Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Vote_lcapMoonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Voting_barMoonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Vote_lcapMoonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Voting_barMoonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 1:32 pm

Kitsune would see Ali's excitement and chuckled softly as they eventually got to her store and Kitsune would turn human, opening the back entrance for them and locking it up behind them. She would lead Ali to the basement and switch on the light, finally taking her mask off and putting it to the side. Her basement was basically like those where people would convert theirs into a games room, there was a bar with drinks behind it, a pool table, a little home cinema area and various other games room type things. The clones would then turn into their human forms and started placing what they had with them on the floor in a collection, as they finished unloading themselves they would poof into thin air until there was only the original Kitsune left "that was fun" she said happily, but the night was still young.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Ali follows the kitsune back to her home.As they enter the basement, the thief glances around,examining the area. Huh...not a bad setup...He unties his bag from his back, setting it down gently, quivering slightly as he watches the clones unload and poof. When Kitsune says that was fun, he nods, his quivering increasing until..."You bet!!! Oh man the rush!! distracted the guards, knocked them out,had to sweettalk a maid,which I did well if I say so, distracted the guards again, we snagged the stuff and ran...And look!! Look at how much we got!!!!I'd like to see the face of that rich twit!! Woohoo!Ive never felt this good before!! I feel like i can punch out a rhino!!"Ali paces around, running his hands through his hair, eyes gleaming behind the goggles as a wide grin puts his unique canines on prominent display.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 2:24 pm

Nina would smile at Ali "I'm glad you enjoyed it so much buddy, that's the kind of thing you can expect when you roll with the Kitsune" she said happily "I mean...uhh...to be honest that was the most successful one that I've done" she said with a chuckle as she would look over their loot and examine each bit carefully.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 3:48 pm

Ali grins, nodding at Nina, eyes gleaming from excitement."Yah...I had no idea big operations like this were so exciting! Those two guards were this close to catching me!"He holds out his hand, pinching his pointer and thumb close together. The overexcited thief takes a breath, calming down, and grins at the last sentence, sitting beside her and examining their 'borrowed' items."That's cause you have the Alley Prince himself beside you!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 6:28 am

Nina would chuckle "alright, let's get this stuff hidden away now, you must be tired after all that running around tonight ey?" she asked with a smile before frowning a little when she realised something "the cops will be searching the city for us tomorrow, you have to stay safe ok? Don't get caught, you weren't wearing a mask so they might recognise you if one of the guards saw you" she said in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 9:52 am

Ali shakes his head."Me? Tired? No waaaaayyyyn.." He blinks, then rubs his Mohawk."I guess I can go with a power nap...." The thief stands up, gathering some of the booty."K, where do I put it?" Then she says he should be careful."Aww, you do care...No worries, I know this city like my hand. They don't give me the last name of Alleyrunner for no reason."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 11:11 am

Nina would smile and nod, lifting up a few floorboards inside a small coat closet in the room, she also pushed the wall back a little which revealed a decent sized storage space "here, put the stuff in here and it should be safe" she said with a calm smile as she would help hide away their loot, including the kimono and samurai armour "we just need to keep this here until the commotion has calmed down, when we can be sure that the cops aren't looking for us any more" she told him. She usually got away with things like this but...for some reason she felt very nervous 'I'm probably just tired...' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 12:19 pm

Ali nods, helping her put the stuff away, nodding."Yep!! And then you do whatever you do!" He runs his hand through his Mohawk, grinning and thinking over the excitement of the night.Man, he oughta do more stuff like this..The teen notices Nina seems uneasy, and gives her  a teasing poke."What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Nina shook her head "it's...nothing I-I guess I'm just tired from all the excitement tonight" she said with a reassuring smile "I'm just worried something might go wrong, like if the police find us or something...but I never worried about that before...so why am I worrying about it now?..." she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 9:20 am

The younger thief nods." That's to be expected.." He yawns sleepily, responding to the second part."Maybe cause you have someone else to be concerned for?" Blinking, he finishes putting up the stuff, leaning back with a sigh. Yeesh...he was worn out..
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 9:37 am

Nina would nod with a little smile "you should sleep now, we did well today, you deserve a rest" she said as she would lead him back upstairs from the basement "you want anything to eat before bed?" she asked as she would open the fridge and got stuff out for a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 11:39 am

Ali grins teasingly."Awww, but mum, I don't wanna go to bed." He follows her back up.Asked if he wanted anything to eat, the thief looks into the fridge."Sure.....ooooh, pizza.Yoink!!!" Ali snags a couple slices, popping them into the microwave.When they finish, he eats, making appreciative hums, and stretches with a yawn."K...I'm gonna go snooze." Getting up and throwing away the paper plate he grins at Nina cheekily."Don't suppose you wanna...tuck me in?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 12:09 pm

Nina would watch Ali get a snack as she made a chicken sandwich and would eat it up happily, when he suggested she tuck him in she would laugh "well sure, if you really want me to, cutie-pie" she said as she pinched his cheek teasingly before walking out of the kitchen and leading him to the guest room.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Ali blinks as she pinches his cheek, calling him cutiepie.Surprisingly, he reddens, following her with a slight stumble. What the heck?! He was supposed to be the one who flusters,not the other way around! "Uhm..you know..." He clears his throat."I was just joking."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Nina giggled and opened the door for him "you weren't expecting that were you?" she said smiling at him, the guest room would smell nice and fresh with crisp sheets "you know where I am if you need anything" she said as she would close the door once he was inside and walked to her bedroom, getting changed for bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next