Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSteven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Voting_barSteven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSteven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Voting_barSteven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:15 pm

When Dai tried to hit on the girls, Serpentine certainly made himself look flattered. "Oh stop it you, I'm not from heaven." His joke made himself giggle, but the other girl got a little serious, questioning the man.

"Are you sure he's human? He doesn't look human to me. Are there more Gems on Earth?" He asked Tan, but then glanced back at Dai. "Oh, two compliments in a row? You trying to take me out to dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:09 pm

When the gem feel out of the tree, he introduced himself as Diamond, then he started acting all flirtatious, Obsidian was feeling slightly embarrassed about this. But she decided to hide it, so she tried to answer back with a sarcastic retort Yeah well... uhh... she hid behind Tanzanite and didn't say another word.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Dai blinks as Tanza asks him why he was causing trouble in town.The mischievousness boy grins, assuming a innocent look." Me, cause trouble? Never!" He taps his head, acting like he was thinking." Though, now that I think about it..I may have 'accidentally' dropped my ice cream on a rude,annoying jerk..." Dai looks at Serp, blinking, then grins." You aren't my type, but ey, the more butter there is the easier it is to sliiiiide." He demonstrates, sliding to the left.Then, he looks at shy one, who attempted a retort before hiding.Dai peeks around Tanza, smiling gently." I embarrassed you,eh? Sorry...only wanted to spread good feeling,cutie. Don't mind me,eh?" Then, he looks at Tanza, winking." And I'm not human, though I regard myself a native.." He strikes a "walk like a Egyptian" esque pose, showing off his gem, which gleams in the sun." Ima gem, through and through!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Of course Obsidian was shy, but she was glad Serpentine was covering for the both of them. Tanzanite found beauty in all things, no matter who they were or how they acted, but this boy was rather irritating. Maybe it was the fact that he was a gem. Something that shouldn't be on this planet, so far she already had to deal with a home world gem, but this too?
Tanzanite would protectively put her arm in front of Obsidian and gave Dai a more serious look. "How are you even here, we destroyed the Kindergarten.." She asked him, glancing at Obsidian.

The larger gem remembered when they fought aside the other crystal gems as they destroyed the kindergarten and sent away the home world gems. Everything there should be destroyed, unless.. Tanzanite would look over at Serpentine and sigh.
"Obsidian, I think it's time to go check out the kindergarten."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 12:52 pm

Serpentine found himself distracted, walking around and inspecting the tree then the grass. It was quite interesting. Heck, even the city was interesting. It seemed to be hustling all over. "Kindergarten? Is that where they make Gems on this planet?"

That was a lot of information to be giving in front of a homeworld Gem. And they destroyed it? Interesting indeed. He wasn't exactly briefed on all the details. Or he was and didn't care to pay attention.

"I'll help you check out the Kindergarten."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Obsidian didn't have anything against Dai, her current shyness was caused by her own self inflicted embarrassment over messing up her words, she just wanted to hide forever, Tanzanite was the only person she usually felt confident around, and Obsidian was so embarrassed she didn't even want to be around Tanzanite right now. She may have tried to sneak away where it not for mention of the kindergarten, she decided to stay out of duty.

Obsidian nodded when Tanzanite said that they should check out the kindergarten, Obsidian nodded. When Serpentine said that he'd help, she'd narrow his eyes, she didn't completely trust him, but she'd leave the decision up to Tanzanite, even if she didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 3:09 pm

Dai tilts his head as Tanza puts her arm protectively in front of Obsidian, giving him a serious look and asking how he's even here, since they destroyed it. There's a slight flash of hurt in his eyes, -Great, i irritated her-,but the trickster shrugs it off with a reckless grin." Don't know.....I woke up in one of those thingamabobs and I've been wandering ever since." She  says they should go check things out, and Serp offers to help. Dai grins,shrugging." Ey,might as well!! I'm willing to help,as well."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:56 pm

Tanzanite looked at Obsidian and Serpentine, nodding when they both agreed to go. She didn't trust Dai one bit, not only was he an earth gem, but he had already gone through and terrorized a town that had accepted the crystal gems. He was suspicious and reckless, something that they didn't need.
However, she knew that if they left him behind he could simply make more of a mess.

Weighing these options, Tanzanite glared at Dai. "You've caused trouble today, but under out circumstances, you may come a long." With that, the large gem would begin walking back towards the temple, leading everyone with her.
She'd take them all to the working warp pad in their and stood proudly in the middle, motioning for the rest to join her.

Once they did, she'd warp them to the kindergarten where the scene changed drastically.
Everything was dull, torn up, broken, the remnants of a war from many years ago. It always hurt Tanzanite when she revisited this place, bringing back sour memories and the faces of the lost within battle.
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Kinder10\
As the gems walked through the abandoned war zone, the tall Gem let out a sigh. "I don't see anything, put we should split up to make sure." She told them.

