Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Vote_lcapGhost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Voting_barGhost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Vote_lcapGhost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Voting_barGhost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:31 pm

A shadowy figure trots down the moonlit alley, looking around.".....Tokyo.....it gets more interesting as time passes, huh...." Suddenly, he hears crying, and looks through a resteraunt window, growling as he sees a waitress being screamed at by the manager." Useless, pathetic!!! How could anyone be so lousy at this job?! I don't care if you are my step daughter, you're a waste of space and air!!" The man grunts." Now, finish this up, and get out of my sight.....oh, and if you tell your mother....." The girl flinches, then nods miserably." Y-yes, father...." The figure growls, eyes flashing gold." That.apóvrasma......"Then, a grin crosses his face." Someone needs to teach him a lesson...." He steps toward, disappearing into the wall.....

3 days later.....

The manager flips through the phone book, huffing in fear." 3 days of this hell...Please, lease, find that number!!!Yes!!!!" He picks up the phone contacting the Guardian." Hello?! Yes, please, I have an emergency at Sakura Diner!!! I'll pay you whatever you want, just come!!!" He gives his address, then puts the phone down, growling as he sees yet another " Repent" appear on the wall of his office." You'll be banished, spirit!! Nothing you can do about it!!!" Suddenly, a faint figure appears, rushing at the jerk." AAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!DONT HURT ME!!" As the spirit rushes through him, the manager holds his frightened pose, then shudders as he realizes he's covered in gook." H-he slimed me......I feel so........yucky....."

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:52 pm

It wasn't long before the Guardian at the other end of the line arrived at Sakura Diner. The petite teenager, fresh out of high school, stepped inside the entrance of the restaurant. She immediately felt the presence of the spirit, noticing that it was a human spirit, although an ancient one.

"Sir? It's Shiryoku Akira, the Guardian." she called in a voice just above normal volume. The smaller-than-average sized diner seemed the right size to carry her voice to the staff lounge. While she waited for the manager to notice her arrival, she stepped further into the restaurant, looking around for any corner the spirit might be hiding.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:55 pm

(didja catch the reference? ^^ lol)

Theres a faint shlopping sound, and the manager shuffles into the girls sight, covered in even more slime then before." The punk....he doesn't play fair.....So much ooze..." He shudders, then grunts, seeing Akira." Bout time....do your thing, will yah?!"Then, he blanches in fear, staring past her." I-its here...." A figure appears behind Akira, resolving into the form of a boy with short, spiky, dark hair, and blue eyes. Despite being so 'old', he was dressed in modern clothes, which were hiking boots, camo cargo shorts, and a sleeveless hoody with a graffiti version of the kanji for wolf across the chest." Huh...." Lykos steps toward, floating around Akira and examining her." I thought exorcists were supposed to be grumpy old men uglier then Medusa...Say,cutie, how about you and me have a dinner for two, seafood special?" He winks, trying to throw her off balace , then turns around." Don't even try, shorty. I've stayed in this world far too long to go to Hades now....And as for you...." He summons a kopis, pointing it at the manager." I saw and heard how cruel you were to your daughter. Blood or no, you don't do that to someone you're supposed to protect!! And I'm going to make you regret it!" His eyes turn gold as his eyeteeth lengthen into fangs. His clothes flicker into ancient Greek armor before becoming modern clothing again.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Akira raised an amused eyebrow at the man's current physical state. She had seen worse, but limping out from behind a doorway absolutely covered in ectoplasm was stereotypical at best.

She had sensed the presence of the spirit behind her before it had appeared to the business owner. When the spirit had finished ranting, he summoned a kopis blade in his hand and pointed it at the manager.

"Animæquior esto, fili spirit." she uttered, an attempt to calm the spirit down. She would continue to repeat those words until Lykos calmed down. When he did, she spoke again.

"You're an ancient spirit, so I'll assume you recognize that incantation I just invoked. I recognize you as a human spirit, and that you pose no truly insidious scheme against this man."

Akira's gaze shifted to the shop owner. "Still..." she spoke to the man now, "What are these evil deeds have you done to attract the attention of such a vengeful spirit?"

She looked back to Lykos again, refocusing. "I have no intention of forcing you out of this plane until you yourself have severed whatever ties you to this world. It is when you have severed these ties that I am responsible for sending you into the next life. Had you been an evil spirit, it would be a different story. However... as a Guardian and exorcist, I must ask you to leave this building... now."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:05 pm

Lykos blinks as the girl speaks a calming chant in Latin." I'll be.....Yah, I recognize it." He turns back to normal, only to growl slightly as the manager sputters." W-what evil deed?! I have no idea what this freak is talking about!!!" Lykos snorts in irritation." Oh really? So tell me, maggot, who was the one who screamed at her, who was the one who called her a waste of space and air, who was the one who called her pathetic and useless, who was the one who threatened her if she told her mother?" The man flinches with every item on the list of meanness."i really camt standpeople like you....You better straighten up, fool, before something meaner then me comes along.Like draws like. Oh, and guess what? I'll be watching, so don't think you'll get away wsith it again. And don't worry about her telling, cause you will. Otherwise, I'll make sure you go out of business!" Humphing, he turns to Akari, bowing."You've been nice, so I'll do as you wish. Feel free to collect your pay...." He floats to the door, pausing and turning." By way, names Lykos Makhairi. You can call me wolf, if you wanna." Grinning, he flies backward, going through the door.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:24 pm

Akira listened as Lykos said what the man had said to his step-daughter. Indeed, this man had a cruel streak in him. However the spirit agreed to leave after giving the restaurant owner some last threats, so the job Akira had been called to do here was finished.

"I'll echo what the spirit warned. Being cruel to a daughter figure is extremely detrimental to the foundation of your family. Had this situation been more severe, you would not only attract a spirit with a taste for vigilante justice, but you may even attract a legitimate demonic entity. Maybe it isn't my place to say, but keep this in mind and make amends with your family. Now..."

She took a paper napkin from a table and a pen and started writing out the bill for her services. The more trouble it took to get rid of the spirit, the more the client would have to pay. This one was lucky.

"That will be 2000 yen for my services here today." she stated, handing the makeshift bill over to the manager.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:44 pm

The man watches as Lykos exits, then sputters as Akira warns him as well." I-its not really your business..." Still, he'll follow their advice, if only because he didn't want that freak back...Then, he grumbles badnaturely at the price." Didn't do nothing but talk...." Never less, the bully hands over the money, shumbling back to his office. Meanwhile, Lykos 'sits' outside, hovering in midair as he considers what to do next." Okay....did that...now, where to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 3:27 pm

An imposing figure in a black cloak walked down the street. The top-hat on his head made him look even taller than he naturally was. The man drew near, his eyes focused intensely on Lykos. Yes, he could see the ghost, whether he was visible or not. He drew a revolver from his side and aimed it at Lykos.

"Where to go?" Solomon asked with no mirth in his voice. "I have a certain location in mind. I really must insist." He fired the gun, and the sound echoed through the streets. The bullet would strike even an intangible spirit, so unless the bullet missed, Lykos would be in a lot of pain. You couldn't really kill a ghost, but you could destroy them.

Usually, destroying them only took 1 bullet, but Solomon could tell this was an old ghost. It might even take 2 bullets to finish off something this powerful.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 3:46 pm

Lykos blinks as a man in old clothing speaks to him." Huh?" Suddenly, he's shot at." HAHAHAHA!! Don't you know that can't hu-eh?!" He looks down at his side, where a burning sensation was starting."............Gyaaaaaaaaah!!! That hurts!!! You ntaí̱s,what did I do to you?!" He grunts, pulling the bullet put and summoning his kopis sword." Sorry, this is gonna sting.....but I can't move on yet, I still have a demon to kill!!!" The ghost dashes toward, hiding in the wall till his close enough, then pops out, shashing at the gun hand.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 4:11 pm

Akira stepped out of the restaurant after pocketing the money from the restaurant owner. When she saw the ongoing fight between Lykos and the newcomer, she spoke, "Hey you two. Cut it out..." Both participants in the exchange seemed to not notice her presence though. She had to raise her voice for the second time that day. "Hey! Hold on for a second! What's going on here?!"

She looked at Lykos, who seemed a bit agitated from the attack, and then looked at the newcomer with the revolver. She had just had Lykos leave a building moments ago, and he seemed pretty calm, so Akira could only assume the man had instigated the exchange. He appeared to be another Guardian, but one that attacked ghosts where he saw them, indiscriminately? She was on the side of the Guardians, but she didn't think there were any others in this section of the city. Each Guardian was supposed to handle a section of the city. How odd that this would happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:43 pm

Lykos phased into the wall, and Solomon waited. He had missed the little monster's head. Next time, he would be sure to aim a little better. Even so, being able to withstand a ghost-killer bullet wound was no small feat.

As expected, Lykos popped out of a nearby wall, attempting to slash at Solomon's right hand. Solomon pulled his arm away from the ghost, making the most of his enhanced reflexes to avoid the sharp weapon. He then drove his elbow at the ghost's face. His elbow, like the bullet, would have no trouble striking an intangible target, so if Lykos wasn't fast enough, he was about to get a few ghostly teeth broken.

A girl was yelling at both of them, demanding that they quit fighting. Solomon did not pause. He couldn't afford to give this ghost the advantage. Solomon was no Guardian, nor was he part of any organization. He worked alone, and he worked wherever he wanted.

"Perhaps if you looked a little closer," Solomon said to the girl, "you'd see that this creature is, in fact, a ghost. I am doing the world the favor of removing it from existence. That's what I'm doing."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 9:10 pm

Lykos grins, literally rolling with the punch(elbow), defusing the potential damage, though he still gets a bloody nose. Coming back up to a standing position, the Guardian Spirit laughs confidently." Gonna have to do more than that!! I was a warrior in life, and I've had a lot of time to refine my technique!!!And I'm not any regular ghost, but a guardian spirit, so quit attacking me!!!" He turns to Akira, pointing at Solomon." Hey, you magic types have plenty of tricks, yah?Chant a paralyzing spell or something, please?"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 9:22 pm

"I'm aware that he's a ghost." Akira lowered her voice back to a normal volume, "I just sent him out of this restaurant. He is not an insidious creature, he is merely a human spirit trying to achieve his destiny from beyond the grave before he can pass on. But I'd assume you already know that."

She sighed. Freelancers didn't know much about Guardian regulations. She was about to inform him when Lykos asked her if she could paralyze him with a spell somehow.

"I only know incantations that work against spirits, unfortunately." she said, "Still..." she returned her attention to Solomon. "Will you stop attacking him so we can talk this out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 10:19 pm

"I'm not sure what there is to talk about. I'm only trying to help him achieve his destiny, to go back into his grave." Solomon aimed his revolver at Lykos again. The hammer fell, the flint sparked, and the ghost-killer bullet flew towards Lykos.

Assuming Lykos survived, Dar spoke again. "Tell me, guardian ghost, if you're such a great warrior, then why are you dead? You're not half as invincible as you think you are."

Dar kept his eyes trained on Lykos, but he spoke to Akira. "I don't care how peaceful or benevolent a ghost claims to be. They're abominations. There is no such thing as a friendly undead spirit. They just trick people until they lower their defenses. Then they kill you. The world doesn't need a ghost guardian. It needs to be guarded from ghosts."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 10:36 pm

Lykos grunts as the bullet slams into his chest. Growling, he pulls it out, dropping it on the ground and rubbing at his bleeding chest, which begins slowly healing.Asked a rather insulting question, he grins." I'll tell you why, mody coat..the same reason I'm in this place instead of my home land!My ship was.….sunk, and I drowned. Eventually, I washed up ashore, and a family give me the rites due a warrior. So don't think I'm some unhappy spirit seeking to drag others down to my level. I'm only still here cause I swore an oath to fight evil till I can't anymore."The ghostbrolls his eyes, grunting." Bah, what's the use.....you're to full of hate to understand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next