Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Vote_lcapTo be, or not to be... - Page 2 Voting_barTo be, or not to be... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Vote_lcapTo be, or not to be... - Page 2 Voting_barTo be, or not to be... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

To be, or not to be...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:43 pm

The force of the impact of the attacks shook the library itself to its foundation. Every shelf swayed back and forth as pieces of timeless literature fell to the floor all around. Azural lifted her head as her sparkling eyes moved across the library. From where she sat at the far reaches of the building she could not see the source of the disturbance, with a dismissive shake of her beautiful silver locks Azural’s attention returned to the book. A pleasant smile crept across her face as the poetry of the author created moving pictures in her mind. Snuggling herself deeper in the folds of her silk gown an air laugh escaped her lips at Mercutio’s whit. Every so lightly her eyes danced too and fro across the page as she wrinkled her nose with delight. Even if she had read the story of Romeo and Juliet a thousand times each time was like anew to her.

Literature was one of the creations in human history of which she was fondest. She could spend hours at a library simply rereading passages and pages from the timeless classics. However, that kind of focus was not to be had today. Another abrupt crash rang though the stone halls of the library. The whole building was left resonating from every corner as the ground it self shook. The think glass of the windows rattled violently as if to brake themselves free of the pane. Azural signed, even the storm that raged and howled outside seemed to be more tame than whatever was causing this disturbance. Snapping the book shut Azural lifted herself from the vinyl couch smoothing the creases out of her dress. Carefully placing the tattered book back on its shelf she moved ever so elegantly out in main body of the library. Azural's steps were light and quick almost as if she seemed to float over the ground instead of walk upon it.

"What on earth could possibly be making that ruckus? "
she thought. Was there no longer any place of solitude where she could go to simply be alone with her thoughts? Who ever it was that turned out to be the origin of the distraction was about to receive a tongue lashing of astronomical proportion if she had any say in it.

Tightening her slender hands into tight ball’s Azural’s porcelain white face worked its way in an annoyed frown. Moving quickly her lacy white shoes clicked with each foot fall on the cold hard floor as the noise grew in severity. Her moved quickly a head of her feet as the possibilities unfolded. In all probability Azural figured it was two human children simply having an imaginary battle between the shelves. The thought returned her bright mood as the mere image of children lifted her spirits. It was always a blessing to see the youth of the world enjoying the simplicity of life. After all reality had a tendency of robbing most of this simple but beautiful blessing from them.

It was decided Azural would not stop them…she would join in on their game! The prospect brought a smile to her face and an excited bounce to her step. Moving even more quickly she turned the last corner that stood between her and source of the noise. Immediately her eyes widened and the pretty smile on her face vanished to be replaced with one of pure horror. What stood before her were not two young children allowing their imaginative youth to run free but three super humans hell bent on ending each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Ooc: k I can wait

Last edited by kaatisu on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:25 pm

ooc://
Kaatisu - No I didn't, actually. Kaiser's ignoring Kaatisu completely...
Departed - I'm excited to finally get the chance to roleplay with you; you're character sounds really well-done.

I'll wait for Kinzey to reply before I do.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:03 am

Jay landed in the window of the library shaking out her now soaking feathers, "I hate wet, I hate cold, and now I'm both." she muttered crossly to no one imparticular. She had decided a bit of late flying would be great, then it had started to downpour, and now her feathers had been soaked making it difficult to fly, and she was forced to take shelter in the closest building she could find. She glided down from the window to the floor and slipped on the tile flooring. She got up and shook her feathers out again embarrassed yet thankful that no one had seen such a stupid landing and walked down the halls to see just how many people were her today.
She let her large blue bird wings hang loosely at her shoulders to allow them to dry faster and had pulled off the wet gray jacket she had on with the holes in the shoulders for her wings and tied it around her waist. Jay turned around the corner and looked around, not expecting to see a dragon and what looked like Leiv and some little girl with a pyro power.
"Ok, what in the world is going on here?" Jay asked herself. She spread her wings and flew up to the nearest bookself to the mess and landed on it, her wings spread slightly to allow her to balance on the rocking shelf. She loked over the fight and then whistled loudly, figuring she might as well try to get this whole thing figured out as to who was on who's side and what was going on. If they pause to give me that info, I'll be lucky at least.
Jay looked across the mess of books that were now scattered across the floor and the weird shadowy dogs things that looked like they had tried to circle the little pyro, and then the dragon... where did that come from?
"Hey guys! You mind telling me who's side is what here?" she asked loudly, hoping that by some odd chance that she'd get an answer. She was extremely hopeful she wouldn't have to fight the dragon though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:24 am

Ooc: waiting on kinzey to reply be for we can go on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Kaiser scoffed in disgust at the newcomers. “Sorry, Anna, you’ll have to wait for blood until I figure out who the heck these people are.” He stroked his chainsaw. “I know your disappointed, but I have know choice! It’s no fun to butcher someone we don’t even know.”

Fake shot an impatient, annoyed look at Azural and Jay, as if the battle wasn’t even happening. “Look, kiddies. This is a private party, and--quite frankly--you’re not invited. I don’t care if you’re the pyro’s backup, or dragon-boy’s knight brigade... leave us to fight alone in peace! But to answer your question, birdie: I’m the good guy. Pyro’s the reluctant damsel in distress, and dragon’s the bad guy. This is Anna,” he said, gesturing to his chainsaw. “She goes back and forth, depending on who I want to kill at the moment. Oh, and those hyenas are the Giggle Gang... they’re too stupid to even know what’s going on.”

Kaiser sighed. “Does that help? Now shoo!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:52 pm

"HE lies maidens he is but nothing more than evil ask the young maiden herself I can not use fire magic I control lighting nothing more" say kaatisu suddenly his spear buzz saw goes for the heyanas in attempt to help dea kaatisu becomes another lighting arrow and does the same as he did he pryaed that the two newcomers would belive him
Back to top Go down
Dea
Dea

RPG character
Name: Dea
Code Name: none

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:29 pm

((ooc: O.O gawd I can't keep up! Sorry!Sorry! I keep getting called away from the computer like every 5 minutes over here ><))

Dea had come across threatening individuals during her travels before, but none so infuriating as this Kaiser, or Fake, as he seemed to also call himself. True, his words strummed against her rising anger, nearly to the point of herself loosing all control, but how convenient that this newfound enemy of hers was the very one to remind her of her own father's previous warning....he's testing you... Once those words of caution played through her mind once more, it was then Dea realized exactly what Fake was trying to get her to do.

She continued to allow her powers to flow, but made no move to use them for several reasons. She wasn't about to bear responsibility for the destruction of priceless literature, nor risk hurting any innocent people within the library... even though the spectators screamed and ran for safety already. Yet now, more strangers had come, and Dea didn't want to risk her blazing abilities burning innocent bystanders, especially some strange lady that just came trotting over wearing too pretty a dress! Was the young woman mad? Or simply too curious to realize she walked right into a rather dangerous predicament?

Just then, another joined the confrontation, landing on a bookshelf beside the one Dea now stood upon. After sparing the winged girl a glance, Dea sneered down at Fake's response to her. "You've been nothing but a big fat liar!" Her voice cried out in it's natural child tone. "And I'm not about to fall for your game of malicious words! Truth is...."

After a hard swallow of nerves, Dea felt solely responsible for this mess even starting. Trouble always seemed to follow her, so she would just have to lead it away before someone seriously got hurt. "Truth is, Kaiser..." She then changed her tone to mock him right back. To play his little word game in hopes her plan would work. ...you're the one's who's scared. You definitely live up to your Fake name with such terrible acting that anyone can see right through it!"

The instant her antagonizing words were spoken, Dea shot off into a gliding run across the bookshelves that were aligned across the library. If Kaiser wanted her powers so bad, he would have to give chase. She could easily see the main entrance of the library from her given height, and hopefully she could lure this chaos out of the building. It was a wild guess, but by his words alone, he didn't want the hassle or bother of the others, so Dea ran and glided as fast as she could to tempt him away.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:06 pm

ooc:// Psh, don't apologize. You obviously have a life, and I obviously don't. XD

Kaatisu’s spear struck the hyenas with a large explosion of electricity, and they returned to the original black powder that they were made of. Kaiser stretched out his hand as the powder absorbed into his skin

“Smart girl. I wouldn’t trust me, either. If fact, I don’t trust me.” He smirked at Dea’s declarations of his falseness. “You obviously have a great understanding of what’s real and fake... you remind me of my mother. Unfortunately, she wasn’t smart enough to keep quiet; that’s when I built Anna. I remember mom’s shocked, pitiful eyes when I sliced her right down the middle; it made killing her even more satisfying.”

