Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
To be, or not to be... Vote_lcapTo be, or not to be... Voting_barTo be, or not to be... Vote_rcap 
Moon
To be, or not to be... Vote_lcapTo be, or not to be... Voting_barTo be, or not to be... Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

To be, or not to be...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dea
Dea

RPG character
Name: Dea
Code Name: none
Villain or good guy?: Good

To be, or not to be... Empty
PostSubject: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:18 am

Although the massive double doors were intimidating by size, nothing could’ve prepared Dea for what truly lied on the other side. She was simply rushing into the first place she could seek dry shelter out of the sudden downpour that already drenched her from head to toe. Just as she wiped her bright amber eyes of raindrops, the thunder rumbled overhead with the rising storm, but it was the display of what she stumbled into that led her eyes to widen in astonishment. Now a library of so many levels was bound to keep a seven year old’s inquisitive mind busy enough through the duration of the sudden storm that struck over the city

She took tentative steps at first while her clothes dripped like trickling waterfalls upon the ceramic floor, earning Dea a rather cold, hard glare from the crone looking librarian. No scornful greeting was going to keep Dea’s twitching fingers and eager mind at bay. So as her pace slowly picked up and her gaze continued to wander about, so did her small wet boots slosh across the floor when Dea passed the main desk.

“Young lady…” The librarian’s tone beheld a subtle annoyance, yet Dea could feel the woman’s disgust. She didn’t see the woman adjusting her thin framed eyeglasses as she snubbed the child’s appearance while glaring down the ugly nose at her. “…just where are your parents?”

Dea shrugged nonchalantly as she passed by her “ “Dunno…haven’t heard from either of them today.” It wasn’t exactly a lie, per say. It was true, she heard neither voice since yesterday, and Dea wasn’t about to volunteer anymore information than that. Should she technically explain to the old batty that her parents were merely “voices” and just that, no doubt a circus of authorities would be called to haul off a mental homeless child.

For now, Dea simply relished in the silence of the massive library. Such a welcoming contrast to the chaotic noise of the city just outside the thick layers of stone walls, and levels and levels of books galore. She didn’t look for the directory. In Dea’s mind, it was a sense of adventure to simply stroll down each and every isle not knowing what section was about to greet you next. Odd that one her age would completely bypass the children’s section without even sparing the bright colorful covers a single glance. But when she came upon the science and space section, a rather large thick book of stars and planets of the universe nearly led Dea to drool as if it were a chocolate bar.

She only had to climb a shelf or two to reach it, yet it’s grand size was too big for her tiny hand and it toppled over her head to land against the floor with a resounding “SMACK” She gave no notice to the sudden glares sent in her direction, yet instead hopped back to the floor herself to land beside the book and plop right on the floor beside it and began flipping madly through the pages. It wasn’t until Dea heard a rather loud sniff that she looked up to find the perturbed librarian standing at the end of the isle scowling at her again, this time with a single finely pruned eyebrow arched high above her left eye.

“Perhaps I can interest you in a Cinderella book?”

Dea remained surprisingly composed, looking up at the woman with her own blazing eyes that matched the wet hue of her hair, as if offended herself for being interrupted, then replied with a flat “as a matter of fact” tone in her voice. “No thank you, I am more intrigued with the works of Poe, rather than Pooh.”

Apparently, the librarian fully understood the child’s reference to one classic writer against that of Disney. The satisfaction of seeing the haughty woman storm off in a huff was more than enough for Dea to smirk in victory.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:12 pm

This child was certainly fascinating, and clearly more than met the eye. He watched from the shadows, looking up from his own copy of "The Tell-Tale Heart." The piercing color of blood that shone in his eyes appeared to liquify with intriguingment.

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, "'tapping at my chamber door;
Only this, and nothing more.'
But quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'"

Fake droned, dragging out the last 'r' of "nevermore" as he approached Dea. "Grown ups are so ignorant; they think they know what's right and wrong, as if their rules and morals were real... but of course, we know better, hm?" He smiled sickingly, but not menacingly. "My name is Kaiser, but I'm better known as Fake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:38 pm

kaatisu jumped down from the geogray sections a floor above and lands with a thud next to fake"you can say that they seem to get dumber with each genaration they fail to notice those that surpass their punny knowlage the names kaatisu nice to meet you two "

Not in dragon mode
Back to top Go down
Dea
Dea

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Dea was perfectly content on her knees and bowing over the book spread open across the floor while engrossed within her own private world of wonder. While grasping the incredible concept of just how enormous the planet Jupiter really was, a slight twinge of eerie tension tugged at the small hairs at the back of her neck. Something felt…foreboding. That alone lured Dea’s natural guard to rise, and something more.

“Be still… Be silent…Listen to what lies within the coming words”

Her mother’s faint voice echoed through Dea’s mind in warning. A warning Dea wouldn’t have needed to be told to feel something just wasn’t right… By the sound of the very first line spoken aloud, her eyes widened slightly although her face was still directed toward the book she was previously reading. She didn’t even require the use of her power to sense the chilling dread that slithered down her spine.

Finally, Dea jerked her head up to meet the imposing gaze of her unexpected company. As intimidating as his crimson stare may be, she firmly locked her eyes upon his own, even if she did so with false bravado. In her haste, Dea caught sight of the book within his hand and speculated this stranger may very well have sanity issues as did the character within the story itself.

Her lips pressed hard together as his voice seemed to sneer through the poem she herself knew well enough, and she even bit down upon her tongue so not to continue it in whole just to spite him. For the moment, Dea concentrated on his voice during his little recital and also when he shifted his tone to finally speak normally.

After pondering a second or two over his first comment regarding adults, Dea fought back the unexpected urge to grin. For now, she kept her facial expression placid of any emotion to reply with subtle innocence in her own tone. “Is that what you say of yourself as well?” She tilted her head as she allowed her amber eyes to scan over his tall form rather quickly before meeting his gaze again. Or do you not consider yourself as an adult…”

“…he’s testing you…what it utters is its only stock and store...” Her father’s voice whispered through her mind, yet left Dea confused by the true meaning behind those words. Testing? Why and what for? And how she had to bite down secretly against her bottom lip by the sarcastic, yet humorous relation of the verse.

Still, hearing such a haunting warning reminded Dea to ever be on her guard and so she continued to play out her child nature for what it was. “Mother always said I shouldn’t talk to strangers…”

She stood up slowly, bringing her book with her, but never taking her eyes away from this Kaiser. Even his red gaze spoke more than his voice or words that made Dea want to do nothing more than flee. Yet she was caught unaware by another who dropped down from above so suddenly, that Dea took several steps back. Was it impossible to even find peace and solitude within a library without bodies jumping about from all directions? Yet her head tilted with slight interest by the newcomers words as well.

“It’s not that adults fail to notice those that surpass them, Mr. Kaatisu…” she muttered with a taint of bitterness. “I find that it’s mostly jealously that blinds the more ignorant.”

With a sniff of annoyance, Dea’s feet shuffled back a bit more in preparation to flee should the need arise to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:40 pm

"You need not fear me girl trust me I mean you no harm I give you my word " says kaatisu as a light envelopes him and then its gone. " Manners kaatisu your scaring the girl you are a dragon act like one" says his fathers spirt for all to hear from his spear. " Will you not do that dad it freaks humans out and I'm only half I can't be perfect like you and my name is kaatisu yours young maiden that has wisdome far beyond her years" says kaatisu and bows to dea his chivery taking over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:46 pm

ooc:// You are a really good roleplayer, Kinzey! I can totally visualize your character and her mannerisms. Smile

bic://
"You're such a contradiction, dearie. You act both cautious and innocent, yet bold and naive." The ominous words seemed to take an even harsher tone when weighed down with Kaiser's thick, German accent. "But don't take me for a fool; after all, I can see the fake in everything that is real."

He observed Dea's every move, taking note to the way she reacted to certain words. She was undoubtedly intelligent, so far beyond her years that even Kaiser was impressed. Fake noticed the pause and restraint after his reciting of "The Raven". Dea knew it well, another sign of her remarable knowledge.

"Me, an adult? Hardly. I have the unfortunate appearance of one, but I'm only eighteen, although age isn't exactly important. I assume that everyone bases your... skills off the fact you're only seven---how ignorant," Kaiser smiled, especially when Dea commented on not talking to strangers. "Mummy might tell you to not do something, but mummy doesn't always know best, now does she? And I would think that a mum that lets her child wander through the pouring rain and take refuge in a library isn't the best person for advice... speaking of which, where is she?"

