Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapMoonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Voting_barMoonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapMoonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Voting_barMoonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 3:17 pm

Ali blinks, his attention fixated on the very shiny topaz in Nina's hand."Oooooh...." In the back of his mind, the thief noted that no alarm blared. Good on that...the idiot was probably too cocky to even think someone could get this far.Watching her put the rock away, he'd chuckles, waggling his eyebrows teasingly."Its interesting, being jealous of a lump of rock, you know." Ali opens hisbag,putting more objects in his bag. He stops,examining a solid steel kanabo."Ah.....Hmmm...nah, looks too heavy."Shrugging, he chortles, his eyes gleaming mischievously as he grabs gold coins.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 4:58 pm

Kitsune chuckled a little at what Ali said "d'awwh you're really jealous of a rock? That's cute" she whispered with a smile as she gathered a few other riches and put them into her kimono, grabbing things with her sleeves as to not leave fingerprints as she tried to keep as quiet as she could.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Ali grins,fistpumping."Ha, I'm cute! Take that,shiny stone." He tests the weight of his bag, nodding. A little more will be ok, but he probably shouldn't get any heavy stuff. He still had to run and use parkour, after all." Though, admittedly, I'll be jealous of anything that gets so close to you."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 7:34 am

Kitsune would notice him testing the weight of his bag "if you find anything that you can't fit in, I can have my clones carry it, I already have three outside waiting for us with a piece of samurai armour each" she whispered to him before smiling at his comment "Ali you do realise I'm like three years older than you right?" she replied with a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 2:23 pm

Ali nods." Argh,thankee kindly, matey.That'll stop me from having this here booty slowing me down." He sets aside a few prices, nodding. Shouldn't be too heavy for the clones, if they needed to go fox.He blinks at her question."Huh, really?" The thief let's out a mischievous, teasing grin." Well, big sister, I'm sure you can teach me a few tricks,then." He strikes a confident pose." Though admittedly, I'm surprised you haven't given in yet. After all, I am cute and fluffy."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 2:30 pm

Kitsune would laugh a little "you're right, you are like a kitten aren't you" she said as she ruffled his hair a little as the clones would store away the treasures that Ali put aside "alright, we should get ready to go now" she said softly, she was getting more nervous the longer that they stayed there. All of this seemed way too easy as her clones would head out in fox form to meet with the other clones, they would now move up and hide on the rooftop nearby and lay together, looking like a small family of foxes.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 2:53 pm

Ali blinks at the kitten comment."Ey...." He shrugs, smiling at the hair ruffle.Oh well, he kinda did walk into it.Besides...it was kinda nice....The thief packs a few more items into the bag, then ties it to his back, nodding at Kitsune's suggestion."Right....." He adjusts his goggles, glancing around. So many shiny things......With a regretful sight, Ali looks at his partner."Ready when you are,Madame Fox." A confident,reckless grin flickers across his face, the unusual canines making it seem a tad...feral.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 3:51 pm

Kitsune would give a smile as she nodded and turned into a fox "now the tricky part, getting away" she said before scurrying through the air vent, finally the guards had decided to check in on each other and after no response, the alarm would go off, causing Kitsune to swear quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Ali nods, large pistols appearing in his hands."Right, hahaha....I'll meet up with you in a bit!" As the alarm blares, he considers going wild, but wall runs into the rafters,just as the guards enter.Watching them curse, he grins, carefully climbing over and dropping in front of the open door. As they turn, he closes it and locks it, glancing around."Right..right..exitexitexit...gotta find the exit..."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 2:29 pm

Kitsune would crawl as fast as she could through the vents as a fox then out through the vent she came through, keeping low as she tried to sneak away and joined the rest of the foxes up on the roof "if you need my help getting out I can try create a distraction somehow Ali" she whispered into her earpiece.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 3:23 pm

Ali ignores the thudding, taking the key and sticking it in his pocket."I should be fine, though a little distraction might be nice." He examines the area carefully, making sure no one was coming up on him, and nods, a grin flashing across the thief's face. Heh...things were about to get fun....Her heads towards the front door,hoping no guards were there yet. Maybe he was lucky, and they were figuring no one was crazy enough to actually go out the front.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 3:18 pm

Kitsune would smile and send a fox fireball out to one of the neatly cut topiaries on the back yard, the guards suddenly rushing to put it out and drew their attention to the back yard, the six foxes met Ali outside and would quickly lead him back home, climbing up onto the rooftops and leading the way, it looked like they were home free, but they still needed to get inside and safe first, the sound of police sirens could be heard in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 3:42 pm

Ali cackles as they run across the roofs."Excellent distraction!!!" thief's long coat waged behind him like a tail.Heh..what a excellent job...They got away Scot free...But then he hears sirens."Crud...." Oh well...It'd be fine. They were far away enoughthat the theives should have the time to get away. Never less, Ali summons a fkashbang,just in case.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 6:40 am

Kitsune and the foxes would hurry along the rooftops with Ali, hoping to not get spotted by anyone as they kept to the shadows. Trying to get back to the store as quickly and as stealthily as possible "we'll use the back entrance when we get back to the store Ali, then we can drop everything off there and count how much we actually got" she whispered to him as they ran.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 12:01 pm

Ali nods,running his hand through his Mohawk as he considered options to take should they be caught.It probably won't be necessary, though...Hopping lightly over a random ball, the thief glances back, a admittedly smug smirk playing on his lips. Hah, to think they believed they could hold the Fox and Weasel!He fistpumps, grinning and laughing silently. What a rush!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]   Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Team Up (Hellbreaker) [Completed]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next