smiled as he held him close listening to his humming.  She nodded as he said that they would have to catch him first and smiled chuckling a bit. "Right, I almost forgot the power of the toji speed is much stronger than any evil group of people. And you name the place and time and I'll meet you there, just remember you can always email me." She said with a smile before heading to the door with him then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)   Sleepover(Mama E/Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepover(Mama E/Titans)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next