Kaiser asked the last question with a very serious expression, although he already knew that Dea didn't have a 'real' mother. "My mother left me, too... but she didn't know that she was, so I gave her a little push." Fake smiled at the memory of murdering his own mother.

Suddenly, he lunged at Dea, cornering her so that she couldn't escape. "Don't try anything stupid, little pyro. I know fire, and I know you can weild it; that's why I'm here. I need your help, and you need mine--we can either be friends, or enemies... the choice is yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:01 pm

kaatisu reacts with out a thought and moves within a blink of a eye and strikes at fake with the spear that housed his fathers spirt and says " you have no honor navie you shall pay for attacking a young maiden though im sure she can take you on her own judging the power i feel coming from her and if you need help you have a funny way of showing it"

the spear begains to pulse with lighting as kaatisu's father spirt growls whith venome, "A fool with no honor has no right to live if you ask me but i know that we must obey this times laws"

still not in dragon mode
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:57 pm

With his instinctive, smart nature, Fake leapt to the side as the spear fell to the ground. But he wasn't going to let Dea get away that easily. The moment the spear was launched, Kaiser grabbed hold of the girl and dragged her to the ground with him.

He pulled out a long, thin vial filled with a metallic black powder. Kaiser uncorked it, poured some into the palm of his hand, and thought deeply. "Auferstehen!”* he commanded. The powder formed into the shape of several hyenas, then circled Dea to prevent any means of escape.

Hot, boiling anger was apparent in Fake as he stood to face Kaaitsu. “What makes you think that pretending to be her knight in shining armor is going to prove, you little brat? Save the theatrics for the grown-ups; they’ll be a lot more tolerant than I will.” Kaiser raised his arm, his hand outstretched. “Erscheinen!” A terrifying weapon appeared in his hand: a long, razor-sharp scythe with a chainsaw built into the rod, still stained with fresh blood of Fake’s previous victim. The ruby-colored liquid looked all too like the irises of the man who wielded it.

“I’ll show you just how false fairy tales are.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:45 pm

ooc: i never threw the spear i said strike with spear not throw it but i will go with it

the spear returns to kaatisu's hands and he stands at ready "you call it pretend but i was born and raised in medivel times dragons age differntly than humans so to this is no act boy i took a knights oath and a dragon is bound by their word now face the wrath of a dragon" suddenly kaatisu grows in hegiht to 5ft 10in wings and a tail grow from his back waist his white armor with gold tendrals is asorbed into his body

kaatisu leaps into the air and breaths a blast of lightning at fake thin spins spear at high speed and throws it which makes it a lighting buzz saw and swoops down at fake making himself arrow hoping to end this quick

dragon mode activeated
Back to top Go down
Dea
Dea

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:59 pm

ooc: I'm typing up a post now! lol!

Just give me an hour at least to cover everything you guys posted

brb to edit this! Thank you!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 pm

(you guys mind if Jay was to fly in on the scene?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Go ahead I don't mind but ask kinzey
Back to top Go down
Dea
Dea

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:28 pm

((OOC: Thank you so much for the compliment, Honest ^^ Same to you as well. O.O ))

((BIC))

The trembling began within her limbs at the very start of his manipulation of words, but Dea wasn’t shaking from fear. Something far more fierce ignited deep within her sense of self and boiled her adrenaline to race at an alarming pace through her veins. She was just about to spat about his own contradictions when Kaiser dared to speak so boldly of her own mother, which led a furious eruption within herself that Dea had never felt such magnitude before. Without willing her powers on her own, she felt them begin to arise by her raging emotions alone, and her glare illuminated with a fiery hue upon this disrespectful stranger that dared to mock her.

But before she was given a breath’s chance to retaliate or speak, Kaiser lunged and grabbed her to snarl his words in her face that only led Dea’s glare to narrow and her powers to quicken. She would have seared through his skin just then and there; she would have smirked with satisfaction by his screams of pain, but the other companion suddenly intervened in what Dea hoped would be enough of a distraction for escape. She added nothing of her own words as the two bantered against each other with insults as she kept a keen eye on them both for her feet carefully shuffle backwards.

Yet her newfound foe was quick with predictions, and after swiftly countering Kaatisu’s attempt at protecting her, Kaiser swiftly acted out again with a strange powder Dea first expected was meant to have some effect over her. She immediately turned and was about to break out into a full run, yet she shrieked by the sudden appearance of several mangy looking canines now snarling and snapping at her from every angle. Her own growl of frustration and anger rumbled within her throat. As Kaiser then continued spitting words against Kaatisu while using yet another parlor trick to use upon him, Dea’s head slowly turned and her glare was now so narrowed that it appeared as if two flaming daggers were about to fire straight out of her eyes.

“You arrogant fool….you speak such pompous words that are as contradictive as your claims! You are no different than those who have tried to imprison and control me…and failed to so as you will!” She may be very well surrounded by his canine slaves, but hyenas didn’t fly. Dea’s small body then began to rise slowly from the floor as her eyes resonated brighter with her rising power. Since he revealed his knowledge of her, Dea felt no need to hide her abilities, and allowed both of her hands to now become encased with swirling flames dancing wildly through her fingers in a constant tornado like rhythm. He insulted her mother….something no one had ever dared…

Higher she rose, out of reach of Kaiser’s hyenas, and out of reach by his hands alone. Her fury fueled the rage coursing through her veins as her small lips sneered back when she continued to speak. “I’ll have you know, my mother never left me. Her blood flows through my veins along with my father’s….” The growing fire within her eyes and hands erupted in warning, and now her hair flew wildly about her head as if the fiery strands became flames themselves. Her voice no longer sounded like that of a child’s as it dropped several octaves to warn him of her capabilities. “Do not force me to show you the reality that is indeed real….”

Her small hands clenched into fists at her sides with desperate control. A library was not a place to set her fire free, but Dea wasn’t about to let this Kaiser attempt any harm or control against her. Not after all the struggles she already endured to earn her freedom and keep it.

((OOC: Feel free to join, Foalfire! That goes for anyone else who would like to join))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:43 pm

ooc:// Smile Not gonna lie, when I saw that Simca gave you two kisses of approval, I was insanely jealous! ...but then I read your character sheet and saw exactly why she did so. Simca’s hard to impress. (No offense, Simca. ^^) Way to go!

foalfire - Yay! I get to ‘introduce’ Liev’s brother to Jay... this should be interesting!

bic://
The serrated blade sparked into gear, eager to dive into whatever (or whomever) in its path. Fake raised it above his head with a psychotic, blood-drunk gleam in his eyes. He didn’t care if his opponent was a dragon, Cyclops, or even a little old lady—this was an opportunity for chaos, not to be missed out on. “Medieval times, hm? That’s such a shame… people like you have an even greater belief of ‘glory’ and ‘justice’, a greater level of ignorance.” He dodged the lightning with ease. “And you’re slow.”

But despite Kaiser’s attention on Kaaistu, his mind and heart still remained on Dea. “I’m a hypocrite, little girl, but that doesn’t mean what I tell you isn’t true. Take that into consideration for what I’m going to say next…” he lowered his blade, although kept it going, and took in a deep breath as he closed his eyes. Kaiser was completely ignoring Kaaitsu, and ignoring Dea’s flaming fury.

“You obviously can’t control your powers, as you probably already know. However, you’ve failed to do anything to fix that; letting your emotions run freely is just like letting a hungry wolf follow you everywhere. But you have good reason, no doubt. Imprisonment is humiliating, and being controlled is even worse. However, by not benefitting from it, you might as well have stayed. You’re proving that those scientists or military officials or whoever they may be can make you do whatever they want you to. Take revenge! Make them pay! Don’t allow them to continue what they did to you! If not, you’re completely selfish. Ask yourself this: ‘why do we fall?’ It’s so we can learn to pick ourselves up. But you’re just staying on the ground, throwing a pity party for yourself.”

Fake opened his eyes. “Your mother and father do flow through your veins. They’re especially present in your head. They give you knowledge, they give you warnings… as if whispering them right into your ear. You’re their daughter, Dea—it’s their job to guide you.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:53 pm

ooc: you for got my two other attcaks spear buzz saw and i'm headed straight at you as a lighing metorite or where you meaning all three attacks jw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be, or not to be...   To be, or not to be... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To be, or not to be...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: