Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Anyone up for some cards? Vote_lcapAnyone up for some cards? Voting_barAnyone up for some cards? Vote_rcap 
Moon
Anyone up for some cards? Vote_lcapAnyone up for some cards? Voting_barAnyone up for some cards? Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Anyone up for some cards?

Go down 
+3
The Departed
Ninja
Jinxedya
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Anyone up for some cards? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Dear members,

as some of you may now, I am a sucker for card games. Whether it's Poker, Klaverjas, Hartenjagen, Blackjack or any other form, there's a good chance I know of it or like it. this also extends to collectible card games.

I have collected Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh as a kid and am still playing Magic: the Gathering at times when challenged. I am in no way a fervent collector, but enjoy the enless possibilities a game provides. throughout time, I have also tried to create various card games myself.

Now, I had this idea for an AU where our heroes are nothing more then characters of a collectible card game, and we play those games for fun.

I wish to know if people would have an interest in this, and if it's popular enough, have me develop a small game involving those very heroes? I know some of you wish to see something tangible, and I would wish no less of my own ideas, so I have some examples of possible cards. Do ntoe these are made with a product in mind, but not with careful selection of images or proper text. They are prototypes, meant to show you the possibility.

Example of a CHARACTER:

Anyone up for some cards? Ttrpg10 This would be the fighters you insert intothe game. you need these for everything. Without heroes, you lose the battle! you need your heroes to do moves, cast spells or simply thwart any evil plans!

Things to note: A character has a cost (In this case, 4 for Emblem), a number for attack and defence, an icon in the left-middle section to show he is ongoing, and text that shows you how capabilities. It is also shown this one is ''Evil'', not allowing him to activate and hero spells, moves or schemes/plans, but it does allow him to activate neutral or evil versions of those.

As with our RP style, villains are usually somewhat stronger then heroes, but heroes will have other special tricks up their sleeves!

Emblem can only cast spells of the FIRE attribute.

Example of a SPELL/SKILL:

Anyone up for some cards? Ttrpg_10 No character is without his moves! This particular spell is well-known throughout the TTRPG-verse. A fireball, as shown on this card, is a ranged spell (icon mid-left) that is classified as a FIRE-based offensive spell. It deals damage, that's all it does. some moves may cost more but have other effects as well.

Example of a LOCATION:

Anyone up for some cards? Ttrpg_11 A fight happens. however, where it happens can tell you a lot about the fight itself. this card moves the fight to the JUMP CITY CENTRAL PARK, where there is no real way to go into hiding and hurt your opponent from unseen spots. Now there may be more versions of this park, where one is able to do that, but this card says no to stealth so far. Characters who do not use stealth could use this, those who do use stealth might want to put in a location of their own, luring an opponent into a painful defeat.

Example of a SCHEME:

Anyone up for some cards? Ttrpg_12 Heroes make plans. Villains Scheme. Now this is an Endgame scheme, meaning that it's a very powerful scheme that may only be played once two other schemes have played out (one minor, one medium). Heroes would have to stop this scheme before it resolves, meaning they have to deal 30 damage to the evil character calling those dragons (Most probably Emblem in this case) or else the dragons destroy three characters.

This game would allow people to roleplay someone else who is probably a fan of their character and build combinations around him or her. It allows a lot of out-of-the-box thoughts, ideas and conversations. If people would play a game, all we would need to do is keep track of the cards they have an have rules regarding cards. If I would build a library, people could pick cards from those (or suggest them) and play games accordingly.

I'll keep it at small games (no 60+ card decks!), but to me, this sounds like fun. A little different, a relaxing (and exciting hopefully) game of cards. Who's deck will be the best?

Kind Regards,

Emblem
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Well as I'm always up for card game(even if it happens to be on motorcycles!), this is definitely an idea that interests me but I'm still really confused on what to do? Are you asking us to make our own cards based around our characters(luckily easy for me to do). But could you state how we would play this game? Or restate if in the case that I got confuzzled in my head on how to.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Ah. All I was looking for here was to see if anyone i sinteresting in this possible AU setting.