Kaiser’s eyes narrowed as they stared at the ground. “But there’s no doubt I have regrets. She was beautiful and kind, with silky black hair and a smile that would make even the devil himself feel love. But she was a liar and a deceiver... like me. She told me I didn’t even had a heart, that I only survived because I was Fake. And she was right.”

Time seemed to stand still. The bloodthirsty, hate-filled, horrific monster that was Fake vanished, even if only for a few seconds. And even more surprising, he didn’t take after Dea when she flew away. Instead, he stood trembling. “Verzeih mir, Mutter,”* Kaiser whispered.

Was Fake being real?

*German to English translation: "Forgive me, mother."
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:45 pm

OCC: A pleasure to finally get to RP with you. I must admit I do like your character as well =)

BIC:

Azural could only sit and stare blankly at the events that had just unfolded in front of her. For want of all her divine glory and intelligence she had literally been given no information of value through the whole exchange. Clasping her hands tighter to her breast Azural fidget uncomfortably as an awkward silence fell heavy over them. Quickly her bright eyes moved across the assembled group and a cute little smile played across her lips. If she were to go on appearance alone she could have easily guessed that Fake was indeed the villain of the brawl. The chainsaw axe and pet hennas were more than obvious signs of a psychotic mind. However, she did since that in his own delusional mind he was indeed telling the new arrivals his version of the truth. In that instant Dea shot off like a rocket away from them. Soon she was nothing more than a bolt of red moving atop the books toward the exit of the library.

Looking about blankly Azural could only shake her silver locks in annoyance, everything was so distorted. It was much like looking into an never ending abyss in hopes of seeing the bottom. Azural’s mind continued to work as the gears went round and round. Pursing her lips Azural allowed her sparkling blue eyes to rest heavily on Kaiser. In those moments of contemplation her thoughts were pierced as his voice came forth breaking the solitude of Azural’s mind. Listening carefully Azural’s face grew more contemptuous as nothing but riddles continued to flow forth. Everything seemed so grandiose. Without thought her head tilted in concentration as she took in the pieces of the word puzzle. He was playing with her mind, the story was true but the tone and motivation were botched. At some points he seemed to enjoy taking his mothers life and at others he regretted it deeply almost to the point of depression. It was as if the boy had a mask of which he put on and off that created who he was.

Carefully Azural rephrased his story, taking each line on its own she came to but one conclusion… Pity…. Kasier was truly a lost child. His mind was so twisted and warped that truth and fallacy were but one to him. While everything was an act, fake in sorts, there was an element of truth to each scene he performed. Azural’s expressions grew somber. The problem was that which set of emotions were the ones he truly felt. There was no doubt that the trembling being in front of her was a side of him but was it the mask she saw or was it a glimpse of what lay beneath.

Looking more closely at the boy she timidly moved forward before being frozen in her tracks by a dark voice that came echoing through her mind. Her mouth opened instinctively to scream but no noise escaped her throat. A cold impending sense of doom flooded her system as a bit of the color fled from her rosy cheeks…it was her brother. He was calling to Azural and she had no choice but to heed his summoning. The lids of her eyes flickered close.

“Ahhh…You have found him…excellent work my dear sister…I will be along shortly…”

Shaking her head quickly Azural severed the link breaking the impending sense of darkness that had hold of her. Azural’s eyes flickered open and her mind raced as her elegant features became hard lines of concern. What had this boy done to earn him such a fate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:30 pm

ooc:// Those are some mad character-reading skills, Departed. You understand Fake very well... a hard task, indeed.

bic:// Kaiser hadn’t really taken much notice to Azural, but now her presence was unbelievably potent.; by the way she practically glided about with regal elegance, the iciness of her steady eyes, and the aura of purity that emanated from her body so clearly. His blood-red eyes shot towards her.

“You’re an angel, aren’t you?” Fake demanded with terror. “You’re here to teach me of my sins and wrongdoings and mistakes, and when I don’t repent... you’ll leave! You’ll abandon me, then let reapers come to harvest my soul and drag me down to Hell!” His face was distorted with panic, and he started to shake uncontrollably. It was shocking that Kaiser could even turn his chainsaw-scythe back on, but he did nonetheless.

