Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barMy Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barMy Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 5:07 pm

Jenny frowned at his words and at his question she looked off a bit clearly it hitting her hard. "No.... I'm not even sure if I ever knew how...." She said holding her arm a bit and stood there silently now. she had never truly been allowed to be a normal person so she wasn't even sure that her old way to act normal was even really correct.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:06 pm

"I think we all knew how to as a kid. 'Childhood' is called being normal while you still can. 'Growing up' is actually just getting more and more messed up as the world continues to screw you over. Normal is something you never take with you past the age of ten." Von mused.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:11 pm

She was silent for a long while before speaking up. "To be honest I was never even treated normal as a child.... My story of unfortunate started the day I was born in the unforgiving town I was born into.... or well born then brought to..." She mumbled the last part looking off for a bit before looking back to him. "So when I say I don't think I ever knew how to I really do me ever..."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 7:30 pm

Von smiled. "For normal people normal doesn't exist. Why would I expect you to have ever been that way. No offense lady but you obviously got demons just as dangerous as mine." Even now Von could feel his demon probing his mind, begging for chaos and danger. To go do something. Draw blood, draw the essence of life and paint the world with it. It was a normal instinct now, one he was used to denying. Sometimes it worked too. The demon may be strong but Von was stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:53 pm

"....." She stared at him as he spoke, she wasn't really mad at him or anything she just.... she was really not liking where the conversation was going at all. She turned on her heel and raised a hand to the air. "Right... well I'm done with this conversation." She put bluntly as she started to walk off lowering her hand. It would probably be best if she stopped the conversation now so the conversation didn't go to an even dark place than it was already at and she didn't say anything further that she may regret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2