Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Vote_lcapEy, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Voting_barEy, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Vote_lcapEy, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Voting_barEy, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ey, ello!( Bow)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 1:55 pm

Bow giggled lightly as she saw the tension wash off his face and kissed him again. She got him started on putting icing on the cupcakes that were already done as she made even more. They were for a bake sale that she was putting on to get renovations for one of the orphanages she volunteered at. The woman had dedicated her life to her volunteer work at this point, but luckily she had a wonderful man at her side to tell her when enough was enough. It was a beautiful balancing act between beneficial and detrimental. The girl also helped some nights with being an enforcer with her powerful fiancee. "Oh?" She heard the door shut as well and giggled, realizing exactly what he meant. "Looks like they're in for a real treat..."

Gluttony grinned when he asked what Black Ops was and giggled, going to the video games section to get out Black Ops. "It's a really fun shooter and we can play as a team or against each other!! Whatever you wa-" Before she finished the sentence, the girl heard the door upstairs and blinked. "Looks like we're playing against each other... Rico's really competitive so watch out..." She giggled happily and skipped over to hug her niece as soon as she was down stairs. "Toji! Meet Rico! My niece and Kyte's daughter!!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 3:19 pm

Toji grins as she gets the game out."Hmm? Team?" Then its apparently decided when a girl appears. Huh, her nice and Kyte's kid? The halfling grins, waving hello."Ey, kiddo, nice to meet cha, I'm Toji Okami,  Bow's brother."The halfling laughs sheepishly."Though others know me as Lightning Wolf."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 1:18 pm

He smiled and kissed her back warmly once more, icing the cupcakes that she told him to. He would let Rico sort Toji and Gluttony out.

Rico smiled and hugged Gluttony back as she jumped off the stairs, giggling. gluttony was introducing her to a friend of hers. She blinked, looking over to Toji and smiling.

"Yeah, I've seen you on the news. Nice to meet you!" She looked at the PS3 they were turning on, and saw they were considering Call of Duty: Black Ops. She grinned. "Oh, do you guys wanna play? Can I play with you?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 3:48 am

Gluttony giggled and nodded, pulling her over to the couch with a bright smile. The 700 year old teen hadn't been this excited since, well, let's see... since she was told that Kyte had proposed to Bow! She sat Rico down and grinned. "Of course you can!! This'll be fun!! But please go easy... Toji's never played this game before!!" She put the game in and skipped over to the couch to sit between them, handing them each a controller and bouncing up and down.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:20 am

Toji rubs the back of his head."Ah, news huh? Hope it wasn't anything too scary."Which, considering what he fought, was a legitimate concern.Then she asks if it's OK to play. He grins."I certainly don't mind if Glut doesn't!" And she doesnt. As they sit down and start the game, Toji examines the screen curiously."Hope I can manage to at least impress a little!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 5:23 pm

Rico giggled gently as Gluttony gave her permission to play with them, and she went and sat on the couch between Gluttony and Toji. Gluttony asked her to go easy on Toji because he'd never played the game before. When Toji heard that Rico had seen him on the news before, he said he hoped it wasn't anything too scary. "Oh, no! The news isn't scary at all. And I'm sure you'll do fine, Toji, if you are a gamer."

She let Gluttony and Toji make their classes and pick their guns, making suggestions for perks of theirs and suggestions for their guns as well. "They actually did a good job in making the guns realistic," she commented.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 3:11 pm

Gluttony helped Toji as much as he needed and listened to each of Rico's suggestions because she knew that her niece was the absolute best at this game. When they were all set up, she put on a game so that they were all against each other. In all honesty, she just wanted to see if Toji could even get one kill on Rico before she murdered them both over and over and over again. The little Sin giggled just thinking about it. As the game started, the girl started to yell at her player and got up on her knees, getting overly dramatic about every little thing.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:24 pm

Toji, as you can expect, readily accepts Glut's help."Yeah, but I haven't gamed in awhile, I've been....busy, hahaha. Heroing and all that." He examines his load out curiously."Really?" OK, so he didn't know much about guns..So what? He was a walking rail gun, afterall, so there was no need.Then the game starts, and Glut acts excitedly. Toji laughs, smiling as he looks at her. Blinking, the halfling focuses on trying to sneak upnon Rico, his hair glowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:14 am