If so, cards can be suggested and I will create them. Any rules towards a game or anything can be suggested as well, but I'll put together a rulebook of sorts for those on the way.

So currently, all I wasnna know is if you lot would like this :P
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:00 pm

In that case, then yes I will play this and help if it's asked.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Man this sounds pretty cool...never been big into card games but for this i might change =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Nice I'm in I play magic and yu gi oh with some kids my aunt babysits I find it fun let me know when you start.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:52 am

Dear members,

I am currently creating the card game's first batch of cards. Before I knew it, I had already begun constructing card sets of sorts. The first batch of cards will feature two characters from this universe, but supports multiple others in other cards. At later stages, more will be added, but I kept it to two characters to see how the game works and how all the various mechanics work out.

At this point, I wonder if this should be AU or not, or just a pastime for some of you. I hope it richens the TTRPG experience :P

With every new batch, new heroes and villains will be introduced, as will new abilities and plot twists.

The first set will be called

FIRE vs SHADOW

Anyone up for some cards? Fire_v10

Anyone up for some cards? Emblem12

''Clash of Titans'' first pack called Fire vs Shadow depicts a tough uphill battle for Shadow. She has to face The Cult of Ignis - religious pyromaniacs attempting to light the city on fire - who are aided by none other then the evil other-dimension Emblem. The odds seem stacked against this dark angel with wings, but is she truly alone? Can she overcome this fiery obstacle?''

Coming soon to your local TTRPG Store!

Are you positively affiliated with Shadow and wish to help her? Any ideas how? Reply to this topic, and your hero might be featured in one of the cards!

Some of her (old) friends have joined the fight already!
Spoiler:

Cards depicted are prototypes, and might change accordingly before and after release.

Kind Regards and I hope you lot will like it,

Emblem
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Dear members,

Although none has responded to aiding Shadow, the first pack of cards is done!

The rulebook is on the way, and will be done very soon. However, until so far, I encourage you to take a look at these cards. Any comments may be placed below, but keep any questions about game rules to yourself; Most of those will be answered by the Rulebook.

As always, every uploaded card is the latest version, and these can change according to balance changes. Some cards may get new versions in the future. (Such as a stronger Shadow. More cost, but more punch or a weaker Emblem, less cost, but less punch.)

www.photobucket.com/clashoftitans or Click Here!

If you have any suggestions for new cards or a theme for the next themed expansion, do not hesitate to propose them! So far, I'm very open to suggestions,..I think :P

Do you want your character to be playable? Feel free to suggest! the more descriptive the possibility the more chance you have to get in the game sooner!

Kind Regards, hope you like it!

Emblem

Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Well for future packs, Psychosis can be selected for use if you're needing people to be put in. This is what we would consider a booster pack right?
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Where this has an actual theme, Id compare it more to a set (such as pokemons Jungle of Team Rocket set or Magic's Conflux set) with a small story and background. After this, I will probably add extra cards compareable to Magic's M12 or M11 or so collection. Im also willing to see if there are ideas for a new theme based set (after Ive checked Fire vs Shadow is balanced enough)
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Well just message me if you want any ideas to bounce
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:58 pm

This sounds pretty cool, although I'm having a tough time imagining how this would work. You can incorporate any of my characters, certainly. Whether Scope comes to help out with his random ranged weapons in the current situation. Or you can incorporate Mr. Maze and his henchmen into a new situation. Thr33 can be in place as a wild card if you'd like too. I'd imagine he'd be helping Emblem and the cult over Shadow though since he is a fellow magic user and is sort of mercurial in his decisions.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Uh Thr33...Your dude...Maze? He speaks 20 languages? How does that work?

Just asking here, it's a nice gimmick to work with,.. but I'm having a hard time seeing how you can. If I were to talk Dutch to you now, would you be able to respond properly?

Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:54 pm

I was just trying to explain how smart he really was. His most prominent power is his mind really since he's a genius and I imagine that if someone were to try and test it, I would go with google translate and hope it would suffice...
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:49 am

^ If you did that, your best option would be to translate each word separately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for some cards?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next