Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon)   The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:16 pm

Eric looked at her in surprise. He didn't know what he expected, but didn't these people have some form of schooling?
"Ummm... A desert is just lots and lots of sand. No water for miles, little rain fall, and it's hot all the time." He explained to her, adjusting his eye machine. He picked up a few pieces that looked random and nodded, after a few more moments he set them back down and looked at the girl. Well, if he was staying with her for a while he might as well make himself useful. "How does a man make money around here?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon)   The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 12:09 am

She blinked and thought a bit shaking her head "Yeah we dont have any of those here, we got beaches.... forests swamps rain forests and some times snow.. no deserts though." She said simply like it was normal. They had probably altered their bomes long ago to be only green ones via magic or at least one could assume this by the sounds of it.

"the same way a girl does" she stuck her tongue out teasingly at him. "Its either get a job or find and pawn things ore make and pawn things or you just scavange for food and other such things in the wild you can make and find anything out there or well based on the magic you have you can other wise you have to go to shops and ask to use their facilities to make the items." She put simply.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon)   The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 2:55 pm

Eric nodded, he just assumed that every where was desert. After being in one for so many years, seeing nothing but sand, you kind of get used to it. At the same time, it was equally refreshing to go to a whole new land with new people and all.
So there were multiple ways to earn cash around here. If Eric wanted any chance at making a multiple terrain bike, he was going to need parts, to get the parts, he needed cash. It all seemed to be apart of a cycle that Eric would rather not participate in.

"Do you have a junk yard around here? Or anywhere with free spare parts?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon)   The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:39 pm

She shok her head. "not in this domain, they only sell parts and reuse their old ones. What do you need Maybe I can lend you some money and some of the parts I have on hand." Jenny offered. This domain was rather poor when it can to parts so people got stingy with parts thus never needing a junk yard since they always reuse thier parts to make new ones by smelting them down and making them into new parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon)   The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tech and the Magi Lands (Private AU thread/moon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2