“I’M FAKE!” he screamed. “I’M FAKE, AND THAT’S ALL I’LL EVER BE! LET THEM COME, LET ME RECEIVE MY FATE!” Kaiser raised his weapon high above his head. “But... but I-I-I’m not going d-d-d-down without a f-f-f-f-fight.”

And with desperate delirium, Fake charged at Azural.
Back to top Go down
Dea
Dea

RPG character
Name: Dea
Code Name: none

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:00 am

((OOC:)) you guys are giving me chills o.O

((BIC:))

Dea came to an abrupt halt when she finally realized Kaiser wasn't coming after her. She stood upon the final towering bookshelf just as furious and now more confused than ever. She knew exactly what that freak was trying to pull. She could hear it in his voice. He held absolutely no remorse for his mother...she could feel it...yet what was it that still felt off about him? Even for one who acted as honestly vile as he did?

And now she was torn... Did she flee, or turn back? Should she leave one such as the likes of him for the others to contend with? And why should she care at all? She didn't know the others, nor did she ask for help for that matter. So why did she feel the desperation to return?

With another frustrated growl of irritation, Dea spun about on her heel. No doubt this was another trick of his... just to get her to come stumbling back because didn't bad people do that? Play on other's good conscience? And in her foul tempered seven year old display, Dea stomped her foot against the top of the bookshelf with her hands clenched into fists at her sides again. But this time, she would have to attempt a more bold approach.

With a single step, Dea dared to float back onto the floor and cautiously returned to the scene by foot. How it was so difficult to keep from stomping back as agitated as she was for her plan coming to a complete failure. ...maybe I should just throw a book at his head... stupid guy... makes no sense... big bully... yakyak this... yakyak that... Her thoughts rambled on and on in her mind to help keep up her courage. She was going to need it.

Suddenly, her pace came to a standstill when she was just an isle away and seeing the pack of hyenas explode into a puff of dust. Her widened gaze ventured up to the young winged woman who had landed earlier upon the towering bookshelves for any hint that she herself was responsible. But her attention was diverted again by the conflictions of feelings Dea was struggling to make sense of. She still remained cautious as her amber eyes slowly peered around the corner only to widen by this Fake's sudden change in behavior... It didn't help her guess in judgement when the pretty woman froze up and appeared rather startled.

Why did adults have to act so weird!?

...There is more amiss, child. Take heed...

Normally, Dea took pride in doing just that. Taking every word she ever heard from those who bore her with utmost care and obedience, but Dea was after all, still a rebellious child. Her eyes widened by hearing Kaiser's words flow again. The dread washed over her like a drowning waterfall as his voice played out his actions before her very eyes when he had yet to make a single move. She shook violently from the sudden fear, yet Dea reacted in a way she never expected from herself.

Now she truly hoped those she didn't know would indeed be of help once more as she whipped about the isle next to the one Fake still stood in and her feet went so fast it was if Dea glided across the floor rather than running across it. This mess was her fault! Had she not angered this Kaiser, had she not been so arrogant, it never would've come to this. And now another was going to pay the price for her angering him...

How fast one's mind races for options in just split seconds of time, yet how time slows itself when desperation is at hand. Dea still had the reserves of hurting any other bystanders, and when she rounded the corner to place herself between Fake and his victim, Dea had but one option. Her voice sounded frail as she screamed through her fear. "Flames of Destiny!!!"

In that instant, her locket exploded and a blinding flash of light erupted between herself and Fake, followed by a shrill scream filling the entire library. The walls shook and even books trembled out of their safe holdings from the intense volume of the creature's cry. The fiery phoenix form rose up and slowly extended its flaming wingspan while Dea shielded her eyes, then hollered at the woman behind her. "Lady, you better know how to run!!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:35 am

kaatisu swirved in his flight to take the hit that was ment for azura only to see dea reapppear and release a to his disbelif a phoinex from her locket quickly curling into a ball and incasing himself in lighting he was shot like a cannon ball that was headed for fake from the force of power from the phoenix spreading its wings this was going to hurt them both thought kaatisu as he speeded twoards fake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:16 am

ooc:// Thank you. Wink

bic:// He wanted to stop, to run, to disappear. But what would come of him if he could? Kaiser hadn't felt such strong, enflaming emotions ever before in his life, not even when he watched his mother's life bleed away, or when he watched his twin brother scream in agony as Fake held a blowtorch to his face. He just wasn't... human in that way. But now, Kaiser was feeling just as human as anyone could ever be.

His chainsaw sliced through the air, but hit nothing at all. Dea had suddenly appeared, blocking Kaiser's path to Azural, and was now screaming, "Flames of Destiny!"

Again, time seemed to stand still, even as a fury of flames followed by a grand phoenix erupted around him and everyone else. Fake eyes filled with horror, the blood color intensified because of the fire. Fate had come, at last.

Police sirens wailed in the distance, followed by the screams of firetrucks and ambulances. Within minutes, the library was completely surrounded. The torrential rain poured down even harder and even more unforgiving. And like hungry dogs, the Jump City SWAT team was dispatched. They burst through the doors, their guns ready to fire.

"Put your hands in the air!" The commander yelled, "Or we'll shoot!"

Kaiser was caught completely off guard, but kept a steady face. He examined the SWAT team, the crumbling surroundings, and the growing fire. "Then shoot," he said. Just as the first bullets were fired, Fake leapt into the shadows of one of the bookshelves and vanished... but not for long.

Suddenly, Kaiser reappeared right behind his unaware assailants. This was another one of the perks of his shadow teleportation abilities: the element of surprise. His chainsaw scythe came down upon at least five SWAT team members, killing them in an instant. The others spun around, but only to see Fake disappear once more.

"Komm und hol mich!"* he snickered.

*German to English translation: "Come and get me!"
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:41 am

OOC: Thank you for the complement it took quite a bit of time. Your character is very deep so I in turn mus attribute my "character reading" skills to your very skill full rp.

Azural gasped in horror as what she feared came to fruition. How sick was this boys mind that he senselessly killed such beautiful creations of life. Tears formed in her eyes as Azural watched the swat members fall to the rattling of the chainsaw scythe. Her slender body quivered a little at the loss of life. It hurt her more than anything in the world to watch such a precious gift be stole from those who sought to protect it. A lone tear escaped her porcelain face, she could do nothing to save them… their lives were already gone. The books of their lives ended with a final period. The only thing left was theirs souls which were her brother’s to claim. Speaking of which now that blood had been spilt it was all but certain that Necati would soon show. That was one being in the universe that she could not bear to lay eyes upon even for a moment. Turning to go she took one deliberate step to the door. How foolish of her was she really about to leave the rest of them to be present when the reaper appeared unwarned? Turning to the group her voice was but an echo tented with fear.

“Darkness approaches…let you flee before the true storm arrives…for there will be no differentiation between friend or foe…” Turning her attention to fake she spoke one last time, “There will be no shadow deep enough for you to hide…for when you resided in the darkness…you live in his world…I am sorry…I wish I could save you…all of you”

A flash of light erupted from where the girl once stood and nothing was left in her wake but a small silver ribbon from her hair, left by her own design as a gift for the girl that had kept Kasier from reaching her.

A few moments passed with the chaos continuing until suddenly the library went silent. It was as if all the air had been taken from the building. It was the perfect quite like that before a storm hit. The crackling of the fire could not even be heard or the buzzing of the chain saw. In an instant the temperature of the library began to dropped dramatically as frost appeared like spider webs on the window. The darkness of the night ebbed and moved flowing eerily into the library as every source of light was devoured leaving an abysmal nothingness. It was as if the shadows and darkness had come alive and served a new master.

A lone cold voice came ringing to Kasier’s ears as he hid in the black. It echoed through the darkness harsh and foreboding but only audible to the Fake.

“aww if it isn’t Kaiser Adal Ehrlichmann…how funny that we should meet like this. It has been some years since I have visited your linage…though as of recent your name has been appearing more and more…you have been making my job quite busy haven’t you boy….”

The last words rang true as the shadows around Fake swirled viciously moving towards his body to consume him.

“Did you think I had forgotten…did you think…that you could escape when the bell tolls for you by simply hiding yourself behind a mask. Did you think I would not recognize you as the forged being you are…”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To be, or not to be...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: