Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEy, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Voting_barEy, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEy, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Voting_barEy, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ey, ello!( Bow)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 10:02 pm

Glut blinked and bit her lip, blushing lightly. "S-sorry... Thank you again for getting him to do this for me..." She got a gold card out and handed it to the man. "There should be plenty on the card... go ahead and give each employee working right now a 10% tip too..." She smiled up to him sweetly now and then sighed, rubbing her tummy. "I could eat a little more, but I'm satisfied for now..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 10:27 pm

Toji shakes his head."No need to apologize, and hey,no worries, you obviously needee to eat, so I'm not stressing it." He watches as she hands a card to the owner, then chuckles,shaking his head, as she says she could eat a little more.Man, she was impressive.Toji stands up, holding his hand out."I forgot, names Toji Okami, Codenamed Lightning Wolf. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 10:41 pm

Gluttony stands up with him to shake his hand. When he asks for her name she looks over at the guy to make sure he wasn't paying attention. She then smiled up to Toji. "Nice to meet you, Toji! My name's Tianna Glucose!" She giggled and sighed in relief. But it was too soon.

The owner laughed, bringing over her card and handing it to her. "That's the name you chose to go with?? Glucose?? "

Gluttony blushed brightly and teared up, taking a few steps back and whimpering. "D-don't say it... p-please..."

The man ignored her plea and smirked. "This demon is no sweet little human girl. She's one of the Seven Deadly Sins! Gluttony!! You oughtta stay away, boy."

The girl sniffled and kept backing up, terrified that Toji would run away now. Or worse, that he might turn on her and try to attack. She didn't know how the Okamians felt about her and her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 11:05 pm

Toji grins as she shakes his hand, introducing herself. Then the guy hops in. The titan shoots him a quick glare."What's wrong wither her name?" This jerk was making her upset...Then he reveals what she was.Toji rotates his jaw, steps up to her, then....gives her a reassuring hug."No big deal." He smiles at her, then glares at the jerk."Consider our deal off.""B-ba...what? Why?"Toji growls, his eyes darkening, causing the man to flinch."I don't associate with bigots.Plus...I despise jerks who make girls cry for no good reason.Now, shoo." He turns his back on him, back to Glut."Gonna be k?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Gluttony squeaked and flinched when he hugged her, thinking that he was going to punch her in the gut. When he didn't, she blinked and looked up at him confused. "B-But I'm a monster, Toji... A-and not just any monster... I'm one of the Seven Deadlies... H-he's right. You shouldn't associate yourself with me..." She took a step back and wrapped her arms around her waist, sinking into herself.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 11:46 pm

Toji shakes his head."Tianna,or do you want too be called by Gluttony? Anyways, are you forgetting something?" He taps his forehead."I'm a demon halfling. That,plus, I have a archdemon soul inside me, I'm good friends with, and Ive fought,Chaos herself, and I've fought beside the embodiment of Wrath himself, not to mention all the demons I've Banished. Trust me, you're no monster, as far as I can tell.So what if you're a Sin? You're also a pretty good person, seems likelike. Trust me....I know monsters."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 1:37 pm

Gluttony listened to his words and sniffled, but then blinked, looking up at him in surprise and delight. "Y-you fought alongside my big brother??" That seemed to be the only part she cared about. Her eyes went wide and she lowered her arms a little. "If you can fight with my big brother then we can be friends! That means I have two friends now!! YAYY!!" The girl giggled and her mood changed completely in just about two seconds flat. She hugged him without hesitation and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm

Toji nods."Yep..We haven't associated with each other much, but we're amicable, I'd say." Then she says they could be freinds, cheering. The titan grins."Huh...I'd like that!" It was good he'd managed to cheer her up...Then Glut hugs him, without hesitation, just like....No, don't think about that. Toji blinks, before giving a quick hug back, then tilting his head."So...whatcha wanna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 5:25 pm

Glut giggled and then blinked, looking around and shrugging. "I usually just hang out at home... Big brother and Bow are super nice so I like being with them... I don't usually make friends... I don't really know how to be a friend, actually..." She bit her lip and blushed lightly. The girl was definitely good at rambling, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Toji smiles as she giggles, nodding and listening to her."I see....Well...Friends hang out. They play games and stuff, and talk." He grins."Don't worry...I can tell, you'll be a great freind!We can hang out at your house, or the Tower...the Arcade would be OK,also, I think...." He becomes sheepish."Truth be told...I don't have a lot of friends myself...There's the Titans, but they're Pack, and that's a little different...Plus, they're busy and stuff...And well, I don't really hang out with civilians much...Anyone I run across has stuff to deal with, so its difficult...And I've kinda not been up to hanging out lately..." He blinks, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. Man, he'd gotten bad at this.."Anyways, whatever you want to do...How's sister Bow? Haven't gotten to visit her."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:48 am

Glut blinked as she listened to him and then smiled sweetly. The girl hugged him once again, understanding at least a little bit where he was coming from. She guessed that there were probably a lot of kids here that felt alone. Was it that uncommon to have powers or something? No, that wasn't it. It was like Bow, they were all just really really busy. Back in time they would be getting married around this age, but that didn't seem so bad now that she'd seen what these kids go through each and every day.

The girl smiled gently with warm, crystal blue eyes. "Bow is doing well, going going going like always..." She then blinked and got an idea, grinning happily. "Let's go back to my place and maybe she'll be there!! If not, I think big brother should be home by now and you can be friends with him too!!" She giggled happily and took his hand to lead him to her place.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 11:12 am

Toji blinks as she hugs him again. He clinches briefly, then relaxes, nodding."I see! Hahaha, that sounds like her, alright." Seeing her grin, he grins right back as she says her idea."Sounds good!!It'd be nice to see her!!" Then she's off,and he goodnaturely let's her drag him along.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 11:18 am

Glut nodded and skipped along as she dragged him all the way to the apartment. When they got to the building though, she remembered the whole reason she had went to that café in the first place. The girl bit her lip and blushed lightly in embarrassment. "I-i forgot... I don't have my key... We can't get in..." She growled at herself and hit her head on the nearest wall. "I'm so dumb!!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 12:05 pm

Toji blinks as she hits her head against the wall."Hey,hey! You ain't dumb!! No worries!!" He thinks, considering, then nods."Hold on...I got an idea." He holds a finger up to the keyhole, sending a charge through, then concentrates, using his secondary electric power to move the prices around. After a bit, he nods, stepping back."Ok...think its good."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:10 pm

It was certainly a very interesting way to pick a lock. One with which Wrath would remember later. Well...so he wished...or didn't, rather. He wasn't aware of how Lightning Wolf was doing it. The door would open just as Lightning Wolf finished, and the raven-haired form of Kyte would greet them, smiling.

"Ah. I see you've gone from protecting the city to petty thievery, Lightning Wolf. Well, the next time you try to break into my house, you should try the doorknob first." Wrath smiled and turned to Gluttony. "Sugu. Did you bring him here?"

Wrath waited patiently, as if not just having caught someone trying to break in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ey, ello!( Bow)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: