Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOpening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Voting_barOpening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOpening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Voting_barOpening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)

Go down 
+3
Emmz
Kardus
Energy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 9:42 am

Nina's attention had suddenly been drawn to Samantha, she wasn't fully sure whether Samantha had been serious or not until the last moment. She sighed in relief and chuckled a little, as she shook her head 'of course, nothing is truly as it seems in a school like this' she thought, she began to wonder how powerful some of the students actually were, she would have to be very careful to not give them too much homework, she wouldn't want to be eaten over a big essay or something.

Nina would then glance to the other teachers to observe their reactions as she placed a hand on her hip with a small smile. The students around her looked shocked and one of them clung to Nina out of fear which Nina put her free hand on their head to reassure them.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 12:23 pm

Horrace continued to observe for a moment or two until he and Maxwell were approached by Lillith. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance my dear woman," Horrace greeted her, removing his hat out of manners. His hair twitched uncontrollably for a moment until Horrace ran one of his bony-like hands down the back of his head, taming the unruly tendrils. This was simply because he was a gentleman and did not wish to to be improper. It was about this time that he noticed that one of the students making quite the display not that far from them. Maxwell's first instinct was to intervene, to which Horrace raised his cane to cut him off as h watched. Now THIS was something he had not seen for some time.

What creature was lurking in their midst? This monster wore the guise of a girl. He was looking forward to teaching here much more now. "As a matter of fact, there are two that I look forward to seeing in my class," Horrace answered her. "And if I may be frank, I also look forward to working with you in the future," Horrace added with gentlemanly charm.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 3:19 pm

Horrace seemed to be equally as proper as he was creepy, making Lilith chuckle. However, before she could give the kind man a response there was screaming in the crowds followed by a monster unleashed from a small girl. This was quite surprising by everyone, no one seemed to do anything for they needed not. This was HIVE, yes there were rules, but to a point Lust was excited to see how these events unfolded. Maybe this would set the tone for everyone?
"The small child seems to be on the offensive side of things. She will not do well in my class if she is always that reckless." Lilith said flatly, not completely impressed with her unlike the other teachers.

"The same to you Horrace, I'd like to see what you teach about immortality."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 6:10 pm

After the girl replied to Greed, he smirked. She was feisty. "Now now, I didn't hurt your feelings did I? This is a school to teach you how to be evil, if you get all touchy over being called a brat one time, you're going to have a bad experience here."

As if to prove his point, one of the students behind him made a scene out of threatening some other kid. Greed snorted at the disgusting display. "That one looks quite annoying."

He sighed, then looked back to the girl he interrupted. "Tell me your name, kid. I got my eye on you. Expect you to impress me."

His voice sounded commanding, almost teacherly. He might not be so bad at this teaching thing after all.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:53 am

"Yes... you did sir... and you know I think I might cry or hell its america, I may even just go into my room and pout for days on end because one guy who I just met indirectly called me a brat." She said before smirking clearly using the biggest level of sarcasm just then. She looked over at the one he talked about and laughed a bit but then looked back over to him. "Harpy.... and yes it is a code name and no you will not be hearing my real name anytime soon, and Don't worry I'll do my best but only if you can teach me something worth while that will finance all my things I'll be doing in the future and can refill up my collage fund since it can only stretch so far on supplies I buy. If you do I think we'll do just fine in class together." She said actually with a hint of respect in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Samantha smiled as the boy braved her presence long enough to get her that glass of punch. Smart boy; at least hopefully he was now. She sipped her drink calmly as she listened to people's comments. Seems that two out of three teachers weren't impressed at all, and the third was from the class she hadn't planned to attend. That annoyed Samantha a bit, but she ignored them. Maybe she wouldn't have to eat someone's face again.

She ended up making eye contact with one of the teachers, and ignoring the awkwardness, decided to shoot them a cute smile. :3
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 9:23 am

Nina would return to her fan club, assuring them that she wouldn't let them get hurt if they behaved themselves and stayed close to her "yeah...don't go around pestering other students alright? You never know what they could be hiding behind an innocent guise, I hope that's something you'll learn in class, never trust what you first see" she told them as they would nod with understanding, Nina smiling as they listened to her advice.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 4:28 pm

"Perhaps. Instilling fear and obedience through violence will only get you so far," Horrace agreed with Lillith's comment about the monster child. "I admit that an ambitious individual would enjoy having such... monstrous talent be put to good use," Horrace added, subtly hinting at something. What Lillith wanted to do with that was up to her.

"Well, I would enjoy staying longer to chat but must attend to other matters," Horrace gave a half bow to Lillith. "Maxwell, I'm going on a tour of the grounds. Once you're done writing down the names of the students who will be taking my class, go on ahead back home," Horrace added to Maxwell who simply nodded. And with that Horrace strode off, finding one of the academies subordinates to guide him around.

((I've left the thread unless someone really wants to talk to Maxwell))

Last edited by Megalomaniac on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:24 pm

Listening to Horrace Lilith only sighed. "I won't use violence, putting the child out in the field alone will be a cold reminder that she needs to be more careful. I'm sure if she uses her brain she could easily take on any student here." The sin remarked, listening to Horrace for another second. The immortal excused himself and left his little minion to do some work, leaving Lilith by herself.
No student had approached her yet, either too afraid or awe struck to do so. The sin, being bored, was going to do one more loop around the area before leaving, waiting to see if anyone was brave enough to approach her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2