Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Ey, ello!( Bow) Vote_lcapEy, ello!( Bow) Voting_barEy, ello!( Bow) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ey, ello!( Bow)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Toji strode along the street, glancing around as the people move around him. Thankfully, though there were a few looks of recognition, none really bothered him, probaly cause he was in casual wear. Thus, off duty=not heroing.The halfling adjusts the scarf around his neck, and walks over to a cafe, aiming to snack a little.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 4:38 pm

The cafe he was about to enter was chasing out a girl with long cyan hair tied up in pigtails. She looked as if she was about to cry and growled. "I was going to pay for everything!! Why won't you give me all of it!?" She pouted and didn't seem to even notice the boy standing at the entrance.

The owner had a pot in his hand and shouted. "We know who you are! You don't pay for anything!"

"That was before I met my big brother!! Sheesh! That was like forever ago!!"

"Still! If we have you everything then there wouldn't be any left for our other customers!!"

Gluttony pouted and was about to storm off, but instead bumped into a guy and fell down. She whimpered lightly and growled, whispering. "S-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 4:58 pm

Toji blinks, seeing the owner arguing with a girl with long hair, a similar color to his.Finally, she seems to give up, and storms right I to him, falling down. The halfling blinks."Ey, ello!"At her apology, he grins reassuringly."Ey, no worries." The owner spots who the boy was, and groans."Oh no....not you as well...Er, no disrespect." Toji raises an eyebrow, then returns his attention back to the girl."You OK?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Gluttony nods but brings her knees up to her chest, putting her head down. Her tummy grumbled and she shushed it. "I forgot my key to the house so I can't get in but I'm hungry but... No one will let me eat all of there food!!" She pouted and started to cry softly. The girl looked pencil thin. Why she thought she needed a whole restaurant worth of food was a mystery to most normal people that didn't know her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 5:14 pm

Toji blinks as she says she can't get into her home and she was hungry.The Titan tilts his head curiously. This girl really needed that much? Then Glut begins crying, and the boy's eyes widen. Oh no...he hated it when people cried!! He shakes Hus head, offering her his hand."Its OK!! I'll help you out, k?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Gluttony looked up at the boy and blinked, sniffling and wiping her tears away, but not reaching out to take his hand. The girl was a little paranoid and suspicious of people she just met. None of them stayed very long after hearing her true identity. "Y-you can't help me... Unless you can get a restaurant to agree to give me all its food. If you can do that then you'd be helping..." She pouted and looked away from him, expecting him to just give up and walk away.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 5:41 pm

Toji nods."Alright. Be right back." He gives her a reassuring smile, then walks past her, up to the owner."Hey, how about you let her eat, huh?" The owner sighs."Look....I'm sorry, but that's not happening. We'll lose profit that way." "Hey, it'll be paid."" Doesn't matter. We'll need money to recover as well." Toji rubs his jaw, then nods."Alright.....Look, I'll...what's it called...Sponsor you for the next year or so, how bout that? I'm sure having a Titans favour will draw in at least some business." The owner's eyes gleam, and he grins, turning around and calling out to the workers. Toji walks back, a cheerful grin on his face."Bon Appetite!"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 5:50 pm

Gluttony looks up at him in shock and awe. "How did you get that meanie head to agree to it!?" She didn't wait for the answer. The petite girl scrambled to her feet and grabbed his hand, running into the café with a grin. She sat them down and rubbed her hands together in delight. "It doesn't matter what's first! Just bring it out as soon as it's done please!!" She giggled and was about to dig in, before blinking and smiling up to him. "Eat whatever you'd like! I'm buying!" She giggled again and started to eat at a supernatural rate.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Toji grins, a little pleased at the look of awe on her face. It wasn't often he saw that except on fans and when he broke/shocked/cut something large and durable."Well, you se-" Then she's off. He blinks, tugged along, and shrugs, grinning.As they sit down, he raises an eyebrow at her speed. Woah. At the offer, the halfling nods, settling in just as quickly."Nurmf...Good..*munchmunch*"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 6:47 pm

(OMG I'VE BEEN USING THE WRONG COLOR!!!!)

Gluttony wouldn't speak unless spoken to. She was too busy gorging herself with as much food as she possibly could. The sin looked over at the boy sitting across from her though and smiled. He was almost keeping up with her. It was a miracle. She had never met another person who could even begin to compete with her. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 7:02 pm

Toji opens his jaw wide, mercilessly biting a fish sandwhich in half, lightning crackling through his hair as he enhales the broken remnants of the seagoing meal. The owner, watching this, sighs, and goes back to kitchen to check how his employees were doing.Toji catches her smile,and smiles back playfully, reaching up to his eyelid and pulling it down as he sticks out his tongue."Don't try to outeat a okamian, nyaah!"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 9:12 pm

Glut giggled at the sight of him being playful and then blinked. She was just about to open her mouth to say something, but the owner came back out at that moment with a smirk. "Ha! An Okamian!? Boy, do you know wh-" The girl looked up at him and growled. He blinked and stopped mid sentence and backed away slowly from the sin.

Glut smiled sweetly to Toji, trying to distract him from what the old man was just saying. "Okamian?? I've heard of you guys! You were, like, guardians or something and then fell and now you just cause trouble!!" She ate a few more plates and then seemed to finish a thought. "You guys have good taste in food though... but you don't seem to be quite like the rest of them... You're much nicer..." She shrugged and went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 9:31 pm

Toji blinks as the old man comes out and speaks a little, before retreating when the girl growls at him."Huh?" Then the girl smiles at the boy, saying a little about his race.When told he's nice, the halfling sheepishly scratches the back of his head."Uhm..well, I'm only half Okamian, so I wasn't there to be corrupted." He grins, then goes back to his meal.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 9:38 pm

Glut just nodded and continued eating. She couldn't believe the guy almost told him who she was. She didn't want him to know. He would definitely run away if he knew. The girl started thinking about it and growled, eating even more even faster. It was a little scary how fast she was devouring what was in front of her. Before she even realized it, there was no longer any food in front of her. "Uhh..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 9:55 pm

Toji was eating at Hus usual rate, but he's quickly outdone by the girl,despite his best efforts.He blinks as its soon gone."Woah..." The titan looks at her, then grins."Pretty dang impressive...Good thing I'm getting full hahaha." Toji pats his stomach, then picks up a napkin to wipe his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ey, ello!( Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, ello!( Bow)   Ey, ello!( Bow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ey, ello!( Bow)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: