Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAdventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Voting_barAdventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAdventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Voting_barAdventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adventuring Spirit(Main part)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:00 pm

Jonny sighed yet again as the lad Kuro decided injured or not he was going to fight as jonny let the boy pass and watched as the lad sliced open a invader and then blast a man's knee oh he really had the fire alright perhaps a little misdirected but that could be fixed with time. He quickly grabbed the boy by the scruff of the his cclothes to keep the boy from chopped down from behind. Jonny quickly tossed a throwing star into the man's throat. He then blinked in surprise as the girl from before came back out of the pub stumbling and bashed her glass over her crew members head and shot another crew member that questioned her actions. Laughing as there seemed to be mutiny in the girls heart at least a little he said to Kuro,  "Ye be on support cut down any that get close to the doctors shop and blast the main group with lighting. " jonny then jumped into the chaos hacking down men left and right.

Last edited by Brother Grimm on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing so it matches moon's actions in post was rushed sorry)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Rachel tried to grab the patient's arm to stop him from going, but he just kept on going, she stayed hidden with the patient's friend, occasionally peeking out at the action to see what was going on. Outside, a man saw the doctor's and figured that there would be money there, or maybe even some nurses, so he ran to the door, attempting to get past Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:38 pm

Kuro hooks the man with the barbed indent in the glad of his cutlass,channeling lightning through it and sending the fool screaming onto the ground, where he gives him a stomp. He looks at Jonny." Thanks for saving my bisquits, Fangy. And aye." He holds out a hand,letting raw energy pour out over the invaders." WEEP, YOU SONS OF SHEDOGS,WEEP FOR HARMING MY FAMILY,YAAAR!!"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Joshua sighed as he walked down towards the village with his crew mate. "Nathaniel, How come you always drag me into picking up supplies? Wouldn't it be better to bring along one of the gunmen? They're used to heavy lifting." The older member laughed. "You're telling me you'd rather sit back on the boat with a bunch of sweaty old sailors? At least this way you get to see what the rest of the world's like. Besides, I need someone to cover my back in case a fight breaks out." At this point the two noticed that they were walking straight towards a fight in full swing.

"Speaking of..." Nathaniel sighed as he noticed the fight. Taking a moment to survey the scene, he turned to Joshua. "Alright kid, time to earn your keep again. Get behind that building over there and keep your eyes on me. This is certainly not the most peaceful situation and I could definitely use some protection." "Y-yes sir!" Joshua replied as he did as he was told. Nathaniel turned to enter the fray, only to watch as energy poured out into the crowd of pirates. "What in the...Joshua, keep focused. I'll need this more than I thought," he said as he walked out in front of the crowd. "By order of the King's Royal Navy, drop your weapons and surrender, or you won't last long enough to reach imprisonment!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 10:34 pm

All hell broke loose, there was so much going on that Nala couldn't keep up. People were falling left and right, and more civilian causalities were becoming quite apparent. So much for saving the towns people, more of them were in the line of fire.
Nala simply slashed down people who were in the way, or who were attacking her. She didn't want to kill them, but if they were threatening her safety, she couldn't simply let them kill her.

After a few more moments of fighting, a man begun to yell about the Kings Royal Navy or something. Nala wasn't really paying attention, the rum was really getting to her head. She slowly walked over to the man, looking kind of suspicious, and when she got right in front of him, she dropped all of her weapons.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:09 pm

Jonny grumbled and muttered to himself as he pulled out his swords from each of his victims chest and decided that he needed to use one of his favorite escape plans and let out a low whistle that would awaken any of his turned crew awake or those working to get their old Royal navy gear on. He then quickly made his way over to Kuro and said in a low tone, "Lad if ye want to get out of this mess alive it best play along as much as I hate the navy if their here we best get over there and be "good" citizens and give him the weapons he can see but keep a few hidden just in case remember how I said most of me crew is ex-Royals this is when that comes in handy."

He then walked over to the naval officer and said while cutting down a few men that where getting ready to attack the man if anyone was killing the man it was going to be him and only if it was necessary. However it seemed the man failed to notice one of the lady's crew had sneaked behind him after the girl dropped her weapons in front of him. Sadly depending on who's point of veiw jonny was no where near close enough to save the man in daylight. Jonny gave a quick low shout of , "Sir behind you." secretly hoping the man cut the navy scum down.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:10 pm

Everything was going crazy out there, Rachel looked out to see her patient electrifying them, a navyman coming in trying to get everyone to surrender, a girl who was possibly drunk walking out and dropping her weapons and the pirate captain guy acting weird. But what she saw most of all, past all that, were injured people. Rachel gestured for Kuro's friend to come over with her and crept out a side exit, she whispered to him, giving him orders Help me bring injured civilians into the building

She would creep over to a person groaning on the ground and helped him up, leading him back to the building and putting him in a bed, his life wasn't in immediate danger so she left to get more people. She saw a pirate bleeding on the floor, if he didn't get help he was gonna die, she dragged him back and helped him into a bed, putting restraints on him since he would be dangerous when he recovered. She would then start operating on him, stopping the bleeding until the point where he would be fine, then she snuck out to bring more patients back.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:34 pm

Kuro looks up at the navy man, blinking." Ye sodden idiot!! Can't ye see these invaders could care less?!Stop telling us to drop our methods of defense and get yer tin soldiers in here to help!!!" He turns his attention back to the pirates, only to listen as Jon tells him what to do. Grumbling, he begins to comply, only to spot a pirate snewaking up behind rgw Navy man. He sebatewas with himself, then growls, pointing and drilling the pirate through the head with a bolt.After that, he begins to make his way over, grumbling." Stupid longfanged cleverboots, stupid invaders, stupid idiot navy tars..." He gets over to Nathan, glaring as he drops his swords." Aight, ye fool. Now will ye please help stop these scum?"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 4:55 pm

Joshua kept his eyes on Nathaniel as a majority of the pirates continued their chaos, with only a few heeding his command. While he noticed the man sneaking up on the officer, the only thing he did was smile. Yelling would give away his position, and the man would learn his mistake soon enough...if he didn't get zapped through the head first apparently. That kid...wonder where he got his powers?

Meanwhile, Nathaniel surveyed the three who had responded to him, nodding at the kid's comment. "Very well. The three of you seem cooperative enough, at least for pirates. Here's the deal then. You all help to clean up the rest of this rabble," he started, gesturing to the remaining pirates around him, "and perhaps my ship will take a little longer to hear of and chase after any potential criminals leaving port." Regardless of how the three responded, he would pull out his own sword and join the battle. Noticing an apparent doctor who was pulling the injured into the infirmary, he signaled to Joshua, who would skirt around the edges of the battle in order to approach her with his hands raised. "I-I'm here to help y-you. What do you need?" he stuttered, nervous about leaving his crew mate without protection.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:45 pm

Several other people followed suite by putting their weapons down. Not shortly after, he told them pick up their weapons and fight. "Sheesh, make up your mind." Nala growled, picking up her weapons and following others into battle. She knew know what horrible Pirates they were and more importantly, what horrible people they were. She had to do the right thing and save the towns people.

Half drunk, Nala used amazing techniques and maneuvers to cute down most of her enemies, only killing a few. All though, after each person she seriously wounded, Nala slowly slipped out of concentration. The look of betrayal and hurt killed her a little bit each time, up until the point where she wasn't paying attention to the sword going to cut off her head.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 4:26 am

Jonny rolled his eyes and said," Ye will be telling nothing unless ye be telling them we be going the opposite way we be going. Under penalty of death by the kings orders my men and me may be pirates but we are a special case. We are one of the kings special forces should we be hindered at anytime during one of our missions by the way we be on this being but a stop for supplies gone wrong due to having to clear up a misunderstanding it will be your heads."

It was then that 20 of jonny ' s crew appeared the lowest ranked being a couple ranks above Nathaniel according to their brass. Showed up and all but one jumped into the mess of a brawl. The one that didn't quickly made his way over to jonny and the others and saluted jonny who lazily returned it and said, "Show the man our orders from the king and if we survive this have Buford transferred over to their crew now if ye excuse me the lass has seemed to gotten herself into a tight spot come on kuro me boy let's get this mess cleaned up."

Jonny ' s underling would quickly show the two Royalspapers that where 100% ggenuine accept for the fact that kings signature and orders where forged though it would be hard to tell.

Jonny quickly made his way over to nala and blocked the strike that was aimed for her head and kicked the man backward and away from the girl he barked out in a hard tone hoping to get through to her, "Lass ye may be half drunk but you chose to fight against yer crew ye can't go soft now ye'll wind up dead."

Jonny threw a couple stars towards where Rachel and Kuro's friend where gathering the wounded as several men looked like they where going to try and either kill the two or carry them off.

(OOC : Sorry for the slow response had to do a lot of research on the size of pirate crew for the size of jonny ' s ship in backstory the amount of the crew response is scaled back quite a bit as the average pirate warship has the crew of 120 to 200 rarely 300,At a time to run the ship of that size. Just if you where wondering
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 4:31 pm

While things were all going to hell, Rachel kept on running out and bringing injured people out of the line of fire, back to the safety of the infirmary and giving them what help they needed on a short term basis. As she went back out, someone approached her with his hands raised, asking her what help she wanted Just do what I've been doing, call me over if you bring over someone who needs immediate help she would then carry on going on, regardless of whether or not the boy would actually help her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 4:54 pm

Kuro blinks." I'm no pirate, ye daft fool! This is my home!" At least.he wasn't a pirate yet..Then the man tells him to pick his weapons back up. Growling, Kuro zaps his weapons, using his powers to bring them back to his hand. He goes back to work, defending his home as Jons group shows up, slicing one moment and shocking the next.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:44 pm

Joshua nodded in response to the older girl, going out and pulling the wounded civilians back to her office. Meanwhile, Nathaniel would pull back for a moment to look over the pirate's apparent papers. Grunting, he took them and folded them into his pocket. "I'll take these back to my captain after we clean up to have them verified. Until then, you may want to stay in port, or risk leaving your man behind." he replied, returning to the brawl...only to get sliced in the leg. Yelling in pain, he looked towards Joshua, who had been alerted by the yell, and pointed upward.

Gulping and taking a few deep breaths, Joshua unfurled his wings and flew up above the mob. Alright Joshua, shock and awe time. Be confident. If these guys sense weakness, they'll go crazy. he thought before yelling down at the crowd, putting as much anger into his voice as possible. "HOLD IT, YOU LOT! Stop your fighting, or you'll regret the very day you set foot on your ships!" he called. While he may have appeared like an angry angel, a closer look at his face would show his eyes nervously surveying the crowd as he hoped that they would calm down.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm

Nala lazily grinned at the man who saved her life, then went to cut another pirates leg clean off. She turned and began to fight again, having a lot more fun than she should. She was a little to drunk to be able to be trusted with a sword.
After a few more minutes of fighting, a man flew, yes I said flew, up into the air. He announced to stop fighting, Nala personally had her sword at someones neck. By the time he even told them to stop, there were only four alive, most of them were cut down or dead. He was a little late.

Currently, Nala was holding a perverted man whose made several attempts on her. She cut his throat and dropped him, the one man she didn't feel guilty about killing. Scum like him that abuse, rape, and kill women should be removed. She was doing the world justice by killing him.
After that, she sheathed her weapon, tipped her hat, and made her way towards the docks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring Spirit(Main part)   Adventuring Spirit(Main part) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventuring Spirit(Main part)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next