Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Vote_lcapMy Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Voting_barMy Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Vote_lcapMy Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Voting_barMy Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 10:34 pm

Von stepped from the blue trunk of the Honda onto the black hood of a Dodge Ram. The owner of the vehicle scowled, furiously screaming at Von from the drivers seat. Von cast the man an indifferent glance, waving a lazy hand at the man to be quite. With another long stride he was on top of the black truck, stepping down to the trunk when the man finally got his window down and thrust an impolite hand gesture towards Von. Von leaned over the truck, letting his chest brush against the mans upheld middle finger. The greedy mouth on the center of Von's chest opened and closed its blocky teeth over the mans finger, separating it from the hand. Von frowned down at his chest. That was dinner apparently. The angry driver howled in pain, quivering and sobbing the front seat. Von moved on, ignoring how the honking of horns and the panicked screams of nearby drivers who had witnessed the spectacle ruined the beat of his music. Esmeralda, his I-Pod lay cozily in Von's coat pocket.

The demon inside of Von welled up, excited by the blood that had been spilt. The coppery tang of power thrummed through the instinct. It called for more violence, more blood, spread the sickness, cause more chaos. The thoughts weren't Von's, but they compelled him all the same. Flicking off the safeties on his two beautiful pistols, Von aimed them both the side. He kept walking over the cars, firing on both sides when he was lined up with a driver. By the time he reached the end of the traffic line, the lane in the middle had drivers alive. But on the left and right, all the drivers were dead, a seas of blood on both sides. Von grimaced, holstering his two guns after flicking the safety back on. He should just go. Death and destruction followed him. He should have never come to somewhere so populated in the first-

Sirens sounded in the distance. What was he going to tell the cops? "Well you have my most sincere apologies Officers, but all this death, my parasitic demon told me to."

Yeah. That would go over real well.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 3:17 am

Jenny was sitting on a bench looking at the traffic calmly smoking a cigarette. She had quit long ago but ever since seeing Lilith again... well all in all she was back on them but wasn't back to smoking multiple packs a day. She watched as a man walked over cars like he owned the place and then... chop goes the finger.

Jenny casually watched him with out really reacting as he murdered each person as he walked. She watched until she noticed the  sirens nearing and blinked sitting up. She noticed him trying to think of what to do and sighed standing up as she blew smoke from her lips dropping the cigarette on the ground and stepped it as she walked over to him. She floated up onto the trunk of a car and held her hand out to him with a straight face.

"I'm flying out of this area, here's your chance at a get away you wanna take it or try and handle this on your own...?" SHe asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 3:22 am

Von watched as a girl floated over to the trunk Von was standing on. She offered him a way out of dealing with the police. He would take that any day. Nodding, Von placed one black gloved hand in hers. At the contact his demon went wild and wary at the same time. It didn't trust her. Demon didn't trust anyone in Von's experience, but this instinct was more along the lines of waiting for the tiger you raised from its birth to finally bite your head off rather than the distrust from one stranger to another. Yet the demon still recognized that she would be chaos.

"I know to take the pretty girl's hand when she offers it to me." Von gruffly replied, looking disinterested despite his comment. His face was probably frozen that way, Von thought.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 3:29 am

Jenny held his hand tightly as she flew up her grip slightly tightening as they got off the ground and she then reached down holding his fore arm as well as she flew out of sight as the cops arrived. "Don't call me pretty." She said as they flew and did so bluntly not even looking down to him as she did so. Soon enough they reached a roof far from where they were that had a stair case going down to the ground. She gently placed him down before floating down next to him and put her hands in her jacket's pockets as she looked to him.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 3:35 am

Alright then, Von noted. Pretty lady didn't want to be called pretty. None of his business. At least she was nice enough to pick him up and drop him off on a rooftop that at least had a staircase. Although, looking over the edge Von felt the urge to jump. Suicide, finally sweet death. His demon violently repelled, shoving out such a furious instinct Von went pale and queasy. The feeling vanished along with his urge to die. Von was once again numb. During the flight, the wind whipped his hair into an inky dance of black locks. It should have chilled him or thrilled him. The demon ate emotion and Von was his buffet. Any feeling about the flight, its freedom or its joy, was lost the the greedy appetite of a curse Von never asked for.

Casting the nice woman a glance he remarked, "Thank you completely average looking lady. Something tells me if I tried to call you ugly once upon a time you would have thrown me into next Thursday. Not risking it now."

Von was nothing if not honest.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 3:44 am

Jenny eyed him as he looked over the edge and any moment of him possibly wanting to show emotion was go- oh god not not another emotionless killer! She thought thinking about Lilith for a moment before pushing the thoughts from her head. She looked annoyed as he said completely average looking and she sighed. "How about we just not comment on my looks at all, that'd be great. And no I would just say this same thing." She said bluntly "Now I know I may regret asking this but.... Why were you killing those people...?" She asked clearly regretting asking already.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 3:53 am

"My parasitic demon told me to." Von replied, shrugging off her earlier statements about her looks. Lady had baggage and he wasn't going to poke it.

