Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Live Stream and Cards Vote_lcapLive Stream and Cards Voting_barLive Stream and Cards Vote_rcap 
Moon
Live Stream and Cards Vote_lcapLive Stream and Cards Voting_barLive Stream and Cards Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Live Stream and Cards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Live Stream and Cards Empty
PostSubject: Live Stream and Cards   Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:07 pm

Alrightttttyyyyy

So last night Sat, Bloo, Energy and I all played a free online game within a server I made. It was a lot of fun, I don't know if you guys have heard of the game.. It's a small thing called CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY!
Well we basically had a blast and I may or may not of had my butt handed to me multiple times... but that's besides the point. I was wondering if you guys would want to hang out with us next time too? I could post the link to the server and the password, I could also give you some notice before hand so you can make sure you can come.

I assure you it's all free, so if you're interested I will begin posting things in this thread soon.

On another note. I was skyping Bloo last night and she told me she'd like me to do some SFX makeup on camera so she could see how it's done. I was thinking about it... what if I made a twitch account and live streamed it for y'all to see? Would y'all be interested? Or should I keep that for Bloo's and I's shenanigans?
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream and Cards   Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 pm

I would certainly be interested in playing Cards against you guys :3
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream and Cards   Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 4:51 pm

Alright alright alrighttttt

Tonight at 8pm (Eastern Time) I will have a game up for y'all to join me in! There is a max of 10 players and 10 spectators, so get in while you can!

Here's the link
http://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=158

The password is
moondragon

Last edited by Moon on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream and Cards   Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 5:08 pm

I knew about this before it was cool *hipster shades*

But I have plenty of free time to play after work and stuffs :P
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream and Cards   Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Yesh, we did have a blast. ^^ I'd love to jump in whenever I can. Probably won't be often though because. You know. School stuffs. But if times line up I'll take part in the shenanigans. :3
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream and Cards   Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:13 pm

I wanna play more. Hopefully someone on this site gets my humor. XD
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream and Cards   Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 12:28 pm

Hey guys! Today I'm doing a live stream for a simple SFX at 2pm Eastern time. So in an hour and 30 minutes!
I'll post the link to the live stream right before I start okay?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream and Cards   Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:06 pm

Look at all the double posting I am going to do!!

Here's the link to the LiveStream along with count down. I hope at least one person will show up XD! I also hope I can figure out how to use it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhuEungdM88
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream and Cards   Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Well I'm just going to start the Live Stream now! Just a heads up, my dad is building a room right under me so you may want to mute me and just watch.... it gets loud.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream and Cards   Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 2:53 pm

Thank you guys for coming out, watching, and talking. It means a lot that people actually wanted to know how I did SFX stuff.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream and Cards   Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Alrighty guys, since a few of you asked for another one I plan to have another stream up at 1:30 pm Eastern time! (You can figure out what that is in your own timezone because you are all big kids). I will be attempting to do something new that I haven't done before, so It'll be interesting how it will turn out. Also, since this certain makeup will be on my mouth, I will try to get one of my friends to come over to entertain you guys, talk to you, and answer your questions you post on the chat.

I will also post the link to the stream and a little warning on Friday night and/or Saturday morning.

Until then!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream and Cards   Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Tomorrow at 1:30 pm EST time, my LiveStream will begin on Youtube. I will post the link to it right before it starts.

(EDIT**)
You can actually have the link right now Very Happy We will see if it works tomorrow, but until then... Here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JckQ2buHNE
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream and Cards   Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 1:22 pm

Well It's about time! Head on over to the link above (or the link I might edit into this post) and get ready for some crappy makeup!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream and Cards   Live Stream and Cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Stream and Cards
Page 1 of 1