Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Vote_lcapGender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Voting_barGender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Vote_lcapGender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Voting_barGender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Gender bent titans OCs

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:52 am

Bumpity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:42 am

Jimmy raised his eyebrows in alarm as two intruders began to attack his date. He jumped to his feet, but Priscus stood in his way. Jimmy furrowed his eyebrows. "Move." Instead of waiting for a reply, he teleported to Akari's side, trying to help her up. As he reached out his hand, though, it was severed from his wrist. Yikes! Priscus could move fast.

Jimmy healed in an instant, but was then knocked down by a blast from Nathen. These guys worked good as a team, and they had taken Jimmy and Akari by surprise. It almost seemed like they were fighting a losing battle.

Priscus' sword suddenly glowed white with energy. Holy energy. "Uh oh." Akari was half-demon, and holy energy was bad news if she got hit with it. Priscus moved fast, trying to take down the blue-haired girl before she could recover. Jimmy teleported himself in front of Akari, allowing the sword to stab him instead. A grin formed on his face.

"You'll have to do better than tha...woah!"

Priscus stabbed his sword deeper into Jimmy. The blade came out his back, heading right for Akari. From his point of view, there was a brief moment where Jimmy wasn't sure if his date had been impaled or not. "No!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 7:45 am

Akari groans, shaking her head to clear it." Ugh....that hurt." Suddenly Jimmy was beside her, trying to help her up.What was he doing? Isn't he supposed to be a bad guy? Then, the poor girl suppresses a gasp as his hand is first severed, then regrown. Then she sees a sword draw back, aimed at her, then Jimmy teleports, taking the blow. Too late, though. She uses her tanto deflect if from her chest, but at the cost of it burying itself in her shoulder. She groans, and takes her free hand, pulling it out and burning her limb, screaming from the pain.Staggering, she jumps up and over Jimmy, lashing out at Priscus weakly. Normally, her blow would be able to send him flying, but since she was burnt, stabbed, and a little bit concused, the most it would be able to do was send him a couple of feet.Meanwhile, people are clogging the exit, trying desperately to escape...

Outside, Yami examines the girl, then nods." Alright...just know if you are a villain, I will take you down." She follows kicker, sighing at the madness coming from the high class reseraunt, taking a long strip of cloth and forming a Staff." Is your city always like this?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:45 pm

Kicker evaluates the situation for a second, she was about to charge in but then Yami asked her a question, she reacted by laughing This is tuesday. She then rushed in, using her powers to go over the heads of the people trying to escape, before delivering a kick aimed at the back of Prisca's neck, but only with enough force to knock out an ordinary thug, couldn't have any accidents after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:12 am

Priscus managed to jump back in time to avoid Akari's attack. However, Kicker's foot collided perfectly with the back of his' neck, knocking him onto his face. He did not stand back up.

Nathen turned his bionic arm on Kicker, but before he could fire an energy blast, a baseball bat came crashing down on his forearm. Jimmy had pulled the weapon out of nowhere, and wound up to swipe at Nathen's face. Nathen ducked out of the way and jumped back, trying to regain the advantage. He took a moment to consider the situation. He was alone against four super powered opponents. What should he do? Escape? Stand and fight? The choice was taken from him as a table lifted itself off the ground behind him and smashed into his back, knocking him unconscious. The telekinesis was Jimmy's doing, and with both the attackers pacified, he took a deep breath.

Looking Kicker and Yami in the eyes, Jimmy nodded. "Thank you." Further words of appreciation would have to wait. Jimmy was right next to Akari, looking over her, trying to decide how bad her wounds were. His eyes were wide with worry. "Oh, oh you're hurt, aren't you? Oh no." He held his hands out for a second, before he remembered that he didn't have healing powers. "What do you need? A...really big band-aide?" He was serious. Being...well, what he was, Jimmy had never needed to worry about learning first aide. "You're not going to die, are you? Come on, you're a half-demon. You're tougher than humans. You can't die so easily...right?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:48 am

The sword had managed to peirce the major vein running through the shouilder., and despite the sealing effect of the burn, she still was feeling enough pain to weaken her, glowing blue tinted blood staining her clothes,and some leaking out of her wounded hand.Sje looks around with a confused and hurt look on her face."I....I'm fine, thanks.....where's Ruin.....Where...." Her body gives up, and she falls unconcious, falling toward...

Yami nods back, having used the tops of the heads outside as springboards to keep up." I did nothing." She examines Akari, and shakes her head." She needs doctor attention, bad." She walks past them, concentrating her breath, then activating trap threads, restraining Netic and Priscus.She blinks, seeing Akari begin to fall, and mentally curses.*Too late...she's gonna hit before I reach.*
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:52 pm

Before Akari hit the ground, Kicker caught her, supporting her so that she'd stay on her feet Woah there, let's get you some help she hoisted Akari up so that she was carrying her and started running, looking to the guy that was with her She's gonna be alright, I'll get her to the hospital. Katie jumped into the air and started travelling through the air at full speed towards the hospital. She dropped her off at the accident and emergency room and watched as she was carted off into a room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:25 am

Inside the emergency room, the medics started to treat the wounds.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

The doctors turned around to see Shivering Jimmy, who was now a 10 year old boy again. His tux was ruffled, and his bow-tie was askew.

"Kid, you need to get out of here."

"I don't want to, and you can't make me. I want to help. Does she need a..."