While saying this, one of the giant drilling machines would seemingly fall off the cliff and towards the gems.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 2:56 pm

Serpentine raised a brow when she said she'd let the new Gem join on the quest to the Kindergarten. They really were quite trusting. He kept the thought to himself, following behind the group. His eyes wandered over everything. The Earth was quite interesting. He'd have to come back and visit after his mission. Then the warping happened and it wasn't as pretty anymore.

"Oh, how... well to be honest it sucks here. Is everything grey?" He followed behind back, but Tanzanite brought the group to a stop, talking about splitting up. Serpentine happened to be looking up at the time, trying to find any color that wasn't a gross grey... that's when he saw the drill. Hm.

Out of seemingly nowhere, a green force field would open in front of the group, and after a quick jump back, another would open behind them, separating Serpentine from the group.

"This wasn't personal. Just business."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 5:17 pm

Obsidian didn't feel too keen on inviting Dai along, but Tanzanite was in charge, or at the very least Obsidian did whatever she said, so Obsidian didn't complain. They would go back to the temple and would go to the teleporter, Obisidian stayed close to Tanzanite, trying to keep her distance from the others. They would then arrive at the kindergarten, Obsidian would just look around with sad eyes and not say anything.

As Tanzanite would suggest they split up, a gigantic machine would drop down over to them, Obisidian dove forwards on instinct but hit a force field face first and slid down, another force field would then be formed, trapping them in. Obsidian growled in anger, but then she instead focused on the now and would fire a blast of lava towards the drill falling down, slowing it down with the force of the lava flow and slowly melting it, but if someone didn't do anything it would still fall down and hit them.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 5:46 pm

Dai winces at the glare. All he did was put icecream in somebody's hair..He returns the look with a teasing grin, following them to the warp pad.When they warped, the mischievous gem laughs, his eyes gleaming excitedly." Hahashaha,that was awesome! " Dai glances around, the grin fading. Ah....the place he woke up alone in....Shaking his head, Dai shrugs, looking at Tanza and smirking as she remarks she says they should split apart." Sure you trust me?" Then, he expermentidly pushes his sensors out,blinking at the electric signature of a another gem. The boys gaze shoots upwards, just before a machine topples,"LOOK OUT!!",and energy fields block them from escaping. Dai growls at Serp, holding his hands close together as Obsidian slows the machine with magma. Lightning channels along his arms, sinking into the limbs, and a light pours out of the gem on his palm, before the grip of a weapon comes out. Dai jumps, pulling out a huge, diamond bladed Kukri, and slices t the machines center. Wincing as magma drops fly past his face, he grunts, slicing again, nodding as the dangerous object, now objects, falls to either side of them. Dai grins cockily." Ha!!!!! Is that all you lot can do?! How's that for business!" Landing, he looks at Tanza and Dian, rotating his shoulder."Ey...you guys ok?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:14 pm

Tanzanite would look up and pull her ax from her chest. Before she'd even be able to attack two force-fields would trap them to what seemed like an utmost doom.
Obsidian would be the first to hit, Dai taking it down as well, letting Tanzanite put her weapon back and look at Serpentine with disappointment.

"It doesn't have to be this way you know." She told him, pressing her hand on the force-field, letting out a sigh. Before she could even begin to speak again, an onward scream would be heard off into the distance, slowly getting louder and louder, coming from the cliff.
When they looked up, they'd see a ball of fire coming straight towards Serpentine.

DragonOpal would land right behind him, smack all the fire off of herself, then jump on his back with a huge grin. "Heyyyy!!!! Yellow Diamond told me you'd be here!!" The gem said way to enthusiastically. She would wrap her hands around his neck and laugh. "I can't find that stupid project anywhere around here though.." She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 11:21 am

It seemed his plan to trap the gems in the crash path failed, but Serpentine remained apathetic. The taller one came to his force field and gave him a disappointed look. He responded with a shrug. "Just doing what I was born to do."

Then before any reply could be heard, he noticed the fireball. "Oh..." He mumbled under his breath, standing still as it hurled towards him. When DragonOpal landed behind him he chuckled a bit, letting her jump on his back.

"I haven't found anything either. Wasted some time with these guys, but I'm thinking they don't know where it's at. Have you looked around here at least?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 2:53 pm

With Obsidian's help, Dai was able to stop the drill by cutting it in half with a huge weapon, Obisidian thought that it was pretty cool but she didn't stop to admire it. She instead turned to look at Serpentine and would form fists of lava, launching them at the forcefield, despite the fact that it was obviously having no effect. She would then notice another person appear, she seemed rather affectionate towards Serpentine, Obsidian paid her no mind and started breathing deeply, trying not to get too mad.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:54 pm

Dai rests his oversized blade on his shoulder, looking at Serp as he tried to figure a way out. Hmm...maybe jumping over these walls...but could this jerk extend them? Well, the Amp was still going....maybe break it down...Tanza tries to convince him it didn't have to be this way, but he seems to disregard her attempts. Dai snorts, striding towards the forcefield, drawing back with his weapon as lightning courses down the blade. Then, that electric signature comes down in a ball of flames, hopping rather affectionately onto Snakeboy.Dai snorts, and pounds bon the wall, blinking." Wait....project?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next