He wondered though, why she did the things she did. Whoever this she was. Von knew who he was. A man that hated himself because despite all his childhood fantasies about heroes and iron will, the real world wasn't such an easy place. When you gave it dreams the world shoved a demon in your chest and laughed as it drug you down the the Underworld. All those dreams of heroism and tenacity crumbled under the demon like the castles of sand they were. Von entertained the thought of what had twisted this girl. What he really should have entertained, was leaving before things got too deep.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 5:18 am

She blinked at what he said 'A demon told him to do so.... Demons telling people to kill others in mass amounts are either more common than I thought or he Lilith and i are the "lucky" few....' She looked him over for a bit before speaking "One I believe you... Two.... how long has that demon been in you...?" She asked curious as to how long he was stuck with the demon, if his time was anything longer than a few years then she was at least lucky enough to be rid of her old 'Friend' long ago.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 4:14 pm

She believe him. That was a first. Though considering her ability to float this lady had probably seen many things in her time. Demons were more common than one would think. It's just that most didn't decide to permanently posses people. They were just sort of born. Unlike most, Von could actually say he remembered a time when he was human. Without this demon, he would be completely normal. No powers or overwhelming urge to kill. Von wasn't sure he even knew how to live normally any more.

"A little over a decade. Twelve years now." He responded.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 12:23 am

She eyed him a bit as he spoke, it seemed like she was just lucky to lose hers so quickly. She sighed a bit, he wasn't her issue, no one in this city was anymore not since she gave up being a hero. Though she still felt bad for this guy she knew what it was like to not have full control over your own body. "How did he or she took you over...?" She asked, if it was anything like hers was maybe she could give advice to him on how to get rid of it. She felt bad just watching someone to be forced to go through what she did.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:53 pm

((Hey Energy I wrote responses a couple days ago but revisiting the threads none of them posted? Do the responses time out if you are away long enough? There was a big break between starting and finishing them.))

"My father made a deal with the devil." Von responded. "And when time to pay up he couldn't do it. I was the collateral."

Like it was a business transaction. The once proud scientist with a wicked gleam of intelligence in his eyes had slowly gone made over the years. His eyes had become filmed over with chaos, babbling theories that made no sense as the due date of payment approached. Von had loved his father, wanted to grow up to be just like him. Until the night he had chained his son to a wall and let a demon tether itself to Von's soul. It had emerged from the shadow as a deformed shape, awkward limbs poking out at impossible angles. When it moved, the body jerked unnaturally as if it had been pulled on strings. Pus, sickness, evil, Von's young mind could comprehend, an instinct older than time, that this was a creature of pure decay. It oozed from the creature. And now it was bottled up inside of him. A pressure that had been slowly building for twelve years, waiting to explode.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 3:46 pm

((Sometimes if you write one then wait a few hours before posting them it times out and sends you to the preview screen when you hit send and then at that point you just have to hit send again))

Jenny made a comedic derp face found in most memes as he mentioned the devil not being one to really follow religion things having only really though as demons to be sorta like aliens or meta humans that live near the core of the earth. "Riiiiiiiiight......" She couldn't really give him advice to help nor did she really want to try and mess with any of that stuff since welll she just reeeeally didn't. Jenny looked off a bit not sure what to say now and did so in a rather awkward manner.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:18 pm

Von chuckled. "It's just a saying. My father was a scientist. Religion had no place in our home. I know what a demon actually is. I've got on in my head remember?"

Well...really it was fused on a molecular level that encompassed his entire body but Von really on felt the demon in his head. Unless it got hungry. Then he felt it in his chest too. In all honestly Von supposed he was some sort of halfling. A DNA test would tell him. If it was all demon then he used to be human. If it was half and half he was a hybrid. Too bad no one had ever really explained how the possession itself worked.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 8:52 pm

she sighed in relief when he said they weren't big on religion to say the least which was good for her. "Oh that's good for a moment there I was worried." she sighed and eyed him a bit. "I used to have one in my head too or well a jewel that was stuck in my head and through that she was able to work as if she was inside my head like a split personality. But I managed with help to get it removed and destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 9:52 pm

"I don't have it that easy. Consider me the jewel and not the person. The demon and I are bound on a much deeper level than physical possession. Don't really know how it happened. And after living with him this long, its almost like he's a part of me. I wouldn't know what to do, how to live my life without this cursed thing in my head." He eyed her knowingly. "Do you know how to be a normal person anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)   My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Parasitic Demon Told Me To (Energy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next