A doctor picked Jimmy up and slammed him against a wall. "I know who you are. If you stay here, this girl will die. Do you understand? This needs to be a sanitary environment, one filled with lots and lots of Order. Understand?"

A tear ran down Jimmy's cheek. The doctor was right, and Jimmy knew it. "Okay." He teleported out of the operating room, and into the waiting room, right next to Kicker. The little boy sat on a chair and stared at his shoes. "I can't help her. I thought I'd at least be useful. If only I had defended her better, beaten up those bad guys faster." He grabbed Kicker's arm and used her sleeve to wipe the tears out of his eyes. "How can I be so useless? Why is life so...hard?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:45 am

The doctors bend over Akaris form, working feircely to help the girl recover. One of them examines her more closely.* my god..." " what is it, Sandra?" " ...She...her torso. From what I can see, its covered in scars. And...not all of them are battle wounds." The head doctor rotates his jaw." I see....Continue working, we can question her after, see if she needs help."

Yami looks at Jimmy, who was a liitke boy again. Her eyes soften, but she snorts." Don't be a idiot. In battle, stuff happens. All you can do is look after your fellow at arms, and hope they come through. She's still alive, and she has a good chance of pulling through. If you didn't intiate combat,you have nothing to blame yourself for. So, again, don't be a idiot."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Katie waited outside the emergency room, seeing the others that were there arrive, she gave them a slight smile but otherwise did not really interact with them much. When Jimmy teleported outside of the room, Katie could tell he was feeling down, even more so when he started talking about how he should have been faster and that he was useless.

Katie felt a twinge of sympathy for the boy, she was going to comfort him but then Yami added in her opinion, saying that he was an idiot and that he had nothing to blame himself for. That was true, but there was no need to be so harsh, Katie went down so that her face was level with Jimmy's Hey, don't cry she wiped the tears from his eyes I understand that you feel frustrated from being unable to defend her, I've failed before and it feels rough. But you can't let this get to you, what's important right now is the girl, right now she still has a good chance of survival, that's what you should focus on she would then hug him, trying to comfort him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:57 pm

Jimmy was shocked. This mortal dared call him an idiot? After hearing out the rest of Yami's words, however, his shock faded and turned into understanding. Fortunately, Kicker was able to repeat the message in a more friendly manner. Jimmy nodded. "You're right. All we can do is hope and wait."

Two minutes later, he was bored. He stood up and stretched. Staying in the same room for a long time was difficult for him. There was a whole big world out there, just waiting for him. An endless assortment of cultures, food, entertainment, landscapes, and excitement could not be ignored. Of course, if he left now, he would be seeing all of these things alone.

Well, he would just have to party so hard that he forgot how lonely he was. Jimmy turned to face Yami and Kicker. "Well, thanks again for your help back there. I...uh...I have to go." And with that, the Little Lord of Chaos disappeared, teleporting to a location far, far away.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:37 am

The docs finally finish, and they breath a sigh of relief." Okay......she should be fine...We saved her, thank god." The doctor speaking looks ruefully at the trey of ruined tools." It certainly was hard work." The head docot nods,smiling at the sleeping form of Akari." Yes...but she's alive. That's all that matters.Well, I'll go update the friends, and ask about those scars.You do the same for her when she wakes up." He exits.A little bit later, Akari wakes up, and the nurse smiles at her." Hello, honey. You feeling fine?" Akari nods, and the nurse smiles, then turns serious." Look..about those scars, if you need help.." The halfling shakes her head." No..no..they're just battle wounds..." The nurse raises a hand." Don't give me that. A vast majority of those are far too neat. Someone must have held you down.." Akari shakes her head." Please...I don't want to talk about it..." The nurse sighs, nodding.

Yami looks at Jimmy,then reaches out,laying her hand reassuringly on his head, before retracting it and reassuming her cold front,pulling out a Art of War and reading it as he dissapears. A little bit later, the doctorcomesout,glancing around for Jimmy, then shrugs." Ladies, were finished with your friend. She sdhould be up in a little bit. But, me and my colleagues have....concerns. We discovered scars coating her torso. We understand she's a titan,but these seem...deliberate. There's also marks from what appear to be a collar around her throaght.Uhm...would either of you know what that's about?"Yami shakes her head, her eyes narrowing as she takes in this info...
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Katie smiled to herself when Jimmy seemed to accept her words, he seemed to feel better. Although apparently, he felt a little too better, because he just left, didn't he at least want to stay until she recuperates? To make sure she was okay? No? Well okay then...

A few minutes later, the doctor came out, reporting on their success, Katie was glad and smiled at the doctor Thank you, sir the doctor then added on, asking them if they knew anything about the scars she apparently had on her person Oh uh.. no, I've only just met her she wondered though... what could that mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:04 pm

OOC: Jemmy has left the building...literally. I'm out of this thread for the time being. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Akari walks out into the ER soon after, her arm in a stabilizing cast, and looks around." He left....That's fine." She grins wearily at the two other girls, walking over to them." Hey...thanks for helping me out. I was nearly snake meat,ya know?" Yami nods, examining her." Are you alright?" Akari nods." Yep...I'll be fine.I'm just worn out, and a little stabbed, hahaha." Yami snorts,going back to her magazine, though a smile twitched through her lips beneath the scarf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gender bent titans OCs
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next