Rico smiled as the game started. She started running around as much as possible, sprinting everywhere she could go. She ran up a ramp into a building, and only moments later would Toji come around the corner to that ramp. She was already gone. If they watched her to see if she was cheating, she seemed like the exact opposite; like she was utterly disinterested in even looking at their portions of the screen. If Toji had gone up the ramp into the building, he would be instantly killed by a claymore she left right around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:50 pm

(I don't actually know how to play CoD, so if it's okay with you guys, I'm gonna skip it... If it's not just let me know and I'll edit <3 )

Glut was just having fun while they played, but still got overly excited about everything, giggling and yelling at her guy to get a move on and stuff. The game ended and, of course, Rico won. Glut stuck her tongue out at her playfully and then looked over to Toji. "Are you hungry?? I can make us all a snack if you're hungry??" The girl was still bouncing up and down and felt her heart, blinking. Why was it still beating so fast?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 4:03 pm

Toji's shotgunner strides up the ramp...and gets turned to mincemeat. That was the start of a long,hard buttwhooping.But that's k...He had fun. Soon he was leaping around like Glut, urging his guy on. Heck, the halfling even managed to get a shot on Rico, though she quickly got him back for it.The game ends, and Toji sighs, pointing dramatically at Rico with a cheerful grin."One day, I shall have vengeance!!!" Then Glut suggests making snacks. He smiles at her, feeling his heart pumping. Telling himself it was just the excitement, the boy nods."Sure!!Want any help?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 2:31 am

Rico smiled brightly. Another well earned victory for her scores. She looked at the two as Gluttony offered to make snacks and Toji offered to help her. She smiled. "Only if you want to, Glut." She would let them run off to the kitchen and start an online match in the meantime.

Kyte soon heard very loud complaints and exasperation from people playing the game, smiling with pride. It only helped Rico during her matches, and he sure did love hearing how frustrated the other players would get.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:33 am

Gluttony giggled and took his hand without thinking about it, dragging him into the kitchen. Bow and Kyte were still in there, by this time they were just finishing up packing all of the cupcakes into boxes and Bow kissed Kyte on the cheek sweetly. "Thank you for helping me, darling... With these I just know the bake sale tomorrow will be a hit!!" She giggled and placed them in the fridge for the night.

The cyan haired kids came through the kitchen walkway with grins on their faces. Gluttony turned to Toji and smiled. "So... What do you wanna make? We could do something easy like popcorn, ice cream, cereal, pizza rolls, or something hard like a lasagna, home made pizza, a casserole..." The girl was rambling again. Bow couldn't help but watch the two of them, thinking that they were so adorable and kind of hoping they did get together some day down the road.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 10:17 am

Toji blinks as he's dragged into the kitchen,and grins, laughing slightly.Seeing Kyte and Bow interact, the halfling grins mischievously."Kyte and Bow,sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" Then Glut looks at him, suggesting some ideas.He tilts his head, smiling softly, and thinks."Wellllll..."He raises his voice slightly so Rico could hear him."I have heard pizza is the food for champions!!" He rubs the back of his head."That, and I've never tried to cook pizza before...But whatever you two want!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:01 pm

Kyte watched the two walk into the kitchen. He was having much more different thoughts than his better half. He was really protective of Gluttony because of how impressionable and quite frankly ignorant she was, so putting her with someone that seemed to act without thinking was taking a really hard toll on him. He liked Toji, but his sister...he didn't want her to have a bad relationship as the introduction to the whole aspect of a significant other.

Toji commented on the whole sweetness thing between him and Bow, and he smirked lightly, kissing Bow gently. Toji mentioned pizza and Kyte perked up, looking at Bow almost like a kid on Christmas. In a somewhat more serious tone, however, he said, "Oh, he chose pizza over all of those gourmet items. I like the kid a bit more already, Rain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ey, ello!( Bow)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: