Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Vote_lcapGender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Voting_barGender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Vote_lcapGender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Voting_barGender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Gender bent titans OCs

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Katie smiled when she saw Akari leaving the ER, she would walk over to her Hey there, I'm glad you're okay, that could have been really bad she smiled, although it was somewhat awkward seeing how this girl is a complete stranger. Katie then went to ask her a question Would you like me to take you home? I could give you a lift
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Outside of the ER, a tall teen, perhaps on the edge of seventeen, was sprawled out on top of an ambulance roof, holding on for dear life. His raven black hair was wind blown into messy spikes and cobalt blue eyes winged with amber fire around the iris were widened with panic. That was a...messy ride. Quickly, he rolled off of the ambulance. A surprised grunt left him as he landed on something solid but soft at the same time.

He rolled off the thing quickly and immediately realized he had landed on the same girl who had seemed nervous to approach another that had just walked out of the ER. So he scouted out the other gender before leaving the roof. It was surroundings awareness and both of the girls were fairly hot. Sue him, he was just looking.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" He held up his hands defensively. "I was born with no grace on legs. The name's Zhao XiaoLong if you want to sue me. I can give you my number. No wait, that sounds like a pick up line. I can not give you my number!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Akari smiles, a cheerful tone to her voice." Ey, just another day in the life of an Titan!"She thinks about the question, and glances at her shoulder." Maybe....i cant run like this...id wind up jarring myself too bad, i think.."The halfling blinks as a boy lands on Katie. Yami gets up, her golden eyes narrowing as she brushes a strip of her long white hair back beneath her hood.Approaching him,the mage glares at him as she helps the girl up, Breath coming out of her mouth." You should be more careful. What were you thinking anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 pm

What was he thinking? It had all happened so fast. It was just a family gathering...kind of...and then the cops showed up...and that cop had gotten hurt...and then the ambulance showed up. He had jumped on in spur of the moment. Afterall he felt bad, guilty even, and if the ambulance had gotten held up or in a crash, XiaoLong could fly him the rest of the way. But the ride had been so wild XiaoLong darn near cried of fear. When the ambulance had finally stopped he just wanted to get off of it before it went on another wild ride so...

"I didn't want to be kidnapped by an Emergency Medical Response vehicle." He responded very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 3:02 pm

Katie listened to what Akari had to say, and she was about to respond when suddenly someone landed on her from above, Katie grunted and hit the ground. The boy lifted himself up from the ground and apologized, then said he could take his number to sue him before changing his mind because it sounded like a pick-up line. Katie was helped up by Yami, Katie thanked her then turned to the boy Actually, I feel like I've been assaulted, so I'm gonna need your number to press charges
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 3:28 pm

Akari tilts her head, her eyes blinking. This boy was strange. She adjusted the clothes the docks had given her, and giggles as he first offers, then somewhat panickly retracts,his number. " its okay, Accidents happen." The halfling girl beams at him.Meanwhile, Yami watchers him, tapping her foot, and raises a snow white eyebrow skeptically as he says he didnt want to be kidnapped by ER vehicle. The mage opens her mouth to fire out a scathing retort, but Katie beats her to it, asking for the boys number. Yami blinks, then facepalms,walking over Akari and examining her carefully." Will you be well?" Akari nods." Yes...thank you."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 12:14 am

XiFeng felt himself start to sweat uncomfortably. Oh no. Charges? This was what happened whenever he went to family game night. He should have never gone. He also should have never hopped on the top of an ambulance either. Next time, he would just refuse to worry and let the medics handle it.

"Well I can give you my number, I mean my house number I guess, well it's not a house it's an apartment, but really I promise you I'm a poor and starving student so I only have a couple hundred to spare and a pantry full of ramen noodles if you want those. If you want I could provide manual labour, I'm really good a back massages and holding down an ice pack!" He rambled, mind reeling with the thought of a lawsuit.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Katie had thought that she was being pretty obvious, but apparently it was still too subtle for him to recognise as flirtation. Instead, he started panicking and tried to bargain, Katie just chuckled and grabbed his shoulders Calm down, I was just joking around with you, it was flirting. she laughed slightly at the fact that it took that much for him to find out the truth.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 4:54 pm

Akari walks up, grinning, Yami stood by her shoulder watching the wounded girl carefully." Hahahah, you're kinda goofy guy, eh?I'm Akari Okami!" Yami rolls her eyes, only to oof slightly as she gets a elbow in her side. She looks down,glaring at a certain blue haired fighter,who beams back." Be nice, and introduce yourself, OK?" Yami snorts." I'm Yami Seigi...."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 5:59 pm

XiaoLong groaned when he realized he'd been duped. Flirting, she was only flirting. So embarassing, so not manly. He had grown up pretty normally all things considered, though his family was a little rowdy, they were very close and straightforward people. Still he needed to stop taking things literally.

"Well then my number is very available to you then." He winked, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. So what if he was a little goofy? Humour was very important in life. Laughing makes people live longer. "It's very nice to meet you guys! Even if my first impression was less than spectacular. What are three beautiful girls like yourselves doing outside a hospital? Someone's not causing you trouble are they? Well other than me." He rolled his eyes at himself.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:42 pm

Once he realised that she wasn't meaning it literally and that she was just flirting with him, the boy recovered quickly with a joke, Katie could tell she would get along with him just swell. The guy then asked them what they were doing here and is anyone was causing them trouble, Katie just gestured to the three of them, whom anyone could tell where tough girls, it would be even more clear if you had actually heard of them Really? Someone's gonna try and cause us trouble? she leaned over him, although Katie was a girl she was still taller than the average boy her age by over half a foot.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 6:01 pm

Akari blinks at his question." Oh...no...Just got a wound from a maniac with a blessed sword." She reddens in embarrassment. Her brothers were so going to get onto her for being so lax...Here's hoping they didn't 'ground' her from hero work...Shrugging,she giggles." Not many are foolish enough to get Titans any trouble!" Yami snorts." And yet...you're the only one here, and you're wounded..." Akari sticks her tongue out at the grim mage, who disregards it, other than roughly ruffling her head, smirking beneath her scarf at the expression on her face.." Anyway...shorty here got herself into a...predicament. She's fine now." Despite this, she stayed close to the girl, making sure she was there to catch her if the halfling fainted again.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:33 pm

XiaoLong gulped, taking a step back as the very....very...tall girl towered over him intimidatingly. His neck hurt to look up at her. The rest of the girls all pushed aside his question humourosly. Okay so how was he supposed to know they were Titans? He had watched the news that one year for that one class but other than that he just couldn't do it. One year a puppy had been killed and it had been featured on the news and he had watched and he had cried and his family never let him live it down.

"Well since you're Titan I hope that means you're good guys with good morals and won't beat me into the ground for falling on your friend and saying something stupid?" He ventured.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 11:41 pm

Bumpity, long overdue!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gender bent titans OCs
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4